Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Attention Distributors Who Sell Generators! Say Goodbye To Importers! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Attention Distributors Who Sell Generators! Say Goodbye To Importers! (554 Views)

marble Importers dealers suppliers In Lagos / Buy Or Sale Clean And Standard Fairly Used Diesel Generators For Sale / For Mini Importers Only: Use This To Sell Tons Of Your Imported Products FAST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Distributors Who Sell Generators! Say Goodbye To Importers! by gzgenerator(f): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2021
The profit from the sale of generators is small. Most merchants who sell generators get their goods from wholesalers. Is there a way to buy generators directly from a Chinese factory? Is there a way? Of course there is a better way, you can buy it through an agent in China! You may be wondering, will buying through an agent increase the cost of goods? My answer is: Maybe it is, but you don't need to think about it. First of all, the purchase price of your goods will be cheaper than the agent.

1 Like

Re: Attention Distributors Who Sell Generators! Say Goodbye To Importers! by Timothy08096: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
I only sell 30 generators a month, can I also import them in China,How to contact you?

1 Like

Re: Attention Distributors Who Sell Generators! Say Goodbye To Importers! by nanfanghose(m): 3:10pm On May 09, 2021
It should be okay. A few people can load one container
Timothy08096:
I only sell 30 generators a month, can I also import them in China,How to contact you?
Re: Attention Distributors Who Sell Generators! Say Goodbye To Importers! by gzfoundream(m): 10:15am On May 22, 2021
Guangzhou International Technology Co.,Ltd.
No. 9 Chapel Street,Apongbo, Marina,Lagos Island.Besides Wesley Methodist Cathedral, Apongbo.Lagos Island. TEL: 08106006981 08020703755 md@guangzhouintl.com Contact person: Mr. Chen
TEL/WHATSAPP:+8618574606855
Gasoline Super AVR Generator customized for Nigeria,   Small volume,  More Portable, Fuel-saving!
For example:  
Power  3HP Air conditioner
Conventional gasoline generator need  5KW or above to power
But KENERGY AVR Generator  3. 5KW can power more than 5kw of a conventional generator
Conventional  gasoline generator  5KW weight 77kg  PK  KENERGY AVR Generator  only  35KG
Shipping costs are greatly reduced in small volumes!
Compare with Conventional gasoline generator Less Consumption Emission!
More stable purification and better protection of connected equipment from damage
Suitable for drilling equipment,  washing machines, computers, microwave ovens, etc.!
Output Adjustable
3  level adjustment system
According to the loading,  adjust the lever to change the noise and fuel consumption wisely!
nanfanghose:
It should be okay. A few people can load one container

Re: Attention Distributors Who Sell Generators! Say Goodbye To Importers! by Aaron147258123: 2:26pm On May 26, 2021
grin grin
Re: Attention Distributors Who Sell Generators! Say Goodbye To Importers! by gzgenerator(f): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2021
grin
Re: Attention Distributors Who Sell Generators! Say Goodbye To Importers! by ElectronicMoney(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
gzfoundream:
Guangzhou International Technology Co.,Ltd.
No. 9 Chapel Street,Apongbo, Marina,Lagos Island.Besides Wesley Methodist Cathedral, Apongbo.Lagos Island. TEL: 08106006981 08020703755 md@guangzhouintl.com Contact person: Mr. Chen
TEL/WHATSAPP:+8618574606855
Gasoline Super AVR Generator customized for Nigeria,   Small volume,  More Portable, Fuel-saving!
For example:  
Power  3HP Air conditioner
Conventional gasoline generator need  5KW or above to power
But KENERGY AVR Generator  3. 5KW can power more than 5kw of a conventional generator
Conventional  gasoline generator  5KW weight 77kg  PK  KENERGY AVR Generator  only  35KG
Shipping costs are greatly reduced in small volumes!
Compare with Conventional gasoline generator Less Consumption Emission!
More stable purification and better protection of connected equipment from damage
Suitable for drilling equipment,  washing machines, computers, microwave ovens, etc.!
Output Adjustable
3  level adjustment system
According to the loading,  adjust the lever to change the noise and fuel consumption wisely!

Are you telling me that this small generator can power a 3 HP air-conditioner?
Re: Attention Distributors Who Sell Generators! Say Goodbye To Importers! by Blanche2014(f): 12:12am On Jun 08, 2021
1.1 kWh, with 1 horsepower air conditioner
ElectronicMoney:

Are you telling me that this small generator can power a 3 HP air-conditioner?
Re: Attention Distributors Who Sell Generators! Say Goodbye To Importers! by gzgenerator(f): 12:48am On Jun 19, 2021
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh-l2TPdFqM GZKENERGYIT Super AVR Generator best-selling portable petrol generator in Nigeria Africa video demo
Re: Attention Distributors Who Sell Generators! Say Goodbye To Importers! by Adelaide19800(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
How to buy Contact me 080 68563984

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Customised Software To Run Your Business Smoothly? / Ingersoll Rand, Atlas And Kaeser Air Compressors For Sale / A Chef Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.