Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles (62240 Views)

Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) / Iyaje Abuma Shedrack: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Suspected Hoodlums / UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by Sunnycliff(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
extol1:
why can't there be a day in Nigeria without wahala

How can Nigeria exist without wahala when Garba Shehu said we are reporting deaths as if its not been happening always

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by Kreme(m): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:
If you know you know.

We are one.... Yorubas/Fulanis..
Why you no wan get sense like this? Still regurgitating on 1966 ipig killings.. You should blame Ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by charlesucheh(m): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
90% of the News both online and offline are only on chaos, killings, Anarch, terror etc.

I smell danger coming soon with a strong National outlook..
Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by thaoriginator: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
ESN on rampage in LASU
Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by FBIBOT(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
have not read single good news today... kilode na only we dey this earth?
Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by hybridblood07(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
The one that has PHD, what exactly did he do that you benefited? Why do people feel if you're not educated, you can't perform well?
Karlovych:
grin grin They chose Nepa bill certificate over PhD. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by OOHF: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Oh its well
Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by Benega9(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
As We Are commenting on This One Tonight,another Set Of People Are Still Planning There Own Operations This Night...i Pity army Or Police That Will Be A Victims Tonight o..God Will Not Help Nigeria Oga...
Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by Amaechi2023(m): 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

Nice one from OP Mesa... So that unit still dey? You no go wan have issues with them..

OP Mesa that year for badagry.
na Dem been riot police after police accidentally shoot one warrant officer..
Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by vickydevoka(m): 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
My own be say which soap iheanacho take de bath. How person way no de score. Begin de score in every single game even with assist.
Untop of the mata come win player of the month (POTY) award

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by amdoyin82(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
kevapet:
Ojo boys dey f up sha. God bless Ibadan boys. Beere, Oje, Ojo, Abebi. You go hear am collect change.
olorun... Demo and die in ibadan
Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by BigBashiru: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin They chose Nepa bill certificate over PhD. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Not really true - what about house of reps that had only 14hrs of meetings instead of 36hrs for first quarter. Its a collective failure of the black nigerians in government.
Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by helinues: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amaechi2023:
OP Mesa that year for badagry.
na Dem been riot police after police accidentally shoot one warrant officer..

Those people are majorly Hausa.. If dem arrest you for something and you con dey beg, na there the trouble go start more.. As you are begging them, they will pretend as if they did not understand what you are saying then they would be like you dey abuse my mama abi, na there the beating go raised to power 15... grin

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by Goldbw122(m): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
How will student be able to cope with this kind crises, when you want to take exam, you will be having hearthache that something will happen, which is very bad for the brain.. God grant peace, Amen..

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by Anaerobi(m): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Buhari

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by HitlerGaddafi: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

Nice one from OP Mesa... So that unit still dey? You no go wan have issues with them..

Ah you no dey Lagos be that na.. Mesa still dey well we'll.
Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ajibade123:
bad new everywhere .....lost count of how many I have read today and today is just Monday o

if you interested in Canada, UK, Belarus work and study visa
package check my signature to be added to the gc.
I swear, e tire me.
Was offline for a day. Logged into Nairaland this evening and the series of bad news were just too many to behold.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
kevapet:
Ojo boys dey f up sha. God bless Ibadan boys. Beere, Oje, Ojo, Abebi. You go hear am collect change.

grin

For ibadan, we don't spare fools

During the last endsars, boys held gun live & direct in front of Agodi even with presence of military men & challenged Dem to do pekem

The early lagosians begin to tame these northern fools the better

Thunder fire MC Oluomo & his useless thugs who only knows how to collect money forcefully from drivers but can't defend their territory

Something Yoruba can't do in northern state is what these idiots ate doing in yorubaland

Police & army can't do anything because it's order from above to protect the the northerners in case someone wants to challenge them while destroying properties

We can't be slave on our land, we should let them war begin right now

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

Go n watch the video, NA & police were there watching uncircumcised northerners destroying people's cars
Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by ArewaNightmare: 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin During Endsars they told AFONJA'S that IGBO'S are destroying their Lagos , so who are they gonna shift the blame this time bcuz I learnt they don't point fingers near AREWA land

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by John360comng: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mouth Gig:
EVERY NIGERIAN SHOULD TOOLS UP undecided

PROTECT UR SELF AND LOVE ONES undecided

ANARCHY undecided

Insecurity is now a norm. A loved one of mine nearly stumbled into this chaos today.

Protect yourself with this 3-in-1 extendable Shocker. Too many in traffic Hold-ups have their cars broken into these days. Women walking alone these days face all sorts of security threat.

Whatsapp Only: 0808-197-9804

Like&follow us on the following:

Instagram:@john360.com.ng
Facebook:@https://www.facebook.com/john360.com.ng/
c)LinkedIn:@https://www.linkedin.com/company/john360-com-ng
d)Twitter:@https://twitter.com/John360Ng?s=09
e)TikToksadtiktok.com/@john360.com.ng)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by Elliotwaveforec: 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
kevapet:

Na so women full Lagos hare; we go invite people from Ibadan to help us. Only to blow grammar den Sabi until den become slaves

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by chaloskyx: 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
YOU ALL SEE THIS AND STILL WANT TWITTER AND AMAZON TO BUILD THEIR HQ HERE SEE THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL NIGERIA IS UNSTABLE AND IS HEADING FOR ANARCHY....PREPARE YOURSELVES AS NO AMOUNT OF PRAYING OR FASTING IN THE CHURCH OR MOSQUE CAN SAVE THIS COUNTRY THE POWER TO SAVE THIS NATION RESIDES IN ITS PEOPLE ITS EITHER YOU HAVE A REVOLUTION AND CLEANSE OUR NATION FROM ALL CORRUPT EVIL POLITICIANS OR GO DOWN WITH THE SHIP SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by just2endowed: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
awujoolasola:
Op mesa and RRS are there and keep mute

There is a video on Twitter showing as the thugs destroying each vehicle parked at the side of the university and the security agencies were watching, doing nothing and they didn't arrest anybodh.

The person that record it were screaming hausa thugs destroyinf vehicles but I don't know if he was right

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
neoclassical:
Some Yoruba Agberos clashed with Hausa people in Iyana Oba area in Ojo LGA of Lagos State.
There was heavy exchange of gun fire that made people to abandon their shops and homes . From Volks bus stop down to Okokomaiko was a theatre of war today.
So I heard..very sad
Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by Elliotwaveforec: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
Imagine soldiers and police coordinating destruction of cars in front of LASU by Hausas. If you still trust the military and the police, you're the biggest fool I've ever seen.

As it is now, both the police and the military are our enemies, they only work for the Fulanis and Hausas.

https://twitter.com/Devttorney/status/1386724350116700168

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by ArewaNightmare: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
John360comng:

Insecurity is now a norm. A loved one of mine nearly stumbled into this chaos today.

Protect yourself with this 3-in-1 extendable Shocker. Too many in traffic Hold-ups have their cars broken into these days. Women walking alone these days face all sorts of security threat.

Whatsapp Only: 0808-197-9804

Like&follow us on the following:

Instagram:@john360.com.ng
Facebook:@https://www.facebook.com/john360.com.ng/
c)LinkedIn:@https://www.linkedin.com/company/john360-com-ng
d)Twitter:@https://twitter.com/John360Ng?s=09
e)TikToksadtiktok.com/@john360.com.ng)

how much Pls

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by bonnyhope: 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
Jackson105:

Just shvt your mouth.

Their were several bomb blasts in Abuja very close to Aso rock during your so called PhD holder, he was borrowing to pay salaries.

Not making excuse for Buhari, but GEJ and Buhari are both huge failures

So this govt is not borrowing abi

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by meccuno: 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
DesChyko:

grin

And mind you, the attacks were by the Northerners populating Alaba Rago axis. Hoodlums is just a screen

Say it as it is.
grin grin grin

Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by Karlovych: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
ginggerxy:
Newton's Third law of motion?
Yes
Re: Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles by shevy878: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
kevapet:

Yoruba boys in ojo really f up my guy, see as Hausa boys dey Men them anyhow. In fact I adoff my Capitol for Ibadan boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lautech 2010/2011 Merit Admission List Is Out. / Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record / Teachers Sent To Prison For Shaving Pupil’s Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.