Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) (44072 Views)

Residents Cast and Bind ,As Evil Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (video) / UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) / Vehicle Conveying Corpse Catches Fire On Onitsha Head Bridge. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
nisco18ng:

Oga righteousness, I'm a strong believer of Christ. But you really missed this one right here!
This isn't a result of any prayer but simple spark reaction on obviously dry fronds.
There are so many Believers who are Blind to Spiritual Matters....
It's not a suprise
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by Pimine: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Aswearugaaad

Ọmọ i used to think that thunder only strikes a person if it was projected or if the person was bad, but the day I, my dad and a church member were almost struck by lightning ehn, that day fear enter me no be lie.

Some years ago, we were just coming back from a vigil; it had rained heavily throughout the night and we were all cold, but we had to get home since we lived close to the church, so we entered the rain and made our way home.

Halfway into the journey home, there was a huge lightning strike accompanied by a deafening sound of thunder few inches from where we stood.

Guys, I kid you not, it was a narrow escape. To this day, I don't really like the idea of going anywhere when it's raining. Even if I do, I go just dey cover myself with the blood and I go make sure say I comot for there asap.

Let's all be careful cos thunder dey faya pesin by mistake o.
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
JackBaueress1:
Back in those years, Festac Town had coconut trees almost in all closes. It was fun seeing coconuts fall and residents will rush to pick them up.
The trees are almost in extinction now because the coconuts fall and smash car screen .

Those that grew up in Festac Town like me in the 80s and 90s can relate to my story

grin grin

Boss man
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by ThuGGeR147: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
No be juju be that? shocked
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
JackBaueress1:
Back in those years, Festac Town had coconut trees almost in all closes. It was fun seeing coconuts fall and residents will rush to pick them up.
The trees are almost in extinction now because the coconuts fall and smash car screen .

Those that grew up in Festac Town like me in the 80s and 90s can relate to my story

grin grin

Festac is the main place really. Those late 80s and 90s was fun. I rep School 8.
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
The guy said my camera bad no need to go close.
He has taste, he got a good phone. But I think he should have used that money to educate himself. For later he said it was struck by lightning. And later he said na winch. Bros na lightening bring fire na.

Lastly minimise the way you say thunder fire you. It just might happen. Direct your thunder to only one person in this country.
You always make first to comment. Cut soap for me �
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by Oppy2k2: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
God is angry with this nation. Too much blood are wasted daily, no leader fear God. Iniquities abound everywhere, the love of many are waxing cold.

God have mercy
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by mondi2: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
D headquarter of witches & wizard is on fire. HOLY GHOST FIRE BURN ALL D EVIL MEN IN DAT AREA
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by ikorodureporta: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
That's why I dey always remove dry leaves from the plantain here.
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by chaloskyx: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
THEY ARE NOTHING BUT MORONS AND ILLITRATES EVEN YOUR PASTORS WOULD LAUGH BEHIND YOUR BACK AT HOW SILLY YOU GUYS ARE IN THE NAME OF RELIGION
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
GboyegaD:

Festac is the main place really. Those late 80s and 90s was fun. I rep School 8.
I rep Nazareth School cool
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
[i][/i]
JackBaueress1:
I rep Nazareth School cool

Una na like our neighbor. Did you grow up in 322? Progressive back then was the bomb for me.
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
GboyegaD:
[i][/i]

Una na like our neighbor. Did you grow up in 322? Progressive back then was the bomb for me.
I grew up from 512 to 22road. cheesy

I miss Festac town sha
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by Enskynelson(m): 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
pejuakinab:
Alu
Who can explain this now or who has ever seen something of such before, pls come to the village square and tell us more.
I can tell you that I have witnessed these or related things many times while growing up. I grew up in a rural area with many palm trees and the trees being the tallest of the trees were often targetted by thunder. The thunders often cut the palm trees, it often divides big tall trees... When these happen, the traditional people said there was a 'metal' that is often released whenever thunder strikes and it often enters the soil after striking the tree. The piece of metal is often dug out of the soil and according to them, it can be a source of supernatural power. I have never seen the metal though cos I was quite little then. But trust me, I saw many tall trees destroyed by thunder, I saw a sight that the thunder seem to have missed the palm tree and left a trail of burnt grasses till it went into the ground.

1 Like

Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by Etrusen(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
me nor see anything strange for here

why Una dey do like say na new thing ?

na wa oo
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by Etrusen(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
Enskynelson:

I can tell you that I have witnessed these or related things many times while growing up. I grew up in a rural area with many palm trees and the trees being the tallest of the trees were often targetted by thunder. The thunders often cut the palm trees, it often divides big tall trees... When these happen, the traditional people said there was a 'metal' that is often released whenever thunder strikes and it often enters the soil after striking the tree. The piece of metal is often dug out of the soil and according to them, it can be a source of supernatural power. I have never seen the metal though cos I was quite little then. But trust me, I saw many tall trees destroyed by thunder, I saw a sight that the thunder seem to have missed the palm tree and left a trail of burnt grasses till it went into the ground.

this people matter tire me oo

this thing happen anyhow and have seen it a lot.

its not strange at all
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
JackBaueress1:
I grew up from 512 to 22road. cheesy

I miss Festac town sha

Me sef miss Festac. That town was just a world on its own. Extremely diverse and multicultural.
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by Revolva(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by Enskynelson(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
Etrusen:

this people matter tire me oo

this thing happen anyhow and have seen it a lot.

its not strange at all
Exactly my point. I was only explaining to the former who seems to be wowed by the headline. For your information, the fact that this made frontpage shows many persons really think this is strange.
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by vioment: 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
Festac blood in my veins.

S/o amuwo odofin lga,

S/o Lagos

S/o Nigeria.
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by Etrusen(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
Enskynelson:

Exactly my point. I was only explaining to the former who seems to be wowed by the headline. For your information, the fact that this made frontpage shows many persons really think this is strange.

to me i just see that as ajebo mentality

real men who grew up from the area have seen this more than once

it's no longer common again like back then

1 Like

Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
A Child of GOD somewhere has Shaken the Heaven and Earth for this to Happen!

A Declaration, utterances and Intercession of a Servant of GOD somewhere has caused this to Happen.

Ballistic Spirtual missiles fired in place of Prayer by a Son/Daughter has brought about this.

One of the evils I have seen Under the sun is to see mortals who don't know or understand Spiritual Matters.

One of the evils I have seen under the sun is young men and ladies who are wise in their own eyes, Only to be Wasted like Christmas goats.

One of the Greatest evils I have seen under the sun is to Be Without JESUS Christ.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the World dwells in Wickedness and evil. The World is Drunk in Wickedness.
To be Spirtual is Life.
It be Carnal is Death.
Its Great Folly to be carnally Minded.

Mumu!
Someone has shaken the earth for an ordinary tree to be burnt. Why the shaking no shake Nigerian politicians, bandits, Boko haram, unknown gunmen and Fulani Herdsmen? Na only tree the person fit shake. Clown.
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by Patooz: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
So the coconut water no fit off the fire abi � � �
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
naijadrivablog:

Shey you de whine me?
... I just dey suspect grin
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by Creamyliz8787(f): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hmmm e shook me o
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by aminusodiq(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
The guy said my camera bad no need to go close.
He has taste, he got a good phone. But I think he should have used that money to educate himself. For later he said it was struck by lightning. And later he said na winch. Bros na lightening bring fire na.

Lastly minimise the way you say thunder fire you. It just might happen. Direct your thunder to only one person in this country.
that person is bubu abi grin grin undecided no dey disguise
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by TheEnygma(m): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
CryptoTeacher:
Imagine if the lightening had struck a human. It would have been a different story by now.

That person for don turn flash.
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by CryptoTeacher(m): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
TheEnygma:

That person for don turn flash.

I'm telling you
Re: Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) by micflo28(m): 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
Sun rays with the husks on the coconut tree are responsible for this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Act Of Kindness Or Foolishness? / The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks / Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.