Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls (48446 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by oshozondii: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Catholic Priest and Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka, has accused Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma of shunning him.

In his 2020 New Year message, the cleric had said Uzodimma of the All Progressives Congress (APC), a former Senator, would be sworn in as governor.

“In spite of all that would happen this 2020, there is hope. In Imo State, there is hope. Hope, hope, hope … hope in Imo State!

“Imo people have suffered (but) God is raising a new hope that would be an agent of salvation for them”, he said.

Emeka Ihedioha of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) was the incumbent when Mbaka gave the prediction. Imo elders in the party dismissed the prophesy.

Weeks after, the Supreme Court, in an unanimous decision, ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to issue Uzodinma a certificate of return (CoR).

Justice Kudirat Kekere-Ekun, who read the judgement, stated that the candidate of the APC won on grounds that he polled majority of the lawful votes cast at the election.

Now, Mbaka has disclosed that since Uzodinma assumed power, he has not answered his phone calls.

The clergyman also told the people that the governor was also yet return to the church to show appreciation.

“It’s not that I’m asking for money, it’s that I should advise him for good governance”, Mbaka said.

Father Mbaka predicted President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory against former President Goodluck Jonathan during his 2015 New Year message.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/26/imo-hope-uzodinma-no-longer-picks-my-calls-father-mbaka-cries-out/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Amotolongbo(f): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Now, Mbaka has disclosed that since Uzodinma assumed power, he has not answered his phone calls.

The clergyman also told the people that the governor was also yet return to the church to show appreciation.
It was a contract now. Since contract has been perfectly executed and money paid for the job well done, Na make everybody dey go him papa house remain.

Mbaka was paid by the APC to divert the people’s mind away from a fixed judgement and political coup by using prophecy.
Mbaka was used to first to make a proclamation of Uzodinma becoming the state Governor so that there wouldn’t be chaos when the Supreme Court announces the abracadabra

284 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by IfGodbeforus(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hope Uzodinma was not elected by the people. He was appointed by the cabals in conjunction with the Supreme Court. He has sold his soul to the terrorist. He does not care about blood of his People. He has sold his soul to the devil. He will reap his deeds in due time.

278 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Nbotee(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
U have been scammed... So no hope afterall...

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by kingphilip(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
As you are telling us, should we issue him query and call him to order

I was thinking prophecies are meant to be delivered without looking forward for favor.

You shouldn't be calling wait till 4 years after, he'll be the one rejecting his calls

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
LOL

I don't hope uzo di nma n'imo state

call again later

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by qualityovenbake(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
It’s not that I’m asking for money, it’s that I should advise him for good governance”, Mbaka said.
Father Mbaka has soiled his name.

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by extol1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
so what should we do with the news

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by janedonez(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Change of status

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by CryptoTeacher(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hehehe. Wahala

I wonder when picking his call became one of the functions of a governor. I don't think everything is supposed to be brought out for public consumption.

If he does not pick your call, you move.

18 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lol

You have been used and dumped Rev Fr Politician Mbaka

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by maureensylvia(f): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Why am I laughing smiley

Check out my signature for Foodstuffs from North wink

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by royalamour(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin Hope the 419er, the crook, the sellout, the thief, the fulani slave.

The frog headed, cold hearted rascal grin

7 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Pierocash(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
He will return to church by 2023 when another election is at the corner.

Hope and wike are Yahoo governors. But E be lyk say wike better pass this hope small in terms of respect to God. Just small respect oo,no be plenty one

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by lonecatt(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
I am Catholic but I dey shame for you

How will he pick your call after deceiving him that he is the anointed one.
Even buhari shouldn't be picking your calls by now

50 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mbaka Why...? You have now turned to a wailer.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by GreenWire(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
my guy at the top called them Yahoo government..
Father mbaka just leave him and move on, wondered why a priest will be forcing himself on someone who don't really want to show.. he knows the road to ya church nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Purity1st: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
lolssss how he go pick callss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by doggedfighter(f): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hahahahahahaha.

The things we see in this country. grin

Father Mbaka needs help grin

He has no shame nor honour.

21 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by futurerex: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Both of you are mad!

11 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Dailymice: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
cool
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by BrazilAirport: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Maybe because he has seen you for who you are

6 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by NwaNimo1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2021

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by tommykiwi(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
So why telling us? We were not there when you made the prophecy, or you did not see this stage in the prophecy?

8 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Sufferingboy(f): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
This political cleric again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by dalass(f): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
You don mess up grin

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by emmabosco: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Why are you calling him to come and do donation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by DuduParaPara: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
From Supreme Court governor to Use and dump Father

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Fedrick100: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
I wanted to call you mumu then i remembered that you’re a man of God.
Why are you calling him sef

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by sigiyaya112: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
This con man called Mbaka is so shameless embarassed embarassed

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.