Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death (44028 Views)

Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public / Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by nokia1000(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
Death is a debt owned by all that are living. Ada Jesus did not closed the gate. So don't threaten anyone with death. We are one a queue, no one knows who is next.
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by Juanmike(m): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
This guy that plays visual like mad for Avatar shop in Unizik.
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by JOSH54: 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
WHERE IS THAT AGAPE LOVE WE PREACH IN D CHURCH. ANY CHRISTAIN WHO CAN NOT FORGIVE N FORGET, THEN SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HIS OR HER FAITH. MANY PREACH WHAT THEY DONT PRACTICE N IT IS WRONG. AS FAR AS AM CONCERN, I CAN'T BELONG TO A CHURCH WERE PASTOR HABOUR UNFORGIVENESS. ADA JESUS MAY HAVE WRONG THEM N D BEST THING TO DO IS TO FORGIVE HER.
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by tunary(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
yourshopkwikguy:
Good mothers are rare for real but why will you be wishing other people children death because of accusations??

Well I have 50,000 powerbank for sale
Check my signature to contact
I wonder o.

I this makes her a suspect o
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by pepperdemzombie: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
Bwilliam:

From the "pepper" in your name, I can easily decipher where you're from

*coughs*efulefu*coughs*.

Tribalism and your people are 5&6.
Baba Ijesha was tagged Nollywood YORUBA actor by that used and dumped over bleached pained bitch that even with her own bride price in hand, no Igbo man can marry her. That's not tribalism. They can't tag this one Nollywood IGBO actress, why?
Una see una life for outside? Same one is talking tribalism. You people need help!
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by pepperdemzombie: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
millionboi:
my mama mama head dey scratch am
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by Pimine: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
jrusky:
So this woman has turned witch and wizard just of a sudden h
comeing out publicly threaten people with death.

What is painful in all these is the name "EDOCHIE" attached. I can not belief it that the real "Edochie's has done so much to protect that name but a Wife turned wizard threw the name on internet for wrong reason.

A lesson for all men. All men pls do a long distance overview of the woman you want to marry to avoid your old age get in these kind of mess with a woman like this.

So shameful.
Aswearugaaad

Lol nicca, she's not Pete Edochie's wife.
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
jrusky:
So this woman has turned witch and wizard just of a sudden h
comeing out publicly threaten people with death.

What is painful in all these is the name "EDOCHIE" attached. I can not belief it that the real "Edochie's has done so much to protect that name but a Wife turned wizard threw the name on internet for wrong reason.

A lesson for all men. All men pls do a long distance overview of the woman you want to marry to avoid your old age get in these kind of mess with a woman like this.

So shameful.

Well said
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
nokia1000:
Death is a debt owned by all that are living. Ada Jesus did not closed the gate. So don't threaten anyone with death. We are one a queue, no one knows who is next.

True talk
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
Shoo shocked
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
Godblessbiafraa:
If I tell una who that guy in the video is grin

Una go yab am tire

Oya tell.us now why you dey tease nairalander
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
.... a BOTTLE OF COLD COKE for you Bro.
At least we still have people with common sense.
I never knew that young Lady could demean people until I got to know her popularity through the videos I saw of how she threatened people's lives.

I saw how Foolish Nigerians worshipped her for it, since they could access DATA.
How did we degenerate to this Level.. .?
We may start writing to the US to withdraw INTERNET from Nigeria. It's becoming absurd.
Of all the social media across the world, NIGERIANS insult the most.

What manner of Nonsense are all these.?
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by pepperdemzombie: 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

Why should they
For tagging Nollywood Yoruba actors and dragging Yorubas because of Baba Ijesha saga.
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by jrusky(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Lol nicca, she's not Pete Edochie's wife.

So if your brother marry a wizard like this(God forbid ok) and your protected family namd attached to her does it matter to people she is your wife or your brother wife No, bro it's that your family name that will be at stake because her father's name not mentioned but yours.
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by desiredhome: 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
GREATESTPIANIST:
most of you attacking her have issues you need to settle with God, don't judge
Let's assume the woman is guilty of the accusations, so people should just keep quiet and allow God to come from heaven to judge her?......the single reason Nigeria is backward and the capital of povety

A typical slave mentality..

1 Like

Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
Wahala ooo

You can get ur US Whatsapp number and also Nord login at a cheap rate
Just DM me on Whatsapp

Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by pepperdemzombie: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
justosee:

What is actually their offense?
The same offense Nollywood Yoruba actors and Yorubas commited for being tagged and dragged because of Baba Ijesha saga.
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
How. This woman is a devil for talking this way. How did the death if Ada Jesus vindicate her of the allegations said against her. From my own point of view I see this as an act of witchcraft. Even her comment and warning speaks volume.
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by kingxsamz(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
I thought we were all catching cruise o... I didn't know that many idi0ts and mumus actually believe that Odumeje has power.
Only a bigger mumu won't realize that Odumeje stages his miracles just like every other pastor. grin

1 Like

Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by Asianjollof007: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
damiloladuke:
This woman must be the devil
Namesake
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by sunnyp20(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
God bless you o cus it seems like we are the only ones that have sense on this forum. If Ada Jesus had said those stuff about my mother, I promise you she would have been long dead even before the illness. I pray everyone supporting Ada Jesus, Your mothers will be ridiculed as she did Rita. You can't offend me and stoll expect me to forgive on your timeline. All of you are just spineless hypocrites. Bloody Mofos
wink2015:
SOCIAL MEDIA has created room for small little nothing to insult elders and seniors in the land.

This young man has spoken very well.

I wish Ada Jesus was alive to hear this young man point of corrections.

1 Like

Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by Sermwell(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
Occultic woman ... only ur family and yourself matters to you... Hide ur face in shame because u are a very big disappointment and a disgrace to Christianity.... your own life u hang for tree If a sane place this woman and odumeje will be in detention telling police what they know about Ada Jesus sudden death
Even in saner climes, the law does not concern itself with religious superstitions! If Ada had died of physical injuries by 'unknown' persons, then they can be investigated!!
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amanda4life:

NOT ONLY THE DIABOLIC LIFE, THE PROSTITUTION GOING ON BOTH THE OLD aND YOUNG WOMEN

That's true
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
Sermwell:

Even in saner climes, the law does not concern itself with religious superstitions! If Ada had died of physical injuries by 'unknown' persons, then they can be investigated!!
not when u confesses in front of camera... remind me that phrase, whatever you said or do will be use against you in the court of the law
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by Victoria938(f): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
Who will speak and it comes to pass...... God is the giver of life. We are all ashes and dust and one day we must surely return to so.
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

For tagging Nollywood Yoruba actors and dragging Yorubas because of Baba Ijesha saga.
did she drag yoruba?
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by Sermwell(m): 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
not when u confesses in front of camera... remind me that phrase, whatever you said or do will be use against you in the court of the law
That statement you call confession is not so qualified in law. I'm a lawyer and I can tell you for free that criminal matters are difficult to prove in court. This is because you have to prove it beyond reasonable doubt! How can you prove either by direct or circumstantial evidence that they are responsible for her death? No way bro! I know you are viewing this from a layman's perspective!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

The same offense Nollywood Yoruba actors and Yorubas commited for being tagged and dragged because of Baba Ijesha saga.
That man is a rapist. Rape is a crime.
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by iwuchukwutony(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Only God knows the truth and i pray for understanding. I really don't know who to believe but let God take care.
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by Willcar1960: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
Before you all come out here and spit trash, go to orlu in Imo state and ask about that urchin called Ada jesus. Most or you here are just hating on Rita and Odumeje because they are both Igbo. Nairaland.com is a home of hate and tribal war . Starting from the mods to you all hypocrites here......I'm 29 years only and Rita Edochie was one of the most popular Nigerian actress even before i start watching TV, how do you think she'd feel if an urchin of 22 years humiliates her in such manner. Big shame on all of you tueh

1 Like

Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by BruncleZuma: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
OloshoMan:
Ada jesus made them (edochie and odumeje) relevant by asking for forgiveness, while she knew her problem was infact a medical one. Saw her bit on BBC IGBO talking about the kidney disease she has which turned worse when she didn't avoid some foods her doctor asked her to.
If they had raised the money on time for her to travel for a transplant, she might still be alive today. Forget all these nonsense odumeje is spewing.

Odumeje is still a clown � and his church remains a circus, yeah come and get me.

Gbamest
Re: 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death by Masterkernel1: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Why are they not refering to this woman as "Nollywood Igbo actress" and Odumeje as "Igbo prophet"?
Why is nobody dragging Igbos and Igbo Nollywood into this saga?

Why not drag Igbos? Bigot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Gets Extra Sleeve Tattoo (Photos, Video) / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle / Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.