Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:56 AM

Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG (39609 Views)

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani / Twitter Reacts To FG’s Plan To Lift Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by Godbless3(m): 2:22am On Apr 27, 2021
uptimum123:
Body dey pain this people...if we check well now we go see say na Ipob members full that group.

Bunch of useless people

I wonder what you will tell your children about this country and its leadership.
Strongly believe you not gonna think Ipob is the problem?.
Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by Swerve4me: 3:42am On Apr 27, 2021
Enoch07:

What kind of mentality abeg?

The kain mentality of "we can not challenge our leaders because they no de hear word. Even if we complain, they no go hear".

We should be able to demand accountability from our leaders and it's a collective effort. If they know they'll be under immense pressure to deliver or be kicked out, they'll think twice before they take up political posts.

These things are easier said than done but can achieve a lot as a country if we can do this.

1 Like

Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by anurd1991: 3:52am On Apr 27, 2021
Pele. Elekun egbere.

Back to sender.

Babapyro:
my own is all the Buhari supporters on this group e no go better for you and your children and their children's children
Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by MEGAWATCH: 4:56am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
SERAP, Sharrap there

You do not give a proscribed group medium to spread their propaganda... Nah

The only way we can help you is to get you a Saudi Arabia visa, I bet you that please will fit you and your family wella my dear.
Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by lonecatt(m): 5:48am On Apr 27, 2021
SirBunky85:
has any spokesperson of the bandits been invited to an interview on a live television?some of you are too gullible.
the negotiations being done with bandits are with who?
Are they not spokes persons or terrorist bandits representatives?
I think you are more gullible to think everyone is foolish to be deceived.

This government and their sycophant supporters want to burn down Nigeria and they are really getting it hot .

By the time Nigeria is divided with those supporting Fulani terrorist, bandits ,boko haram and ipob ,unknown gunmen hoodlums una eye go clear
Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by lonecatt(m): 5:51am On Apr 27, 2021
dalongjnr:

As it stand, they have lost that leverage because their appeal have exceeds the 90 days appeal window.
who tell you?
Let another government come in and you will see.
Any kangaroo judgement can be reversed anytime any day
Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by pointblank247(m): 5:56am On Apr 27, 2021
There was a country
Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by puzzlegate(m): 5:59am On Apr 27, 2021
Takolee:
This government will NEVER learn her lessons.
In another news, Niger state governor said Boko Haram is now 2 hours from Abuja.
If you know you know!
. Let them continue to pretend. Time shall tell. Marriage is not by force
Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by ejimatic: 6:08am On Apr 27, 2021
Tobbydhayor90:

https://serap-nigeria.org/2021/04/26/lift-suspension-of-channels-tv-or-face-legal-action-serap-tells-fg/
. The way we do thing in this country is disturbing and clumsy.If IPOB is proscribed does that mean members don't have freedom of speech again? Did the NBC write a letter to all TV stations concerning IPOB sequel to it's proscription? When a group is banned it does mean individuals cannot talk about their beliefs.It is the group that is outlawed. Regrettably NBC has a legal unit that cannot even advise them on the illegality of this action.
Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by orisa37: 6:28am On Apr 27, 2021
ALL HYPOCRITES.
Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by Emmasnoop(m): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2021
THE COUNTRY IS FULL OF SO MANY FOOLING PEOPLE,WHEN SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING THEY JUST PRETEND AS IF ALL IS WELL.
Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by BigBashiru: 7:31am On Apr 27, 2021
anigbajumo:
Over 200 number of people killed and kidnapped in the last 7days, instead of FG to map out startegy to stop this nonsense of killings and kidnapping everywhere they are busy flexing muscles on media houses. It's unfortunate and unbelievable this is happening under a president that was once a former military Officer, the killing these days is disheartening. I just hope the little investors we ab won't pack out in coming months if their life is not guaranteed.

Despite all this the vast majority of Nigerians still support the guy. Sai baba! PMB till 2099.... sometimes I entertain doubts on if Nigerians are sensible human beings.... but I don't wanna bcome racist....
Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by Enoch07: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2021
Swerve4me:

The kain mentality of "we can not challenge our leaders because they no de hear word. Even if we complain, they no go hear".

We should be able to demand accountability from our leaders and it's a collective effort. If they know they'll be under immense pressure to deliver or be kicked out, they'll think twice before they take up political posts.

These things are easier said than done but can achieve a lot as a country if we can do this.
hmmmm we need more of your type and less of my kind because if na only me I no even get their time again, I don tire
Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by marv1: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2021
This government keeps chasing shadows. All the negotiations of government with bandits and and their supporters asking for amnesty nothing has been done.

This government has lost direction and clueless. It has allowed cabals to hijacked the government So unfortunate .
Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by dalongjnr: 9:12am On Apr 27, 2021
lonecatt:
who tell you?
Let another government come in and you will see.
Any kangaroo judgement can be reversed anytime any day
I know you are not talking on a legal point of view.
Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by Invitationn: 9:13am On Apr 27, 2021
lonecatt:
Buhari hasn't learnt from his bad governance of 1984

Who has banned media channels from airing boko haram videos and threats to lives of people?

Ipob have the rights to be heard ,proscribed or not because they can still challenge the proscription in court.
Which court?? grin
Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by lonecatt(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2021
dalongjnr:

I know you are not talking on a legal point of view.
except APC continue to hold power,many illegalities will be reversed through the courts and legally too
Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by goody2019: 9:45am On Apr 27, 2021
Should any legal media organization grant interview to a terrorist or proscribed group? If no, why should respected Channel TV. What NBC regulations say matters.
Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by Zionman24: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Could this be the reason Nigerian Journalist can not report the truth for fear of Fulani Masters. If you don't know Nigeria belong to the Fulani's, now you know. Yoruba Brethren's, please stand up before is too late.
Re: Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG by SirBunky85(m): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
lonecatt:
the negotiations being done with bandits are with who?
Are they not spokes persons or terrorist bandits representatives?
I think you are more gullible to think everyone is foolish to be deceived.

This government and their sycophant supporters want to burn down Nigeria and they are really getting it hot .

By the time Nigeria is divided with those supporting Fulani terrorist, bandits ,boko haram and ipob ,unknown gunmen hoodlums una eye go clear
another silly submission from a deranged efulefu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released / Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard / Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.