Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,715,745 members, 6,419,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 August 2021 at 12:55 PM

Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. (1267 Views)

Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's / So You Think Ika Is Bini And Not Igbo? Checkout One To Ten In Ika / Sebastine Okoh, Appreciates The People Of Ika Nation (read More) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by waterbrown24: 6:40am On Apr 27
Sufferingboy:

Read the list carefully,stop being emotional,the author you mentioned her name,is greater than all those Ikas I listed there? Abeg stop being emotional and speak their truth.

her name chimamanda is far greater than ur one minute tribe called ika and those trashy names u put up there likewise her novel(half of the yellow sun) am nt up these morning to start researching on some unknown boji boji local champions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by Idiko1: 6:40am On Apr 27
Sufferingboy:

Which fallacies?

Read through your list again. You do not hold monopoly on facts about Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by Idiko1: 6:50am On Apr 27
CSTRR:

Bullshit.

Did akamu ibiam ever made Forbes list?

Is Forbes God? What an insult!!! Why did you not talk of Obi obika gbenoba list? It is a shame you have to use American or European crap to validate yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by Sufferingboy(f): 6:53am On Apr 27
waterbrown24:

her name chimamanda is far greater than ur one minute tribe called ika and those trashy names u put up there likewise her novel(half of the yellow sun) am nt up these morning to start researching on some unknown boji boji local champions.

Igbos and lies,research about those people.Since I created this thread,I noticed many Igbos are viewing thread but refuse to comment.

Once you win an Igbo man in something like this,he will start lying.
If all tribe in naija are to start killing strangers among them,Poor Igbos will be most affected people.
Na say una be developer, yet una nor fit develop una land? East is a very poor area,with development.
In Ikaland even in smaller villages,roads are tarred.
Go to owa-oyibu,owa-aliro,Idumesa,Umunede,Agbor etc. Make you see roads,real etsates.

Different federal,state and local roads pass through our land,Even railways.
When will igbos have good road and railway?

Our boys in malaysia alone e go shock you when them come back for christmas.

Igbos are the poorest people,but they tell lies to deceive theirself.
Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by Sufferingboy(f): 6:55am On Apr 27
waterbrown24:

Chai Igbos go hear am today.Chestbeaters.
Her achievement is nothing compared to Mr Nduka Obaigbena,even in popularity.
Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by Idiko1: 6:56am On Apr 27
Sufferingboy:

Igbos and lies,research about those people.Since I created this thread,I noticed many Igbos are viewing thread but refuse to comment.

If all tribe in naija are to start killing strangers among them,Poor Igbos will be most affected people.
Na say una be developer, yet una nor fit develop una land? East is a very poor area,with development.
Go to owa-oyibu,owa-aliro,Idumesa,Umunede,Agbor etc. Make you see roads,real etsates.

Is it your intention to compare Ika (part of Igbo) with Igbo? Are you okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by big7: 7:01am On Apr 27
Please who is from IKA here.. I am working on a project and I need an IKA speaker for some data collection.. I would really appreciate if I get a reply to this message from someone willing to help. Thanks
Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:01am On Apr 27
Idiko1:

Is it your intention to compare Ika (part of Igbo) with Igbo? Are you okay?

We were never & will never be Igbos,We may be small in population compare to you guys but,we have achieve so much but we are not just loud like Igbos, who uses their loud mouth to draw enemies to theirself(We understand it better).

But I am tired of the misinformation on nairaland so I decided to correct all Igbo propanganda.

Population is not strength.Japan and china case.

Small but mighty.
Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:03am On Apr 27
big7:
Please who is from IKA here.. I am working on a project and I need an IKA speaker for some data collection.. I would really appreciate if I get a reply to this message from someone willing to help. Thanks

I am ika,but what kind of project?
We ikas have up to seven dialects.Some of us are bi-lingual(Igbodo and Ekpon).
Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by waterbrown24: 7:16am On Apr 27
Sufferingboy:

Chai Igbos go hear am today.Chestbeaters.
Her achievement is nothing compared to Mr Nduka Obaigbena,even in popularity.

lol abeg who is obaigbena? abeg discard that useless capping..half a of a yellow sun is popular than this pit latrine u call obaigbena and all ika put together...who know una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:23am On Apr 27
waterbrown24:

lol abeg who is obaigbena? abeg discard that useless capping..half a of a yellow sun is popular than this pit latrine u call obaigbena and all ika put together...who know una.

Why you dey lie? Chai Igbos leave on propaganda.
Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:30am On Apr 27
Go to agbor and see price of land there.

In prince paradise estate,half plot is 15 million naira,last I checked.

Igbos call other people slaves,yet Umahi is secretly collecting islamic fund to develop ebonyi,in return he will Islamise them.

That islamic school in afikpo is about to be turn to an Islamic university.

Igbos and hypocracy are like 5 & 6.
Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by waterbrown24: 7:43am On Apr 27
Sufferingboy:

hahahahahahahahahahaha,u are more inferior than a sloth and that is the main reason the Igbos didn't engage u on your stupid thread about some unknown ika local champions..

the Igbos are one of the most hard working nigerians and the richest per capita, we were able to transform anambra and abia state into one of the largest marketing hub in africa single handedly without any aid from the Fg.
our intrepreneurship skill is second to none as is it on a gradual phase to become a course of study in the havard university.

we are the most educated in nigeria as Imo tops the chart with the highest rate of literacy..

we have conquered all spheres of life e.g education,technology,politics e.t.c both home and abroad.

i dnt need to step my foot in your accursed land to know that Afikpo is far more developed than your slumville you call home littered with decayed buildings and rustic zinc filthy pigs.

we dey yarn niggas wey get doings u dey talk about some inconsequencial bini wannabe slum representatives wey dey malaysia shay na Igbos no get people in diaspora.

bloody zombie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by big7: 7:48am On Apr 27
Sufferingboy:

I am ika,but what kind of project?
We ikas have up to seven dialects.Some of us are bi-lingual(Igbodo and Ekpon).

God bless you for the reply. Please how can I talk with you more. Should I drop my email of phone number or which is more safer and private as here is a public forum
Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by waterbrown24: 7:48am On Apr 27
Sufferingboy:

Why you dey lie? Chai Igbos leave on propaganda.

lol just to clear your doubt go twitter go conduct pole between ur obaigbena and half of a yellow sun or ika and half of a yellow sun to know who get fame pass..hahahahahahaha.

half of a yellow sun is known world wide and was used to act an hollywood movie.

abeg shift one side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:56am On Apr 27
waterbrown24:

hahahahahahahahahahaha,u are more inferior than a sloth and that is the main reason the Igbos didn't engage u on your stupid thread about some unknown ika local champions..

the Igbos are one of the most hard working nigerians and the richest per capita, we were able to transform anambra and abia state into one of the largest marketing hub in africa single handedly without any aid from the Fg.
our intrepreneurship skill is second to none as is it on a gradual phase to become a course of study in the havard university.

we are the most educated in nigeria as Imo tops the chart with the highest rate of literacy..

we have conquered all spheres of life e.g education,technology,politics e.t.c both home and abroad.

i dnt need to step my foot in your accursed land to know that Afikpo is far more developed than your slumville you call home littered with decayed buildings and rustic zinc filthy pigs.

we dey yarn niggas wey get doings u dey talk about some inconsequencial bini wannabe slum representatives wey dey malaysia shay na Igbos no get people in diaspora.

bloody zombie.

Politics:And you guys are slaves in nigeria?
Business people of illegal hard drugs business,baby factory,money ritual,fake medicine production,human parts dealers,and 2x2 shop?

It is a well known fact that Igbo girls dominate the prostitution business Nigeria and outside nigeria.
Any hotel you go to and there is no Igbo ashawo lady,run for your life.Igbos girls dey open toto for money like say 2moro nor dey.

All what you wrote there are all lies.
Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:58am On Apr 27
big7:

God bless you for the reply. Please how can I talk with you more. Should I drop my email of phone number or which is more safer and private as here is a public forum

Bro,I am not really interested but I just replied you to tell you we have different ika dialects.
Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by Iykoto86(m): 8:09am On Apr 27
Sufferingboy:
When you confront an Igbo man with fact,he will call you his enemy.

Very ungrateful people,just another version of fulanis.

I pity some Ika boys trading in onitcha or buying and building properties in enugu,they are investing their money in fire.
Any ika person wey get money pls invest in agriculture in ika land.

Farming,fishing and hunting is the pride of Ika people.
Bring all your money to our land,don't put your money in a dangerous land(Igboland).

Many Ikas joined the biafra military during the war(out of pity and brotherhood),and many of our people were killed by nigeria forces,for a war we know nothing about.

But these stupid afikpo rats will come online and misinform the public about us.

Which king in afikpo can stand before obi of owa? Let alone the dein of agbor?

Igbos were still in forest living as animals when Agbor and Owa empires where flourishing.

It is on record that only agbor fought the benins in the past and won.
We fought the white people for years snd killed them in oyibu.
But,we paid the price,our Obi of owa was exiled to warri where he lived and died.
We are not chestbeaters.
guy calm down.ikas are minority ,no dey advertise you foolishness for NL.the population of anambra state is more than your great ika.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by waterbrown24: 8:23am On Apr 27
Sufferingboy:

Politics:And you guys are slaves in nigeria?
Business people of illegal hard drugs business,baby factory,money ritual,fake medicine production,human parts dealers,and 2x2 shop?

It is a well known fact that Igbo girls dominate the prostitution business Nigeria and outside nigeria.
Any hotel you go to and there is no Igbo ashawo lady,run for your life.Igbos girls dey open toto for money like say 2moro nor dey.

All what you wrote there are all lies.

if too pain you abeg hit your head for wall, where Igbos are mentioned Ika can't breath..

i can't even place my finger of any importance the IKas are in nigeria u guys are a minority shawdow bonded with failure..

a 21st century homo sapien barbarians,who still struggle to build a good house over there heads..an inferior tribe whose popularity are nt known beyond there slumville they call home,or nt too talk abt yur pechant love for witchcraft and diabolical acts that have kept yur people in poverty and penury..

Half of a yellow is more popular and recognised than your 1 million population with little imagination put together or more or less the great Igbo nation put together wich ika are no match for.

half of a yellow sun written by one of our young, brightest,redefined,educated,beautiful, smart and well known lady in the world will always be greater than ur Ika tribe and ur unknown local champions slumville breeds..

aint got time for a slum candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by big7: 2:19pm On Apr 27
Sufferingboy:

Bro,I am not really interested but I just replied you to tell you we have different ika dialects.

OK thanks

1 Like

Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27
Sufferingboy:

I pity some Ika boys trading in onitcha or buying and building properties in enugu,they are investing their money in fire.

Bring all your money to our land,don't put your money in a dangerous land(Igboland).

Many Ikas joined the biafra military during the war(out of pity and brotherhood),and many of our people were killed by nigeria forces,for a war we know nothing about.

But these stupid afikpo rats will come online and misinform the public about us.

Igbos were still in forest living as animals when Agbor and Owa empires where flourishing.

But,we paid the price,our Obi of owa was exiled to warri where he lived and died.
We are not chestbeaters.

The whole world is moving away for monarchies because they regard them as obsolete and unnecessary. Whereas an Ika bastard like you is basking in the backwardness of Kings? Ika cannot stand toe to toe with Afikpo.

I keep telling you, the fact that Buhari, who has a history of appointing incompetent administrators appointed 2 Ika baboons only show how inept, unqualified and ineffectual they are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by Sufferingboy(f): 10:40am On Apr 30
ThumbzTNA:

The whole world is moving away for monarchies because they regard them as obsolete and unnecessary. Whereas an Ika bastard like you is basking in the backwardness of Kings? Ika cannot stand toe to toe with Afikpo.

I keep telling you, the fact that Buhari, who has a history of appointing incompetent administrators appointed 2 Ika baboons only show how inept, unqualified and ineffectual they are
Your lies go kill you.Poverty and illiteracy go soon finish afikpo.

Lucky Irabor and Godwin Emeifele worked hard for the post.
You go way till you die,No afikpo man can is a rich as jim ovia.

Okowa just appointed an ika woman from abavo to be the V.C of Uni of Agbor.Before now,she was the rector of ogwashi-poly.
We have the biggest water park in west africa,called park-vegas,located in agbor.

Ebonyi people are too poor.Dein of agbor has achieved so much despite his young age.

Ebonyi people were destined to hawk gala.

Which afikpo media mogul can stand before Nduka Obaigbena?

Afikpo man be truthfull for once.Poor people of afikpo.
Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by Softboy001: 11:27am On Apr 30
But una (ika) no dey recognize other oka people in Edo state Why?
Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by Doc10q: 1:14pm On Apr 30
waterbrown24:

if too pain you abeg hit your head for wall, where Igbos are mentioned Ika can't breath..

i can't even place my finger of any importance the IKas are in nigeria u guys are a minority shawdow bonded with failure..

a 21st century homo sapien barbarians,who still struggle to build a good house over there heads..an inferior tribe whose popularity are nt known beyond there slumville they call home,or nt too talk abt yur pechant love for witchcraft and diabolical acts that have kept yur people in poverty and penury..

Half of a yellow is more popular and recognised than your 1 million population with little imagination put together or more or less the great Igbo nation put together wich ika are no match for.

half of a yellow sun written by one of our young, brightest,redefined,educated,beautiful, smart and well known lady in the world will always be greater than ur Ika tribe and ur unknown local champions slumville breeds..

aint got time for a slum candidate.

Kai thIs guy ur words carry thunder & lightening o...abi u wan give that boy prematured heartattack? 'inferiority ika tribe'... shocked grin jesus! This guy u won't kill me o.. Abeg tak am easy o before all d ika ppl now will start crying grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by Sufferingboy(f): 6:58am On May 01
Softboy001:
But una (ika) no dey recognize other oka people in Edo state
Why?
Who told you so?
State creation is just man made,we recognise them.we have been one before state creations.
Don't let media deceive you.
Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by Gambit23: 6:30pm On May 25
Sufferingboy:

His father is originally an ndokwa man,but sunday himself was born in abavo and he grew up in agbor,His mother is an ika woman from abavo.
But sunday oliseh is more connected to Ikas compare to his fathers side(Ndokwa).
Sunday associate more with Ikas and see himself as both Ika and ndokwa.

Many people don't even know of his father is an ndokwa man.

Ndokwa bu ndi IGBO grin grin.....Dont kill urself for nothing
Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by Sufferingboy(f): 6:33pm On May 25
Gambit23:

Ndokwa bu ndi IGBO grin grin.....Dont kill urself for nothing

Why you dey follow me? Wetin come bring igbo here now? You dey crase?
Re: Some Important People Of Ika Nationality. by Gambit23: 6:34pm On May 25
Sufferingboy:

We are not chestbeaters.

U do not have even a drop of Ika (IGBO) blood in ur veins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why South South Is Biafra. Don't Be Deceived ! / Advanced Congress Of Democrats,A party Of true democrats? / Nigeria - - Onaiyekan, Oyedepo, 2 Others Meet Yar’adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.