Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Why Are Women Perceived As Mediocres In These Part Of The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Perceived As Mediocres In These Part Of The World (276 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women Perceived As Mediocres In These Part Of The World by 300whitewolves(m): 6:12am On Apr 26, 2021
I was talking to one of my friends living overseas and he told me that anytime he meets a girl and they go for dinner or any outing the lady wants to pay or they share the bills. Overdependency of ladies on men is too much in this country, it's not the right of a lady to be automatically taken care. Also most women don't have anything planned for the future, they always live in the present. Another point is that these ladies have objectized themselves, no lady you will see and you wouldn't think of her as a mere tool for sex satisfaction. And the annoying thing is that when you want to help them out they feel you are pressuring them , that's when they will tell you that they were created females for a reason but that they don't have the strength, when it's time for any thing of benefits what you will hear them say, " ladies first".
Re: Why Are Women Perceived As Mediocres In These Part Of The World by Godada(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Build A Strong Relationship With People? / . / Happy Birthday To My Lovely Brother By OMALABU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.