Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge (51203 Views)

SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) / Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) / Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by LesbianBoy(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2021
Barbsamiin:
if it were a fellow man,....... i don't need to tell the rest.

If it was his fellow man i can bet anything that he won't even bother saving him.

I hate simps with everything in me. angry angry

Almost everyone thinks it's women that hate themselves but the TRUTH is Men hate themselves more but most people don't know angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2021
Call me heartless but I'd never do that. Thank you.
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by Mugulqaura: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2021
NigeriA
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by MarvelousMe: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2021
Very sad. What a hero sad

Wish he had also been found alive

RIP to him

1 Like

Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by charlesucheh(m): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2021
Oyibo sef get wahala o!!!
wetin even carry the woman go jump?

Now, A Nigerian that ran away from Buhari's torment thinking he has escaped hell just went and got wasted like that.

Morals: where ever you go, what ever you do, once your time comes, you must surely go. only God can tell why. RIP to the lad. God knows best.
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by Joromi1: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2021
Brave and courageous omoluabi. RIP bro.
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by Edusouls(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2021
You don’t know how to swim u jumped into a river to save a girl, very sure u would not do that for a fellow man? At last girl was rescued, Nigger drowned, many Yoruba men are better simps..
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by Priye007(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2021
You are a Mumu man.
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2021
He tried

RiP jim
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by Allakent: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2021
This is pathetic. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by GeneralPula: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2021
This one no follow at all..
Died saving a woman Kwa..
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by sammirano: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2021
Mo
oluwazt:
I didn't check the name but I know it must be a Yoruba man. They are too obsessed with women and will do anything! The reason they are obsessed with women is because they didn't grow up around beautiful women and are always obsessed when they see one and will do anything. Compare to Igbo men who grew up around beautiful women and are not really obsessed with women as much because they have seen it all.

Werey re oo
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by ojabel(m): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2021
NSNA:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/tributes-hero-died-rescue-river-thames-b931582.html
[color=#006600][/color]

This is what you get when you allow your emotions to becloud you. That is why some people are trained to be coastguards!
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by SweetCunt97(f): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2021
Why jump in a river when you can't swim? Its obvious d lady wanted to commit suicide abi how she take enter d river
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by Magnito74: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2021
This act alone will change the way Nigerians are viewed in the U.K

2 Likes

Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 26, 2021
Barbsamiin:
if it were a fellow man,....... i don't need to tell the rest.
grin grin
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by Imsoblessed: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2021
this one na spiritual setup .RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by blazepascal(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2021
maybe he couldn't swim yet he risked his life .. that's not a brave thing to do. I share my empathy and sympathy with the family .
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by FBIBOT(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2021
shitty call folajimi.... shitty call
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by Emola12(m): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2021
london bridge fallen down
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by uuzba(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2021
Plead:
Call me heartless but I'd never do that. Thank you.
When you are in Nigeria, you use Nigerian mind.
When you are in UK, you use UK mind.
It's very hard to use Nigerian mind in UK. It gives one big headache.
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by GeneralPula: 9:55am On Apr 26, 2021
Magnito74:
This act alone will change the way Nigerians are viewed in the U.K

Maybe..
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by obailala(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2021
Edusouls:
You don’t know how to swim u jumped into a river to save a girl, very sure u would not do that for a fellow man? At last girl was rescued, Nigger drowned, many Yoruba men are better simps..
There's no way he would have jumped in the water if he didnt know how to swim. But being able to swim isn't the same thing as being able to rescue a drowning person; rescuing a drowning person takes much more skill and experience, but so many people (even good swimmers) don't know this.

1 Like

Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by Georgejeez: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2021
Simping gone wrong .

He wanted to form Mr Brave , Captain Save a hoe, white knight in shining armour so that he can later have the girl fall in love with him like he has seen in romantic movies and Zee world eg the Indian film of PIA IMPOSSIBLE..
Unfortunately he paid the ultimate price , because I doubt he knows how to swim or have any idea of saving someone who is drowning without being gripped to death by the drowning victim. Now he has plunged his family into perpetual sorrow and gnashing of teeth ,wasted his potentials just like that.

More reason I have made a vow not to help any Man or woman push his car if it fails to start ,have a bad shaft or bad tire except for a fee because no car owner especially Men will see an unknown guy trekking on the road and offer him a ride just like that but if it's a lady no matter how ugly ,he will pull up ,flash teeth and offer a ride to her ,then when the car needs pushing you will then call on the same men you will never carry to help push your car with the lady inside . ALL MAN FOR HIMSELF .

The deed is done ,he's a hero ,fine .but considering the hopes he gonna dash in his family ,he should have put on his thinking cap ,call for the professionals to come and do their job , moreover the girl had the grace to survive and keep herself afloat till proper help comes.

More reason I will never allow my sons to watch Zee world or any romantic movie ,, E de make dem behave like mumu . ThankGod for the day I took the red pill , proudly Alfa male

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by elmas(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2021
oluwazt:
I didn't check the name but I know it must be a Yoruba man. They are too obsessed with women and will do anything! The reason they are obsessed with women is because they didn't grow up around beautiful women and are always obsessed when they see one and will do anything. Compare to Igbo men who grew up around beautiful women and are not really obsessed with women as much because they have seen it all.

Is this an eulogy for a dead man whom his family is facing agony?
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by Ayobami7(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2021
Rip
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by Pyhonist: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2021
Too much of Hollywood Movies.

RIP.
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by bigtt76(f): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2021
Hmmmmm village people don hunt this one down. May his gentle soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge by hopexter(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2021
oluwazt:

True. Women are nothing to Igbo men more reason they use them for sacrifice undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things All Nigerians Wishing To Travel Overseas Must Know / The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea / Truck Falls On Man's Car On Ojuelegba Bridge, Comes Out Alive From The Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.