Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:48 PM

Matured Minds -- Advice's Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Minds -- Advice's Needed (434 Views)

Freaky Whatsapp Group For Matured Minds / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Minds -- Advice's Needed by SkyRicks: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
Please I met a fine girl while working (field) and I collected her number and in her presence made her understand my mind oh ooo which is to date her... so I called and we began to date. so I invited her over this Sunday she came over and we where making out thanks to God we never did the D (sex) but I needed it badly... She told me she's 15teen.

I ask her to dress up and I did too.

What should I do?
Re: Matured Minds -- Advice's Needed by Teaveapoet(f): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Isn't that too early? Relationships should be about knowing each other. Life goals, ambitions, career, financial levels. Sexual intercourse is the least if you ask me.

Fifteen years, old girl does not know what life is. You need to mentor not take advantage. Please, groom her not sex her.
Re: Matured Minds -- Advice's Needed by The5DME(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
[s]
SkyRicks:
Please I met a fine girl while working (field) and I collected her number and in her presence made her understand my mind oh ooo which is to date her... so I called and we began to date. so I invited her over this Sunday she came over and we where making out thanks to God we never did the D (sex) but I needed it badly... She told me she's 15teen.

I ask her to dress up and I did too.

What should I do?
[/s]fake!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Matured Minds -- Advice's Needed by SkyRicks: 12:18am On Apr 29, 2021
Teaveapoet:
Isn't that too early? Relationships should be about knowing each other. Life goals, ambitions, career, financial levels. Sexual intercourse is the least if you ask me.

Fifteen years, old girl does not know what life is. You need to mentor not take advantage. Please, groom her not sex her.

Sex is the only thing a woman offers? Aside support what else yet all glory goes to them.

Grooming yes I will until she decide to become wild I will definitely let her go.
Re: Matured Minds -- Advice's Needed by SkyRicks: 12:18am On Apr 29, 2021
The5DME:
[s][/s]fake!!!!!!!!!!
OK

OK bro

(1) (Reply)

/ Lady Proposed To Her Boyfriend / A Female Redpillers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.