Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos (58216 Views)

See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) / What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by OsuIgboIpob: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
BuyDomain:
You are doing well brother but I hope your mummy is not phoneless or using Nokia torchlight?

Buy this unique domain name AssureExpress.com at a buy now price. The two worded domain is broad and speaks volume suitable for almost any business from any part of the world. Businesses such as transport and logistics, shipping/freight, haulage, vehicles hire and lease, pick up and drop off, online/offline store, financial services, property managers to mention but a few. This domain has the potential to become the future DHL, FedEx, Alibaba.com, Amazon, Maersk to mention but a few. Go to www.assureexpress.com to start the buying process.
With all the potential and u steal want sell am grin
Very funny people
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by chaloskyx: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
ANYTHING FOR MY BABY MAMA THATS WHY YOU HAVE NOT MARRIED HER BA? IF YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING LEGALLY TAKE HER AS YOUR WIFE OR KEEP SHUT
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by chikason22(m): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
AsherAmari:
Ok.

Do and wife her. The money for this phone could have settled some part of her marriage list.

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Asianjollof007: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
duro4chang:
You lie. You don spend so te on toto. Make you swear if I lie.

Bro, i ain't proofing nothing. You need better OT, why should i spend my hard-earned money on girls wey i never marry? Na dem suppose dey pay you for bleeping dem sef. I repeat, my mom before any bitch.

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by duro4chang(m): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Bro, i ain't proofing nothing. You need better OT, why should i spend my hard-earned money on girls wey i never marry? Na dem suppose dey pay you for bleeping dem sef. I repeat, my mom before any bitch.
Please do not take my post serious. I was just joking.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by NiceMen: 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
Airforce1:
So I was called by my baby mama telling me she needed a new phone ..
So I got her Tecno POVA and trust me it costs a lot .

Anything for my baby mama

See photos below

I talk am say na only airforce1 fit do this. Lmao
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
Even before opening the thread I knew who the OP would be.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by BuyDomain: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
OsuIgboIpob:
With all the potential and u steal want sell am grin Very funny people
Is for those who have financial wherewithal to use it.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Asianjollof007: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
duro4chang:
Please do not take my post serious. I was just joking.

Lol, i know too. Wassup na?
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by mylove4God(f): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
Before opening this post, I knew the OP will definitely be Airforce1
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=chikason22 post=101150850][/quote]

Lol.. garri is gold now o. cheesy
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Happy2020: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nigerians are a stupid bunch. Why is buying someone a
Phone news? Poverty mentality. Anyone in any other country would be laughing at you.

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=chikason22 post=101150850][/quote]

Lol.. garri is gold now o. cheesy

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by PoshTraveler: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
this is too cheap na
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by ThuGGeR147: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
AsherAmari:
Ok.

Do and wife her. The money for this phone could have settled some part of her marriage list.
wahala no dey finish ooh grin
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by cappucino925(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
Karemarealty288:

He is struggling like you......struggle harder.
I'm doing my best bro.... Life is not easy as most people think... God will see us through
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Unclefemolala(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
This guy never wise
Was he not the one smoking in front of his toddler daughter.

The guy who said he has to be a billionaire before 30...ehya
Emoney asśliclicking never pay

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by toprealman: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Guessed right. Saw the gist and was like, na Airforce 1 get this kind time.
Opened the link and was like.....this guy
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by OsuIgboIpob: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
BuyDomain:

Is for those who have financial wherewithal to use it.
Must you start big?
Facebook wasn't born in a day cheesy
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Came4amod: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
decatalyst:
This guy! undecided

It's 2021 dude! You should have grown passed this nau. Shouting baby mama upandan like you dey pepper somebody on nairaland with it grin

It's not a trophy!

Sugar daddy eleyi ti ni diabetes ooo grin grin
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Littlefingerjp: 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
decatalyst:
This guy! undecided

It's 2021 dude! You should have grown passed this nau. Shouting baby mama upandan like you dey pepper somebody on nairaland with it grin

It's not a trophy!
One annoying thing sef is that this useless moderators on nairaland pushed the story to front page

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Mrlouis: 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
AsherAmari:
Ok.

DUDE MAY HAVE GROWN UP UNDER THE TUTELAGE OF A SINGLE MOTHER AS WELL. CAN'T BLAME HIM THOUGH FOR SPRAYING HIS SEEDS AROUND TOWN.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Kingchineme6(m): 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
You have a baby mama but I really need a sugar mummy connection. No insult please call 09025003351 if you have.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by GeneralPula: 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
simplesearch:
Baby mama or wife? If Baby mama then both of you actually deserved to be pitied.
Birthing babies outside wedlock is fornication and the product is an innocent child with a wrong tag.
Repent do the right thing and have the blessing of God in whole in your life and family.
You can't be wiser than God. Sowing on a piece of land you did not pay for make you a thief and a trespasser.
I don't like to congratulate or celebrate people who lightly esteem God's law.

But on the judgement day, God is gonna ask him why didn’t he married but baby mama way?

So why don’t you leave him to God as you won’t be the one to face those questions..

As long as yourself is married, you have no problem and worries..

As for me, I won’t get married but baby mama way..

If Jah ask me why?

I’ll simply say it cuz during our generation, marriage comes with some act that do remove happiness from loving..
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Lilpen3758: 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
tosik:

u dey mind the guy,maybe him self na sagem he dey use just coming here to disturb us...
you wicked ooh, haba you no even talk Nokia 2700 na sagem you talk
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by apollo13(m): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
I knew it was him immediately I saw the topic! U still dey naija? When are you releasing your album, shakabula?.
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by calcal: 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nice, good job
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
Well done
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by Draslo(m): 12:22am On Apr 27, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

How much?
e no even reach 100k
Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by SaintUlot: 12:48am On Apr 27, 2021
Some ladies are only good as a girlfriend and not as a wife while some are only good as baby mama and nothing more. I truly understand the @Airforce1 plight

Re: The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos by AntiAPC2023(f): 12:58am On Apr 27, 2021
simplesearch:
Baby mama or wife? If Baby mama then both of you actually deserved to be pitied.
Birthing babies outside wedlock is fornication and the product is an innocent child with a wrong tag.
Repent do the right thing and have the blessing of God in whole in your life and family.
You can't be wiser than God. Sowing on a piece of land you did not pay for make you a thief and a trespasser.
I don't like to congratulate or celebrate people who lightly esteem God's law.
wow I love this especially the last sentence

That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. / If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him