Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:59 PM

An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months (1824 Views)

How To Get A Construction Loan For Investment Property / Invest In Knowledge That Will Double Your Earnings As A Freelancer / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Looking to own an investment property that will double its current worth in minimum 6 calendar months? then you should buy into this estate land.
its 100% dry and flat

You are wondering why the rich keep getting richer and the poor, poorer in our economy today? . The rich invests, the latter saves money in the bank.. The rich knows the right investment to venture into and they go for it. Saving money in the bank is enriching your bank, investing is enriching yourself. Don't quote me wrong, I'm not saying it's wrong to save, but then, your investment portfolio should be higher. The truth is even these banks use your money to invest�‍♀️.

There's a difference between saving and investing...the popular saying goes thus "save for rainy days" and I end it with "invest for stormy days" �... You save short term, you invest long term... And you know what, Real estate investment has proven to be one of the best investment on earth. No one has ever invested in real estate and regret they did, while, some have regretted not investing...

A land that you buy for 1m today can be 5m tomorrow. Unlike other investments, land keeps appreciating, there's no dip in land, I think you understand what I'm trying to say.

Have you been thinking of an investment that can help you yield massive returns for a specific period of time? Think no more �, I gatchu..

Below are some estates that you can invest in.
For more enquiry, kindly call or whatsapp 09076190819

1 Share

Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
To invest is to allocate some money in the expectation of some benefits in the future. The benefit from an Investment is called return on investment (ROI). Put a sum of money in the future today and let it start work for you..
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 12:01am On Apr 26, 2021
Still selling fast
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2021
These estate is beautifully designed to deliver modern technology and natural serenity in a seamless marriage, proposed to redefine estate living standards.
The state of the art facilities in this ultra modern gated and secure community will ensure a home-indeed feeling for residents, with high level security that guarantees peace of mind to its residents.
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
The land you looked at today and wanted to think about it until tomorrow, may be the same land someone looked yesterday and will buy today
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Today is another day to take advantage of this mind blowing opportunity
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Buy a property you are certain of an increment in years to come, you not sure of how to start?
Call/WhatsApp: 09076190819 , Let's help you put your funds in the right property
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2021
Lagos has attained the megacity status, that means that the ‘bush’ you are buying today will become ‘city’ faster than you imagine
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2021
We are equipped with the best management professionals, committed to its clients with its best and available services at an affordable cost
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hello sir,
My name is Blessing Akinbobola and I'm a Realtor and Real Estate Advisor

As a realtor and a real estate advisor, my job is to help people make the right real estate decisions by providing you with advices and tips on how to successfully invest in the real estate market.

If you wish to know more about my services and how I can help you start your year right by making smart investment decisions, you could provide me with your WhatsApp contact and I would respond immediately.

Thank you.
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Smart investors have seen what the future holds, and they're buying into real estate, you should too
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2021
Do something today that your future self will be grateful for
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 6:14pm On May 03, 2021
I will forever believe that buying a home is a great investment. Why? Because you can’t live in a stock certificate. You can’t live in a mutual fund.
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 7:50pm On May 03, 2021
To invest is to allocate some money in the expectation of some benefits in the future. The benefit from an Investment is called return on investment (ROI). Put a sum of money in the future today and let it start work for you..
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 11:50pm On May 03, 2021
Hello sir,

As a realtor and a real estate advisor, my job is to help people make the right real estate decisions by providing you with advices and tips on how to successfully invest in the real estate market.

If you wish to know more about my services and how I can help you start your year right by making smart investment decisions, you could provide me with your WhatsApp contact and I would respond immediately.

Thank you.
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 9:54am On May 04, 2021
our value propositions is accuracy and convenience.
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 1:19pm On May 04, 2021
One of the constant question I'm asked during enquires is how profitable buying land is in this area. My simple answer is this: If you are looking for an investment in which you are looking at an annual land value increase between 20%-40% then these lands are for you. There are times when profit margin shoots through the roof depending on developments in the area. Will you be surprised if I tell you that the land on sale for 1.3M/plot was just 400k/plot 3 years ago? Will you be surprised if I tell you that same exact land was sold for 11k/plot 11 years ago? There are documentations to back things up.
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 5:49pm On May 04, 2021
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or washing machine. Land will only double its value in ten years.
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 7:15pm On May 05, 2021
FACILITIES
Gate House
Perimeter Fencing
Good Road Network
Secured & serene Environment
Electricity
Good water treatment
Good Structured Layout Etc.

I bet you don't wanna miss all these
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 12:06am On May 06, 2021
We are equipped with the best management professionals, committed to its clients with its best and available services at an affordable cost
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 10:20pm On May 08, 2021
Do not procastinate further, before you squander up the funds,
make a lasting investment for you and your family.
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 9:24am On May 09, 2021
Please consider this piece: *PROCRASTINATION SYNDROME*

*January*: I will surely start.

*February*: I will soon start.

*March*: I still have it in mind to start.

*April*: I am expecting something before starting.

*May*: I will start any moment from now.

*June*: Wow! So you don first me start, I no go waste time again.

*July*: Something came up but I won't fail to start by month end.

*August*: I go surprise una this August

*September*: Definitely this is my September to Remember, I am starting next week.

*October*: My house rent is due this month, I will start after paying.

*November*: If not for that my house rent, I would have started in October ...but this month no go pass me.

*December* : Too many bills to pay this month, I give it a push next January.

*That is How destinies have been postponed by indecision. *Without* *a* *deadline* *there*** *is no* *HEADLINE* !

What do you want to do?
What have you planned to do?

*Act Now*
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 6:10pm On May 10, 2021
Being favorably situated in proximity to prime development projects makes it a smart investor’s choice
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 4:43pm On May 13, 2021
1)Fastest Growing Exurb of Lagos. Fastest Population Growth!
2) Industrial Hub
3) The Lagoon Factor
4)Multiple Access Root Factor
5) The Most Affordable and yet immediately habitable estate.
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 7:43am On May 14, 2021

Thank you.
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 3:42pm On May 15, 2021
Inspection is currently ongoing
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 2:54pm On May 16, 2021
Let's get you to your dream land.. Call 09076190819to begin
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 7:37am On May 17, 2021
Good morning investors
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 8:11pm On May 17, 2021
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 11:21am On May 24, 2021
For years and years to come, the only investment that won't go "DIP" � remains real estate, because it is natural and its need is unending.

I come in peace �️ to tell you it's time to break that jinx of objecting to a life-changing opportunity of owning a piece of property, that would fetch you nothing less than 300% Return on investment with 3 to 5 years.

It's time to channel your loose funds to the right investment channel like real estate. And you don't want to miss out! Due to the enormous activities and developments on all our properties, I'm pleased to inform all existing customers who had bought any of our properties in the past few months or years, that on the 1st of June, 2021, their investment will be witnessing an increase in value � as a lot of development has begun on all our properties.

If you're interested in owning a property today, the best time for you to invest is now, as this would affect the value � of our properties.

Call/Chat me on +2349076190819 .... to secure your plot now!
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 11:30pm On May 25, 2021
These estate is beautifully designed to deliver modern technology and natural serenity in a seamless marriage, proposed to redefine estate living standards.
The state of the art facilities in this ultra modern gated and secure community will ensure a home-indeed feeling for residents, with high level security that guarantees peace of mind to its residents.
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 11:59am On May 26, 2021
The land you looked at today and wanted to think about it until tomorrow, may be the same land someone looked yesterday and will buy today

(1) (2) (Reply)

GHW Has Crashed! Beware! / How Do I Get My Un-allocated Dangote Flour Shares Money From Oceanic Registrars / Pump And Dump. Can It Work In Nigeria's Investment Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.