Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? (79166 Views)

Have You Ever Asked Your Parents How They Met / His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by josh005(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
wunmi590:
Good day nairalander.

Sequel to the topic, would you pamper them just like our abroad parents or spank them just like our nigerian parent? grin cheesy

I will pamper them with cane.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Teenaira: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
wunmi590:

So that you can be getting free clothes, food and free house cheesy

Is that not good ? Who am I to reject such a good offer.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Akharmony: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
I love the white i bet they will just keep it calm and enjoy the cruise.. Mak GOD HEAL BLACK MAN MIND OL

1 Like

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by tuzle(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
I trust my aunt, if her children ever do this, she will flog the hell out of them. As for me I can't say
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Anakazo22: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
wunmi590:
Good day nairalander.

Sequel to the topic, would you pamper them just like our abroad parents or spank them just like our nigerian parent? grin cheesy
Pamper what,flog some sense into them, this is not America after all
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by AllenSpencer: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Spare the Rod, you spoil the child.

I will flog them and let them know that wasting of food is a sin against the order of Heaven.

This are norms for kids

Their inquisitiveness drives them to explore

Ask yourself one question. Was it done intentionally? Its a norm for that age... Everyone passed through that stage.

Its your responsibility to keep such items away from their reach. If it were a prescribed drug they had consumed, you will be charged for negligence.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
Here's what I will do, in the most understanding terms, I'll make sure they realize the consequence of their action, you see that food... for 6months they won't get to taste the meal, but I will make sure I cook it for the ones who weren't part of the act. And make the food look irresistible that the guilty ones will regret why they did what they did.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by 77star: 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
grin grin
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by brainhgeek(m): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
Why do I feel like this picture was plotted for the camera and the innocent kids never really did this as charged?
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Iamabraham(m): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
These are terrorists. Don't negotiate!
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by lebete3000: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Na devil dey enter these children sometimes. Na when you catch them finish, you go see am for their face..

See the guilt on his face abeg cheesy cheesy

They've got an imaginative mind and they're simply putting it to good use. Parents of such kids should thank God for what they have. Come hospital come see px with Trisomy 21, Cerebral Palsy, and some others around the world with Microcephaly due to Zika virus; then you go follow them dey play for inside that bathtub sef...
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by AnanseK(m): 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Will teach them sense

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by PissfulProtester: 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
lebete3000:

They've got an imaginative mind and they're simply putting it to good use. Parents of such kids should thank God for what they have. Come hospital come see px with Trisomy 21, Cerebral Palsy, and some others around the world with Microcephaly due to Zika virus; then you go follow them dey play for inside that bathtub sef...
hmmmm...
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by lilyheaven: 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

I think her initial response to the question of "what will you do" is wrong. Notice how she said she just hugged her kids because they said they were cooking the noodles for her. What if they were able to put on the burner and still have same answer.

Question I even want to ask her is, "Where was she/the elders, when kids of 1 and 3years went to the kitchen to start "cooking noodles"... That says a lot

It's alright to correct kids where they're wrong and punish them in whatever manner.

Lost a young boy because of this attitude of "they're still children". He died around the age of 4, ended up drinking hypo placed in the kitchen.

Let kids know some things are wrong and some things are OFF LIMIT, even if this knowledge comes through spanking
Do you have a child?
I’m sure you did more than this as a kid.

In case you have forgotten all the atrocities you committed as a child,
Wait till you have yours, you will understand that parenting is not by typing long essay.

Don’t live your life judging other parents, you wouldn’t know what yours are doing behind.
Do the ones you can and live the rest for your creator.

I’m sure you would have been happier to see them burn to ashes .
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by lilyheaven: 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Akharmony:
I love the white i bet they will just keep it calm and enjoy the cruise.. Mak GOD HEAL BLACK MAN MIND OL
Amen!
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by FAT17(f): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2021
I will conduct DNA to know if they are 2ruly mine
if NO their mother will pay my money I use to buy the indomie then she will return the demonic children especially the boy to their father
if YES I will call family meeting because this is beyond physical power we must appeal to the gods
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by BanjiRaymond(m): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2021
Is it the same Bible Americans & Africans read? Because they don't seem to follow those words in the Bible, yet they're doing great. The same bible will tell Africans to beat their children, but Americans not to. Well, I don't trust words wrote in a book. Until I see my maker myself, till he explains to me why there are different religions separating people from one another, causing chaos, making the world a difficult place. I don't see no reason why I have to listen to the words in the book
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by hush15: 12:40am On Apr 28, 2021
wunmi590:
Good day nairalander.

I will just the child out of the tub, put water heater to just cook in the bathtub and dinner is ready....
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by charixel: 12:54am On Apr 28, 2021
Hot spanking on their bum
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by calcal: 1:22am On Apr 28, 2021
abroad ke

That age can't stay home alone!
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by TheGift: 2:36am On Apr 28, 2021
No be iron rod oooo because that one go spoil the pikin pata pata!
PlayMaker14:

I will flog them and let them know that wasting of food is a sin against the order of Heaven.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by cardoctor(m): 3:13am On Apr 28, 2021
Indomie advert

1 Like

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by OyinO: 4:05am On Apr 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Is that the kind of Rod being referred to?
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Hamsaini: 5:06am On Apr 28, 2021
This thing is fake na, how come they are alone in that and have all the time in this world to do all that

1 Like

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Microwhy: 5:19am On Apr 28, 2021
Generation21st:
Looks like this was actually done out of the guidance of an adult.
Good observation..
No doubt It was staged.
Their age will still bring their sweet for you to help them remove it from the sache.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by YinkaGold02: 5:28am On Apr 28, 2021
Happy atlist they can do thing noty
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by smallsmall: 5:45am On Apr 28, 2021
wunmi590:
Good day nairalander.

Not the Children's Fault, it shows that you the Parent, have left them alone for a considerable length of time.
What if they had fallen into that Tub of Water and Drowned, will you be asking whether to pamper them or flog them?
That is BAD PARENTING
, whether in Nigeria or abroad.

If they take the children from you now, you will say Govt is wicked but some of you parents are just very irresponsible.

Always be aware of where young children are (keep them within eyesight) at all times, at least one adult should always be supervising children when they are playing or checking on them when they are sleeping
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by smallsmall: 5:50am On Apr 28, 2021
Akharmony:

Stop loving the Whites, they can afford to take it lightly. undecided undecided
Food is the cheapest thing in Western Countries and most people will spend less than 10% of their income on food but in Nigeria, we spend close to 60%, just to feed alone and you say make we nor Para if somebody wastes food? angry angry!

1 Like

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Venlony: 5:52am On Apr 28, 2021
That is the exact way Buhari have destroyed Nigeria Economy.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Dreyton36: 6:19am On Apr 28, 2021
I go ensure say Dem no ever try am ever again
Them go pick pin tire for hours
With enough lashing for yansh
Next time to even throwaway pure water nylon sef go fear Dem

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Successfulben: 6:37am On Apr 28, 2021
I will kill them or even disown them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.