Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors (22988 Views)

U.S. Moves To Name Boko Haram Sponsors / Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors / Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by musa234(m): 7:32am On Apr 26, 2021
PissfulProtester:
What exactly is Ndume afraid of? Why has he suddenly become vocal?
walahi, you get sense at all?
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by BruncleZuma: 7:45am On Apr 26, 2021
Ndume again?
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by karkel(m): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2021
What about those that UAE arrested in dubai sometime last year am yet hear anything from this government is clearer now that we have bokoharm sympathizers in this government...... An attack on BOKO Haram is an attack on the north, GMB quoting
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by Kingspin(m): 7:53am On Apr 26, 2021
Have the Federal government withdraw their licence?
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by charixel: 8:39am On Apr 26, 2021
Kennitrust:
Nigeria is rule by presidency no president again.

Government of terrorism will do everything possible to cover up their own

If it wss ESN case, it will have swiftly convicted.

One day na one day, I won't see myself sharing a country with useless region in the name of "one Nigeria"

ESN own dey pain you.

Learnt prostitute were arrested and prosecute, na so EFCC dey count yahoo boys score like say na LA Liga we dey play, kidnapping ain't left out and some others could have been reduced if not eradicated had the country been ruled by the sets who really want things to work.

Instead amnesty is rolled out like primary school admission to terrorist, bandit that raze villages and take life's forcefully

I won't pray for karma cos that's only for the weak and poor but dead is general so I pray immediate death
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by danngnews: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:
shocked

Gbam, anything less than that, we can conclude that FG itself na the sponsor of the Boko Haram

Wailers form don finish ooh.
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by MEGAWATCH: 8:45am On Apr 26, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Ndume afraid?
My friend go back to school abeg, you sincerely lack comprehension.
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by slowice(m): 9:05am On Apr 26, 2021
Some of us still behave like babies, we ve choosen to be willfully ignorant of the truths before us. It's a northern affair so it must be kept secret. They are shielding their wickedness because they somehow believe it to be the work of Allah...... Na dem dem and they know more than they are letting out. Its all in the plan, just that some of them are worried about the strategy but they all re in on it.... Make no mistake, we are on our own. We are the real target. We are still sleeping under hot sun.
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by Gandollaar(f): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2021
feldido:
Story to Divert attention from Pantami Case. angry
Keyamo already did that.
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by openmine(m): 9:12am On Apr 26, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Sai Baba

On behalf of the CEO LIZARDBBQGRILL

WE SAY THANK YOU FOR GRILLING AND BARBECUING THIS COUNTRY

grin grin

Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by Shattuck(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2021
reason the govt is pushing for a secret trial is to control the narrative, and only the guilty fears the truth, this isn't a government.
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2021
Masterito:
Someone is asking for an open trial from FG seeking a secret trial and you say he is afraid? Wahala be like citizens.
Don't blame him. He's a zombie. He has no brain to think. Only to attack and oppose anyone who says anything contrary to the govt. His salary for this stupidity is 30k
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by Ugosample(m): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2021
Grace001:
Secret trial for them because they are VIPs

Take it or leave it Northerners own this country, southerners are subjected to fulanian rule

That's because idi.ot southerners such as Tinubu and co handed the country over to them for selfish and short sighted reasons.
Southern Nigerians will not use their sense, always ready to antagonize your fellow southerner and sell em out for position and cursed money
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2021
I wanted buying mango. Surprisingly, N200 was like 2 pieces. I decided to go for oranges.

Later I saw presentable mango and it went for N500, no negotiation.

Nigeria under APC is something else.
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
ChiefSosa:
ALL THIS FUSS ABOUT BOKO HARAM IS CLICHÉ AND I'M BEGINNING NOT TO GIVE TWO FÚCKS ABOUT WHATEVER HAPPENS IN THE NORTH. I STILL HAVE SOME OUNCE OF FEELING FOR THE INNOCENT VICTIMS THOUGH. NORTHERNERS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. IT'S TIME WE STOP FEELING SORRY FOR THEM 'CAUSE THEY DON'T EVEN FEEL SORRY FOR THEMSELVES, NEITHER WILL THEY FEEL SORRY FOR AN OUTSIDER THAT SOMETHING WRONG HAPPENS TO. THEY SHOULD BE CUT OFF SO THEY CAN KILL, MAIM, KIDNAP AND BOMB THEMSELVES HOWEVER THEY WANT. THERE'S SO SO MANY PROBLEMS IN THE NORTH AND THE FACT THAT WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT TOGETHER AS A COUNTRY IS ANNOYING. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT READY TO CHANGE. THEY ARE SERIOUSLY WASTING THE TIME OF OTHER REGIONS THAT WANT TO PROGRESS. YES, I KNOW OTHER REGIONS HAVE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS, BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS WE HAVE PLANS TO MOVE FORWARD BUT THE NORTHERN PART ARE TOO CONFUSED. JUST IMAGINE THE TIME, MONEY AND RESOURCES WE'VE WASTED JUST DEALING WITH PROBLEMS FROM THE NORTH. MOST NORTHERNERS ARE NOT EDUCATED AND EXPOSED, THEY DON'T KNOW THAT THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN THE NONSENSE THEY ARE DOING. THEY BELIEVE THAT AS LONG AS THEY DON'T PROGRESS, THAT NO OTHER REGION MUST PROGRESS. ANYWAY, I NO FIT FORCE UNA TO PROGRESS OR TO GET SENSE, SO ANYTHING WEY UNA WAN DO TO UNASEF MAKE UNA CONTINUE, MAKE UNA SHA KEEP ALL THAT NONSENSE FOR NORTH. IF THEY CAN KEEP THEIR NONSENSE IN THE NORTH, I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT NOBODY WILL EVEN BE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE UP TO. COME TO MY ESTATE AND SEE HOW SOME NORTHERNERS ARE DOING THEIR BUSINESS PEACEFULLY AND ENJOYING THEIR LIVES, TALK WITH MOST OF THEM AND THEY'LL CONFIDENTLY TELL YOU THAT THE DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT'S GOING IN THE NORTH SINCE THEY'VE MOVED THEIR FAMILIES OUT OF THERE.

Some of them suya dealers once told me that whatever happens to Nigeria, they can never return to the north.

That life is so peaceful in the south.
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by Blackdisciple(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
The presidency is already saying their case is confidential.
Secrete trial because na fellow Hausa/Muslim guys.
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by themanderon: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Do you want them to expose themselves? The Taliban government in Nigeria know who is behind the boko people so let them spare us these gists. They are all co-travellers.
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by Tvoice: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nwodosis:
Seems like the Chief Sponsors in government scored own goal!

Serious own goal my brother , bush meat don catch hunter .
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by manunitedbabes: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by Ehisod(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Did you read the story before commenting? Ndume is opposed to a secret trial. Do you want a secret trial? Are you working for the sponsors? Better still are you Pantami's boy?
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by Ehisod(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
themanderon:
Do you want them to expose themselves? The Taliban government in Nigeria know who is behind the boko people so let them spare us these gists. They are all co-travellers.

Taliban/Boko Haram govt. You are very correct. Otherwise they would not have been able to arrange the first mass kidnapping of school children, and also disengage the "mercenaries" that seemed to be the ones that were effective in the war against Boko haram.
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by Lafrresh: 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
slowice:
Some of us still behave like babies, we ve choosen to be willfully ignorant of the truths before us. It's a northern affair so it must be kept secret. They are shielding their wickedness because they somehow believe it to be the work of Allah...... Na dem dem and they know more than they are letting out. Its all in the plan, just that some of them are worried about the strategy but they all re in on it.... Make no mistake, we are on our own. We are the real target. We are still sleeping under hot sun.
Read what you wrote and see the stupidity by yourself... If it's a family affair, or an insurgency sponsored by the north , why are they killing the northerners in the north ??
All these sentiments don't solve anything...
He's a northerner , he is Igbo , he is Yoruba bla bla.... A criminal is a criminal , I don't know why we keep attaching tribe and religion to it... It doesn't make any sense
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by slowice(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2021
Lafrresh:

Read what you wrote and see the stupidity by yourself... If it's a family affair, or an insurgency sponsored by the north , why are they killing the northerners in the north ??
All these sentiments don't solve anything...
He's a northerner , he is Igbo , he is Yoruba bla bla.... A criminal is a criminal , I don't know why we keep attaching tribe and religion to it... It doesn't make any sense

Your too dull boy
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by Aketi2: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2021
400 BDC operators involved in funding terrorists. This shows that the entire system have been hijacked for the insidious jihad. Let them finish in the North and move down to the SW. The SE will not go down without a fight.
Re: Controversy Trails Trial Of 400 BDC Alleged Boko Haram Sponsors by Subduer: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
annyz:

The list will be incomplete If PATANY name is no there.
The Sheikh is so Pantamic that their top leaders are now defending him. But it's too late.
The military has suffered too much, and maybe leaking info to those Security Agencies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makinde: No Governor Received ₦‎30 Billion, Akpabio just playing politics / How $505m Recovered Funds Were Re-looted / Buhari Dedicates Victory To God, Nigerians, Unfolds Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.