Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,597 members, 7,801,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos (58209 Views)

See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) / What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by simplesearch: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Baby mama or wife? If Baby mama then both of you actually deserved to be pitied.
Birthing babies outside wedlock is fornication and the product is an innocent child with a wrong tag.
Repent do the right thing and have the blessing of God in whole in your life and family.
You can't be wiser than God. Sowing on a piece of land you did not pay for make you a thief and a trespasser.
I don't like to congratulate or celebrate people who lightly esteem God's law.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by humberjade: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by pek(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
Childish.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
Immediately I saw the headline, my mind went straight to u nd behold u were d one eventually.

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by seyz91(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
cheesy
BuyDomain:
You are doing well brother but I hope your mummy is not phoneless or using Nokia torchlight?
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by MARKone(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
Old age no be maturity. God forbid, tufiakwa!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
Airforce1:
So I was called by my baby mama telling me she needed a new phone ..
So I got her Tecno POVA and trust me it costs a lot .

Anything for my baby mama

See photos below

grin from being a retired musician, to being an E-money praise singer, and then this. Did you convert that your girl friend to baby mama? She is expecting your third child yet her status is still baby mama. Some men tough pass hard coconut shell. All must be well with you by fire by force.

Godspeed

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Asianjollof007: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
duro4chang:
This ya question na wa o. We are all guilty.

Excluding me, i'm a real nigga wey no dey simp. My mama first, mom before any bitch.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
It seems this style of advertisement just started

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by watchindelta(m): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
Umm bby mama na joy

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by simhosting: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ok
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by highcadre: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
Some mother's do have 'em
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by jethro2013(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
Airforce1:

See photos below
This guy you still dey?
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by grandstar(m): 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
You forgot the engagement ring. That's the only present she'll really appreciate
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by meobizy(f): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
This broke boy again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by lexy2014: 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
duro4chang:
This ya question na wa o. We are all guilty.

I don't get u. What do u mean by "we are all guilty"?
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by lexy2014: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
grandstar:
You forgot the engagement ring. That's the only present she'll really appreciate

U still want to engage somebody wey don born for u. Which kind logic be that one
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by grandstar(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
lexy2014:

U still want to engage somebody wey don born for u. Which kind logic be that one

Then make he marry am!
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Victoria938(f): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Good
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by ProlificEric(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
OK.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Airforce1:

See photos below

I swear before I opened I know it's gonna be Air Force

Guy, u never grow balls

2 Likes

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by naija1stnigar(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
moralistic:
... baby mama ? proud of saying you have a baby mama ? this world done spoil oooo
you dey mind them? no be wetin our endtime musicians introduce their empty skull go accept?

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Kizyte(m): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
moralistic:
... baby mama ? proud of saying you have a baby mama ? this world done spoil oooo
I'm telling you!

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
85k phone cost a lot .... God please remove this poverty in Nigeria..
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
AsherAmari:
Ok.

Do and wife her. The money for this phone could have settled some part of her marriage list.

In as much I'm not his fan, na dangerous adventure to wife most naija gals

More than 50% of naija gals jump from one dick to the other thinking Dem dey catch fun
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by dapadawee: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
Airforce1:

See photos below

and you bring this one here
and you expect Nigeria to be better in the hands of this kind of youth. even moderators here na scam
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mutemenot:
So Mod brought this to fp cry it's finished

See eh, we need something to cool off our head after seeing my gory pictures courtesy of fulani herdsmen
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

In as much I'm not his fan, na dangerous adventure to wife most naija gals

More than 50% of naija gals jump from one dick to the other thinking Dem dey catch fun

And.... Who owns the D they are jumping on? Aliens?
Men are equally guilty.

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Banmeallday: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
For baby mama....abi....

When Africans behave like NIGGAS
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by poweredcom(m): 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Phone wey she go soon take de control guys and come de bang her codedly

Just give her fee months all the guys around will get her WhatsApp and na there your heart beat go de fast each time you check the phone

@mosdii
@womenareapes1

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Airforce1:

See photos below

why getting inferior phone for her, is she not important to you?

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Foodqueen(f): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
When I saw the topic, I knew that it was him.

Boom, I opened, it was him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking / This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos / I Have Feelings For My House Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.