Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls (48457 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by samuel1986(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
If he did not pick your calls, then send him text msg. Thank me later after he replied your SMS.
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Father Mbaka has soiled his name.
and in d most shameful way. Even children born today in igboland knowns about his iberiberism and don't ve an iota of respect,regard for him. Everywhere he enters,confusion reigns.
From Rochas to Buhari to Hope & all ve failed & even tormented d people. God wl surely punish him.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Stanleyq: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=Amotolongbo post=101148727]It was a contract now. Since contract has bEwoo, may be u were there when he was paid oectlyew
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
Pick ur call as in Pick ur call bcus u wil rebuild his house,got him another rolls royce and shield bullet for him? Haven't u been paid or why exactly wud he pick ur call?
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by tonididdy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
Rev wey nor dey respect esef, boys go use am play ball.
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by ofiko123(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
How is that my business now??
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by SirBunky85(m): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Hope Uzodinma was not elected by the people. He was appointed by the cabals in conjunction with the Supreme Court. He has sold his soul to the terrorist. He does not care about blood of his People. He has sold his soul to the devil. He will reap his deeds in due time.
same way Diri of Bayelsa was appointed by the cabals abi?silly conspiracy theorist
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mbaka...
Very useless idiot ..
Who ever takes this clown serious is a slowpoke like him..
This fool follow bring this untold sufferings on nigerians ..
Religious hustler.. Apc agent..
Onye Nzuzu
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amotolongbo:
It was a contract now. Since contract has been perfectly executed and money paid for the job well done, Na make everybody dey go him papa house remain.

Mbaka was paid by the APC to divert the people’s mind away from a fixed judgement and political coup by using prophecy.
Mbaka was used to first to make a proclamation of Uzodinma becoming the state Governor so that there wouldn’t be chaos when the Supreme Court announces the abracadabra

Thou art wise Sir/Ma ...
Exactly my thoughts..
He was like a fore runner of the political coup..
Just to give it a Divine Twist of Fate, especially since the easterners are mostly Christians..
Mbaka na fool and em dn cast since 2015
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by budusky05(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
IPOB steal him phone
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
Must he pick your call undecided undecided undecided
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
budusky05:
IPOB steal him phone
grin grin grin

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by TheMostComplex1: 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mbaka again denting the image of Catholic church

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Fcwilly: 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
very soon he will relocate to Abuja completely, attending public functions in IMO state will never happen again. osondu aguike 1 of Omuma.
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Guide777(m): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
First it was Buhari, the messiah who later became a monster, then Hope, the hope of Imo who put Imo and Igbo land in jeopardy. Pls Fr. Mbaka, 2023 is coming ooo. No more prophecies ooo... I no dey favour us.
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by bigcasava1(m): 12:06am On Apr 27, 2021
He doesn't want another of ur prophecy.
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by eke28(m): 12:51am On Apr 27, 2021
Lol. He has been busy doing the hopeful work you said he is coming to do. He will call back later.
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Butoneday2(m): 1:23am On Apr 27, 2021
Can dead man answer a call? Mad people everywhere
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Butoneday2(m): 1:29am On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
It was a contract now. Since contract has been perfectly executed and money paid for the job well done, Na make everybody dey go him papa house remain.

Mbaka was paid by the APC to divert the people’s mind away from a fixed judgement and political coup by using prophecy.
Mbaka was used to first to make a proclamation of Uzodinma becoming the state Governor so that there wouldn’t be chaos when the Supreme Court announces the abracadabra
Perfectly said
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by ukahrawah: 2:02am On Apr 27, 2021
Anything APC is cursed.
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Kobojunkiee: 2:59am On Apr 27, 2021
Stanleyq:
Ewoo, may be u were there when he was paid oectlyew
is the man crying because he was not paid? undecided
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Agbaba21: 3:03am On Apr 27, 2021
Hello!

Take advantage and join Kith Central

Kith Central is the new social Media platform in Nigeria that Pays people when someone likes thier posts. Since launching in Nigeria, many Nigerians have started joining this powerful platform.

You will earn N50 whenever your friends like your posts. Kith Central will pay you your money when you achieve 1,000 likes. Every month you will make N50, 000 and above.

Do you have bills to pay? Is your house rent due? Are you worried about how to pay your school fees? Have you been shifting your wedding because of the expenses? With the money you will be getting every month from Kith Central, all your financial troubles will disappear and you can live a life of ease.

Join Millions of smart Nigerians who have started joining Kith Central today and start your journey to financial independence. The more friends who like your posts, the more money you make every month.

Don't forget to tell your friends.

Click this link to join www.kithcentral.com

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by cardoctor(m): 5:25am On Apr 27, 2021
Dog eat dog
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by jacoik(m): 6:27am On Apr 27, 2021
kingphilip:
As you are telling us, should we issue him query and call him to order

I was thinking prophecies are meant to be delivered without looking forward for favor.

You shouldn't be calling wait till 4 years after, he'll be the one rejecting his calls
lolxxxxx hahahaha not in Nigeria. if you have money there will be massage for you from the pulpit
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by pointblank247(m): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2021
Mbaka zukwaanike
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Ositadimma01(m): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2021
hahahaha��������‍♀️ nka ato mu ichie
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Owologbo(m): 6:58am On Apr 27, 2021
oshozondii:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/26/imo-hope-uzodinma-no-longer-picks-my-calls-father-mbaka-cries-out/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
I don't know what this mbaka bishop is waiting for before he send him to go and serve in Rome.
He will behave when he gets to Rome.
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Laurelita(f): 6:59am On Apr 27, 2021
What?! He dosent pick ur calls? Hope Network di nma?
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 27, 2021
Mbaka the catholic priest is complaining Uzodinma a politician elected as the governor of a state is not picking his calls. When did priests start romancing politicians with daily calls?
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Charisma01: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:

If you are taken to court to prove that Mbaka was paid by the APC, you would start stammering.
Some of you just open your mouth waa without restraint because of hate in your heart.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by dlordy100: 9:59am On Apr 27, 2021
why are so called priest now rushing after politicians tomorrow now if we start judging one mumu will start quoting thou shall not judge
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by InvertedHammer: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2021
/
Hope Uzodinma saw how Mbaka was used. It was difficult to respect someone when you know he is fake.
Uzodinma knows that Mbaka is a paid agent and his acclaimed spiritual powers are fake. There are many people in power in Eastern Nigeria who have sad stories to tell about Ejike Mbaka and his extortion tactics.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.