Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,768 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? (79152 Views)

Have You Ever Asked Your Parents How They Met / His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by tunary(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Na devil dey enter these children sometimes. Na when you catch them finish, you go see am for their face..

See the guilt on his face abeg cheesy cheesy
If devil enter them then flog the devil out of them
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by lilyheaven: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
shocked
So you will use wire on your toddler?
Do you have one?
tunary:
I wish I can like this your comment 100 times.

That excess love for children makes some parents over look them when they go astray.

That's how some children grow up to be spoilt children because they over pamper them when they where very young. Wire and Cain all of them must be available in my house
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Oshokalo: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
na to fry two egg on top,put onions well
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by tunary(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
AsherAmari:
I won't even allow such to happen in the first place. That's the reason for the popular saying, " keep out of reach of children".
Good one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by mrnelsono(m): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
kids and their play, parenting is not an easy job oooh.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Depending on my mood, I will either spank them and forget it

or

cook the noodles and make them eat it all as punishment.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by wunmi590(m): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
deavicky:
all this children can be so funny and annoying sometimes. My wife fried chicken she wanted to make stew with, my daughter carried the whole fried chicken and it to the dog. She came and was happily telling her mother that the dog likes chicken.

Very brave girl I must confess cheesy
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by wunmi590(m): 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Teenaira:

Please calm down. Try to calm down. They are in a world of their own.

If only I can become a child once again.

So that you can be getting free clothes, food and free house cheesy
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by BananaPeel(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
wunmi590:
Good day nairalander.

Sequel to the topic, would you pamper them just like our abroad parents or spank them just like our nigerian parent? grin cheesy
This picture na just for media stunt. Just check how they posed to take the picture.
Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by bukolabeauty09(f): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
I wont even beat them at all....I will talk to them and make them realise what they have done is wrong whether they understand or not is no business of mine.

All I know is that for the next two months they are not taking noodles in the house again. Any day I scheduled for them to eat noodles they will go hungry or take gaari.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by reiddecuti: 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hilarious!!!
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by vikstandon(m): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
They are tired of this fast food... That's what they are trying to communicate.

I no beat them...I no buy again!!!
End to Noodles in my house...I go save that money for noodles going forward.

1 Like

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Oizee(f): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

I think her initial response to the question of "what will you do" is wrong. Notice how she said she just hugged her kids because they said they were cooking the noodles for her. What if they were able to put on the burner and still have same answer.

Question I even want to ask her is, "Where was she/the elders, when kids of 1 and 3years went to the kitchen to start "cooking noodles"... That says a lot

It's alright to correct kids where they're wrong and punish them in whatever manner.

Lost a young boy because of this attitude of "they're still children". He died around the age of 4, ended up drinking hypo placed in the kitchen.

Let kids know some things are wrong and some things are OFF LIMIT, even if this knowledge comes through spanking
honestly u are absolutely right Sir.

1 Like

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by vikstandon(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Depending on my mood, I will either spank them and forget it

or

cook the noodles and make them eat it all as punishment.

Remember it is exposed to the bath!
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by vikstandon(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
tunary:
I wish I can like this your comment 100 times.

That excess love for children makes some parents over look them when they go astray.

That's how some children grow up to be spoilt children because they over pamper them when they where very young. Wire and Cain all of them must be available in my house

They no go understand why you do am... They would get used to your wire and become wild...you lose them.

Express your grief...Scold them...Tell them how what they did is wrong and how you suffer to make sure that food is placed on their table... Then deprive them of it for so long until they dear and dare for it.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by rollandben(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ha! i would be mad o, but i Will try and take some noodles OUT if that water, ill cook it to calm my self down. i cant just waste money like that

1 Like

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by lastclaire4(f): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Spare the Rod, you spoil the child.

I will flog them and let them know that wasting of food is a sin against the order of Heaven.

Hmm they are just trying to experiment. If any one should be flogged it is the person that kept such within their reach.

1 Like

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
vikstandon:

Remember it is exposed to the bath!
They will eat Noodles even if I have to go and buy a carton.Like I said it depends on my mood.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by descarado: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
crackhaus:
After giving them a good spanking, we'll cook all the indomie they soaked in the bath-tub and refrigerate it – then they will be eating it small small until it finishes.
If they like, let indomie tree grow out of their stomach...they must finish it.

The next time they see indomie, they will not want to go close to it.
I tell you, there is nothing you can except marvel.

I did worst,my kid paid me back. It was worst than what I did. I condemned a king size mattress cos my first cooked food( liquid detergent + raw egg+ More than a litre of red oil + salt. Wonder why he skipped pepper. And went to eat on the bed while watching tv cos mummy sometimes lie on the bed and munch. Yeah, almost everything poured on the bed, he was on his way to get indomie with oil dropping everywhere when it was noticed)

I have seen worst and if anyone can beat kids this age, that person needs counselling on anger management.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by BnBgrillNG(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
end1999constitu:
Those children are Kama to their dubious and wicked parents grin grin grin

Ki la gbe, ki le ju!
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by femifemi1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:

I will flog them and let them know that wasting of food is a sin against the order of Heaven.

Flogging them for doing this would be outrightly condemned. Note, they might even call on you to come see what they are doing, because to them it's just like when you sit under a mango tree sipping your chilled Chivas Regal 25 whiskey.
The are merely catching fun.

But if I sat them down, & explain what Buhari has turn Nigeria naira into, that a carton of indomie is equivalent to the price of Peugeot 504 in 1984...blahblahblah And they go ahead and do it again, then that bible verse will surely come to memory..."Spare the child and spoil the rod" Okay, sorry it's the other way round. All the same, na beating oooo

1 Like

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Cousin9999: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wow. lol
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by GoldHorse(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Forget the indomine! This is very dangerous.

So the kids had time to fill the bath with water and even sat inside without no one noticing??!!!!! Do you think it's only inside the swimming pool accident can happen? Did you leave them alone or with an slowpoke?!!!! The bathroom is not a playground for anyone talkless of children. It looks funny but it also dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by zabuur: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
The person that took this picture is a fool. Why waste food coz u wanna trend.

This isn't real. Those kids couldn't have arranged those noodles like that. They couldn't have torn the wraps like that as well.

I'm close to tears watching this just coz u wanna make a fame on social media.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

I think her initial response to the question of "what will you do" is wrong. Notice how she said she just hugged her kids because they said they were cooking the noodles for her. What if they were able to put on the burner and still have same answer.

Question I even want to ask her is, "Where was she/the elders, when kids of 1 and 3years went to the kitchen to start "cooking noodles"... That says a lot

It's alright to correct kids where they're wrong and punish them in whatever manner.

Lost a young boy because of this attitude of "they're still children". He died around the age of 4, ended up drinking hypo placed in the kitchen.

Let kids know some things are wrong and some things are OFF LIMIT, even if this knowledge comes through spanking
Weather they were burning down the house or not..Communication is key,even with teens. Yes,You Can Yell Coz It Is Impossible Not To Get Mad Once In A While But Physical Punishment/Beatings Doesn't Work In The Long Run...If You Ever Have To Resort To Physical Punishment For Your 1-3 Yr Olds,Then You Have Definitely Lost Control As A Parent.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
No need to beat them, it's simply, no noodles for the next 5year.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by just4fun(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
U mean in dis Buhari regime

The kind eyez wey I go use look dem ehhh.....
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
crackhaus:
After giving them a good spanking, we'll cook all the indomie they soaked in the bath-tub and refrigerate it – then they will be eating it small small until it finishes.
If they like, let indomie tree grow out of their stomach...they must finish it.

The next time they see indomie, they will not want to go close to it.

They'll be sick, everly.

And might even develop allergies for noodles, spaghetti... all things pasta.

Don't forget the lego building was in a bathtub.
Ain't no way you're gonna feed your kids that ish.
You grab?
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Arijude(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Which other rod Bible say make we use? grin
the one mohammed used to beat aisha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:

grin laugh wan make me cry

1 Like

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by bcomputer101: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Kuku kill them na.
WY not use gun?
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Sesughray: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
ooh no!!
i can imagine the State of confusion with a touch of anger and laughter that will greet the parent with this sight.
beatings in this case will be the last resort, some serious talk will be the adviceable way forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.