Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Do You Know You Get Cheated When You Buy Beef, Pork Or Goat Meat In Lagos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Know You Get Cheated When You Buy Beef, Pork Or Goat Meat In Lagos (542 Views)

Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? / As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative / Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Get Cheated When You Buy Beef, Pork Or Goat Meat In Lagos by debayun(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
I won't bore you but go straight to the point.

Normal Market price:
#2000= 1kg beef
#15,000= 7.5kg beef

If you decide to share a full livestock with someone at #15,000/unit you get at least 10kg of beef. This is the way to save money in this harsh economy. You can buy as many units as you want.

Pay on delivery is available too

Call/text: 08089158885

Why not patronise us @ debs protein store where we guarantee your satisfaction in quantity and quality all delivered to your doorstep. All you need to do is call us, book the number of units you want, with your address and get your stock delivered to you at your doorstep all at the affordable price of #15,000.
Same applies for Pork, Goat-meat and Ram

We can also deliver whole chicken @4000/piece

Location is within Lagos for now.

Call/text: 08089158885.

(1) (Reply)

See The #100 Veggies I Bought! / Spring Roll Machine | Pancake Maker | Chapatti Making Machine / How To Make Make Banana Pancakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.