Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? (79164 Views)

Have You Ever Asked Your Parents How They Met / His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Blackdisciple(m): 6:42am On Apr 28, 2021
Nothing na rather than talk.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by HRMK: 6:45am On Apr 28, 2021
what exactly were they doing pls?
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Angrygoat: 6:48am On Apr 28, 2021
Them go starv for a good one week. Milk and biscuits only and na 4pm.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Drizzy5001(m): 7:00am On Apr 28, 2021
grin grin what a funny picture. If it was my kids that did such a thing, I wont beat them, I would rather scold them.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Kingbaba47: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2021
The children should be around 2-3yrs old if am not mistaken so the should have sense by now beside they eats noodles,so they wouldn't try this act.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by cococandy(f): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2021
Vyolet:
Someone just decided to waste this amount of noodles just for photo shoot to drive home a point.

Well planned but wasteful, kids are not this cordinated when spoiling things.
facts.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by fabsyl(m): 7:28am On Apr 28, 2021
Na small e go remain if I no cut off dem heads
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by summerflame(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Which other rod Bible say make we use? grin

Iron rod
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by winner37(m): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2021
nothing will happen but they will stay hunger for a day
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2021
crackhaus:

Send your home address, make I have someone deliver enough to last you for the remaining months of this year.

Ndo...
good morning... please should I drop my own address or drop digits.... e no easy here...
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by 9jaRealist: 8:28am On Apr 28, 2021
wunmi590:
Good day nairalander.

Sequel to the topic, would you pamper them just like our abroad parents or spank them just like our nigerian parent? grin cheesy

You mean beat them like BUSH parents, regardless of location or nationality...
There are many ENLIGHTENED Nigerians parents in and outside Nigeria who don’t beat kids.

Corporal punishment and other forms of violence breeds fear, not respect.
>
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Cousin9999: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2021
dancok:
No need to beat them, it's simply, no noodles for the next 5year.

lol
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Clonepops(m): 8:34am On Apr 28, 2021
Hello
Im looking for a roommate to Get a roomself con with. We will hunt for the house together..i already have some..but we fit get better place sha.

I dey look for guy wey just land for lagos, wey need accomodation but cant get it alone..agent fee be killing new comers.

The plan is to get a decent self con around surulere, yaba, anthony, maryland, palmgrove, obanikoro ilupeju or ojuelegba. The budget for the room self con 400k . we wil contribute 200k each..

Must be a professional, graduate and hustler.

Hit me up on 08142385553.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Gadsun39(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2021
wunmi590:
Good day nairalander.

Sequel to the topic, would you pamper them just like our abroad parents or spank them just like our nigerian parent? grin cheesy

Spankilicios
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by LLMG: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2021
Beautiful children.
wunmi590:
Good day nairalander.

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by PissfulProtester: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2021
madridguy:
This is not being respectful my brother. They're just kids so beating them won't change anything at their age.

I disagree, my guy. It will change a lotta things..

Next time they see indomie, they will tell each other, mum or dad will beat us if we go there o!..That's if you give them the beating commensurate with their misbehaviour
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Marpol: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
wunmi590:
Good day nairalander.

I will sell both of them!
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by whitelightning: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
wunmi590:
Good day nairalander.

The deed has been done already, the next thing na to call for an impromptu party in the neighborhood, get some strikers (fish, crayfish or meat) to go along with the indomie.

Parte after Parte
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
crackhaus:
After giving them a good spanking, we'll cook all the indomie they soaked in the bath-tub and refrigerate it – then they will be eating it small small until it finishes.
If they like, let indomie tree grow out of their stomach...they must finish it.

The next time they see indomie, they will not want to go close to it.

Lol. That's how they'll end up in the hospital over food poisoning.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
lilyheaven:
My children have done this to me before 3 and 1
Year .
When I asked them what they were doing, the big one replied “ mummmy we are cooking indomie for you “
The way he said it softened my heart.
I didn’t beat them, I just had to tidy up.

Lol. Please give me the specifics.

Did they soak the noodles in a pot or a bowl?

How many packs did they toy with like that?
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
lilyheaven:

Hmmm, see how you are comparing my sweet kids to Boko because they were cooking indomie for their mom.
They made a mess , but they had good intention.
That show’s I love them and they are only showing how much they love me kiss

Is not every time you beat a child.

Since African parents have been beating their kids up and down what did they achieve, Nigeria is detoxifying despite all the beating.
Allow a child to explore,

Cain master!

LMAOOO!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

He didn't compare your kids to Boko nau. grin cheesy grin
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by don30: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
they must finish the indomie
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by ThatFairGuy1: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kriss216:
No more noodles for them. They will learn to live with Akpu and Yam till they're old enough to cater for themselves.

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by PrisonEscapeee: 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

I will forget Bible and teach them a bitter lesson

Wow u will do what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.