Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (87853 Views)

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 28, 2021
Stop blaming your wife sister, its you and your cassava that's to blame, why can't you tell your wife?

Cos you are a baaaaaaad man!

Typical afonja who will sleep with any naked woman, haba barely a year into marriage you are coming to this forum to seek approval to commit formication.

Let me tell you our verdict.

Permission Denied!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by rex444(m): 4:04am On Apr 28, 2021
It is not made up , worse things still do happen but who are we to judge
Hassanmaye:

If this is true you can understand how I'm always shouting daughters of Jezebel but nairaland keep blocking me because they don't know what I go through from some women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Killermamba: 4:45am On Apr 28, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....
How can I handle this matter?

SOURCE: https://www.nairaland.com/5246864/wifes-sister-crash-marriage-please

Please brother look away, you are being tested and set up
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by pizzzy(m): 5:16am On Apr 28, 2021
Are u sure that you really want to address the issue. How can she wear a see through night gown with push up bra and you didn't say anything. Which kind of prayer be dat self? You better caution ⚠ dat girl before you go mess for where you dey eat

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by IYANGBALI: 5:22am On Apr 28, 2021
I wonder why I no dey get this kind luck

mynd44 unban my moniker before I go village o

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by IYANGBALI: 5:24am On Apr 28, 2021
Killermamba:

Please brother look away, you are being tested and set up
abeg abeg make we hear word jo. There is no harm in the girl helping her sister, after all the sister alone cannot finish the prick

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by YinkaGold02: 5:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Pray hard and may God help you
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Aladino(m): 5:39am On Apr 28, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....

Send her pics first let me see how big they are before I rule this matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Araoluwa005(m): 5:49am On Apr 28, 2021
Super story
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by ebenope(m): 6:14am On Apr 28, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

Send her number, o. Fe gbo agba adura. If she don't want her life to be miserable she will vacate the house. Send her number
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by saajus: 6:14am On Apr 28, 2021
If you continue this way, you will sleep with her someday. When is she leaving? If she's still around for a while, please never never stay alone with her at home. If your wife is not at home, go hang out with friends. You are tempting yourself by praying with her alone. Never pray with her if your wife is not around. Yeah, your wife can tell her to cover up but, if she covers now, it's too late cos her big breasts have already been registered in your memory. The best option is to flee.

If you mess up, you won't only destroy your immediate family, you will also shatter your wife's extended family cos your wife and her sister may never be in good terms again. So, some family members will be behind your wife while some will be behind her sister. I've seen that happen. The peaceful family before will just turn to a war zone because of one stupid irresponsible guy that they allowed to pluck a flower in their compound.

Be careful, be careful, be careful.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by ultimateprof: 6:22am On Apr 28, 2021
Guy you need to Buharia the girl and Oshomole her on time before your wife go Wiked you and you can even Pantami her in Osibanjo's way and even Tinubu her like this...vuum!

The gods are wise!

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by freemi(m): 6:38am On Apr 28, 2021
grin
ruggedtimi:

But Op which kind programme your wife dey go for night ?
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Blackdisciple(m): 6:40am On Apr 28, 2021
She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

Just concentrate on what ever you are doing anytime she comes walking with that her see through clothings , don't look at her since looking at her makes u feel somehow.

Concerning prayers well as for me I will not be calling her for prayers when ever my wife is not around...

Try and talk to your wife ...
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by HRMK: 6:41am On Apr 28, 2021
OBVIOUSLY,YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!NOT THE GIRL!AS HUBBY TO HER BIG SIS,SHE HAS TAKEN U AS THE BIG BRO TOO!SHE IS FREE AND NOT SHY WHEN WITH U!CONTROL URSELF AND STOP READING MEANINGS TO HER ACTIONS!!
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by tradepunter: 6:43am On Apr 28, 2021
She's just 22 and you are a married man and you can't stamp your authority

I can't even find an insultive words to describe you

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Obipaul77(m): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

Very simple, call your wife, open your mouth and tell her how you want your house home to be, she should warn her against her indicent dressing, period!!!!.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by ifeolamide00(m): 6:54am On Apr 28, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

if you want to save that marriage ..you need to talk to your wife bro..correcting the girl will only mess up things
or better still if you have a family friend who is cool with you and your wife...you can consult them to talk to your wife without involving you..your name wont be mentioned
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Penywise(m): 7:04am On Apr 28, 2021
The story was sweet till I noticed you haven't bleeped her.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 7:09am On Apr 28, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

Oga don't tell her o. Women way u see no get sense. Unless she's knows u to ba born again christian

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin You want to destroy your home yourself because you are not the one financing the house, your in-laws are the one take care of the kids. A real and responsible man will talk sense to his wife and send the lady back to where she was coming from. Your wife might not see anything wrong with what she is doing because she trust her sister deeply. She might accuse you of rape and nobody to defend you.

I think na fine boy way marry rich kid

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by jayaim: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2021
Is just so unfortunate, what will she gain crashing your nascent marriage? The way so dress this days is too bad, even married women. Am a man i understand what u are talking about.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by drgideon: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2021
Mr man, you're enjoying what you're seeing
if not you would have warn the girl about her dressing.

What is someone doing in your new marriage home??

You men are causing problems for yourself and after you cheat you'll be pushing the blame.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by 99thEnemy(m): 7:30am On Apr 28, 2021
And they tell me I am Mad grin grin grin
Ladylite:

It is easy.

Go to Instagram, contact matchmakers or any of those handles that put out a person's contact to get friends or make connections.... And she will definitely get someone and stop distracting you.

Maybe you can talk with her so she can tell you outrightly what she wants. Ensure it is recorded.

Then do what ever you want with her. Fvvck her till she farts and squirts. And she will respect you then report her to her sister.

I wonder why you are always available at home.

All men who have wife's kid sis or step daughter living with them actually fvvck them as star bonus.

Another Idea is to create nairaland topic where you can put out her pics and anyone interested can be interviewed by you before you connect the person to her and she will forget you.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by drgideon: 7:32am On Apr 28, 2021
Penywise:
The story was sweet till I noticed you haven't bleeped her.

Not everyone is a he-goat like you!
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by 99thEnemy(m): 7:34am On Apr 28, 2021
ruggedtimi:

But Op which kind programme your wife dey go for night ?
E fit be sexual healing programme grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by drgideon: 7:44am On Apr 28, 2021
scofield114:
if i were u i will use the opportunity nd Bleep her

In your small you think is every girl that like to wear less cloth is trying to give you greenlight??
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2021
grin

In all sincerity, most niggaz here just wanna see the busty sister you're talking about...
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by sheflat: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2021
[b][/b]oga make I no lie for you I am once a victim of such NA SET UP believe it or not its a setup by ur wife
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by KeethanahO: 8:08am On Apr 28, 2021
The best thing to do if you want to sustain your marriage is to call the attention of your wife to how she dresses, and if your wife isn't cooperating, talk to the girl yourself. Tell her you would appreciate it if she can dress decent when she comes visiting. Shikena And save yourself from unnecessary wahala in the future.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Bossman25(m): 8:14am On Apr 28, 2021
U dey mind am! He enter the place tey tey...come dey give us cock and Bulls story...

The wife go night vigil......But him no go! Chai!

luminouz:
Alaye, this your format don cast tey tey na

Please,find another lie. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / When The Woman Is On Top (photo) / Hot ‘lovers’ Turn Cars Into Sex Spots In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.