Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? (27181 Views)

Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You / What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by GreenWire(m): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
biggest lie I had ever heard is when I was told I will become whatever person I would like to be when I grow up.. now I have know that Nigeria situations changes someone's destiny

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Karlovych: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin That Buhari will fight kworoption

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by vampiresdiary(m): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lol
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Lakside1955(m): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
That we children are the leaders of tomorrow in nigeria shocked shocked sad sad shocked sad

Biggest scam ever embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by 4four(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
That Buhari is fighting his fellow terrorists and he will make 1 naira will equal 1 dollar
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
Help an undergraduate in need. I'm in deep hunger right now.

Victor opeyemi
Kuda microfinance bank

Thanks God bless.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Ibfpleasant(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
Someone recharged my line 3 days ago without telling me , i called one big brother asked if he was the one, he claimed he was the one only for the original person to call this night and told me exact amount he sent.. the Egbon Bleep up shaa

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by iLegendd(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
That apple and onion can only grow in the North.

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by ShawnT(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mine was that Nigeria was beaten 99-1 in a football match choii

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
On Naira will be equal to one dollar. Buhari will make Nigeria a dream to live in. I thought it was true, now I know better
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Camelot65: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
That APC will bring change, alas one year after......cheesycheesy but then they didn't lie though, they really brought change
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by RSVP: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
All the story you put together from A-Z bros

Nah Big Lie.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Kreme(m): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
That Nigeria will be great again... I later discovered that Nigeria was never a great nation

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by RingRoadMafia: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
Dremma4:
Help an undergraduate in need. I'm in deep hunger right now.

Victor opeyemi
Kuda microfinance bank

Thanks God bless.

No go find work. Dey find who go send you the moni wey dem suffer for. Oponu!

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by id4sho(m): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
t
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Trutherme: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
chatinent:
The news about bloodshed was becoming unbecoming so I decided to spice up your day. Remember the lie sb told you but you later discovered the truth.

Share your experiences.

Mine:

1. Hanty say she doesn't like fufu.. “I feel nauseated by the smell. I can't hold it, I'll throw up.”

Visited her fam house...they were on Ofe Nchawu with achara. I didn't know at the mention of her name at home, all the fufu dobales.

2. Caught the most holy “virgin” church girl in my street back home in our barrack! Funny thing was I met her and told her I was travelling to school. She also told me she was going for a church program in another state.

My room was Block C. She tie wrapper come out Block D.

E choke.

3. Date....

What's your name?

Cloe Davis

(Saved digits, Truecaller tagged her “Bolanle Ogunjobi”)

Fish will swallow you, Bolanle.

4. My neighbour was always claiming sojo. I bin feel say na Cadet as per en papa hold small bar, and e bi like the oga go get connection.

We happen to meet at one party like that...he was all the way in the jacuzzi (all military underwear camouflage).

One flat chest go rebel am.

Wetin I hear na “come out, reason me your indian delta.”

Oga begin beg o.

Beg! I laugh die.

Dem tell am to off am. Bros beg dem no gree. Dem woos am better slaps.

E come dey go house enter bike. Wetin I hear amid tears na “no worry, I swear I will hunt you. My dad is a police. My uncle is the head of Sarz.”

I laughed die.

5. My neighbour girlfriend always lying to me her dad was a GM of FirstBank.

The problem was... I didn't even mind if she was rich or poor; I just liked her.

I was staying with my rich uncles she felt were my parents. She always didn't believe me when I said they weren't. She always thought I was hiding sth.

Two years down the line, I realized her dad was a gateman.

WTF was he doing with a briefcase going to work in suit!

6. Babe bi forming British accent for me.

She alleged to have stayed in Birmingham. Toh, I no even like the girl sha. She was too loud.

She bin yarn me say my job is too poor for her liking.

Mehn.

One day she say she dey go back London say her dad wants her back.

Many months later when I was returning from Maiduguri, we stopped at Enugu and was welcomed by the loud off-key poems of their “buy okpa” poets.

Reluctantly, I raised my head up from my phone to the rear.

Omg, is this not Theresa?

I came down. Called out to her, she took off. I pursue am hold am. She almost wanted the ground to swallow her.

Mehn.

7. One guy in my school was claiming he was an Ex-Boy (ex-student of Nigeria Military School). He would lie all sorts of things like how he is still being paid salary now, and how his father was a Brigadier General.

He was an Igbo guy. He was showing us the photo of his self-acclaimed father one day. I noticed it was zoomed. I collected the phone and zoomed out. Lo and behold, a muslim name was on the tag of the soldier.

Baba had to re-arrange his lie and said his father didn't use his real name to join the military.

E chock o.

All our attempts to make this guy accept he lied was in vain until one exboy who is now a Lieutenant (a lecturer) publicly asked the guy who is father was (chawossing) and what year he passed out from NMS. The soldier obviously got tired of the frequent lies.

Oga begin bite tongue. He literally pee-d. He was disgraced openly later by the man. His father was a Custom Officer. Mehn.

I was like why this guy come dey lie. Abi e no know say I value Custom Officers pass green cap?

8. A guy I respected who lied he was 40 to me.

His body sold his lie. He looked maturer.

I dey respect this guy maka the age barrier. I didn't know what I was searching and saw his original birth certificate with 22years of age on it.

Darkness befell me. I staggered and my arms found a wedge.

I felt betrayed.

I dey call am Oga Martin.

E come inside, I was like “Martin, God go punish you.”

E wan claim activity and all that.

I open en yansh.

My guy laughed me. That was when I truly began to see the underage in him; he was laughing but I was starring at him in disgust!

After two years! Baba even tell me he is divorced with a grown-up daughter in Jakarta who he'd like me to meet.

Mehn, na so my in-lawship died.

And I bin dey give the pastard enough respect.

It hurted more knowing that he was still the same person behind the beautiful girl pics!

Come share yours
shocked

The biggest lie is that Buhari is dead and that another iidiot from Sudan is the current president of Nigeria.
And when I told the person that it's a lie, he showed me pictures of the old man's ear and face.
And he also showed me a video clip of all the interviews Aisha gave to the media.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Maks27: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
Typing
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by ednut1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
India vs Nigeria 99-1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by maasoap(m): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
Blackfire:
that osinbajo will take over once buhari die ...

Na so Buhari com refuse to die. Osinbajo com dey getting older and Buhari com begin getting younger. Lol

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by ultimatebas(m): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
"The projects Nigeria is embarking on is so huge that it is not visible to our eyes" - Lai Mohammed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Dcaliphate(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
... that Buhari will save Nigeria.... Later discovered that he's a very useless man
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by madukaanaya(m): 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
that a muslim is my friend.now i celebrate their misery.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by ORIGENAL(m): 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
Since I was born and now I am getting old, I have never heard a lie like APC Government with Lia Muhammed the lieing machine
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Exmilitant(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Op, i know those were all made up. My mama told us she was the most brilliant girl in school back in the 60's until her mother visited and i asked her to confirm, she was shocked and said, ''that woman is a block head we had to pull her out of school to help in my fish business instead of wasting money for school fees''.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Meedon: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
That Buhari is dead
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Heavensent01(m): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Buhari had integrity

Buhari will turn $1 to #1

Buhari will battle terrorist at warfront

I discovered that cow know nothing about integrity

Buhari had no economic knowhow to even turn $1 to #100 not to talk of that fake promise

Buhari that had short memory can't even had a memory of being a commander in chief, to Him cinc is cow in chief
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Bukasint(f): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
mine am a lover of big gbola....na so one guy talk say him get big gbola dey make mouth only for me to get there and saw ciga sitck in between his legs...pls if u no get big gbola dont make mouth...

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Fragility6: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Truthabulabula:
grin Funny thread. Can't stop laughing.
Just reading op's stories.
Wetin u dey shine teeth for? Wetin funny for there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Speak With Confidence & Master Public Speaking In Few Weeks / A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators / Can You Still Make It At 39?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.