Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Anambra Government Imposes Curfew On Igbariam, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Government Imposes Curfew On Igbariam, Others (24879 Views)

Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am / Ogun State Government Imposes 10pm - 6pm Curfew On Wednesday And Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Government Imposes Curfew On Igbariam, Others by Sunday2021: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
Maski87:

You miss the point ibos fought for 3 years to defend their land against Nigeria Britain Russia, Egypt Ojukwu is just one person,majority of ibos stood and fought till the last,remember nzeogwu,onwuatuegwu,gbulie,achuzie,all the brave soldiers, also go to the war museum in umuahia and see how the ibo ingenuity helped invent war machines, it people that reason like you is the reason the fulanis are occupying northern Nigeria and parts of yoruba land,even if kanu is in London most ibo people will defend themselves, Kanu formed ipob,but he is not the ibo leader,as ibos usually take action as a group and never rely on one person
did ojukwu run or not? Did kanu run to London or not? Just answer the two questions and stop disgracing that woman that sold charcoal to pay your school fees.
Re: Anambra Government Imposes Curfew On Igbariam, Others by Maski87: 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sunday2021:
did ojukwu run or not? Did kanu run to London or not? Just answer the two questions and stop disgracing that woman that sold charcoal to pay your school fees.
It is only a tree that knows people are going to kill it and still stands in the same place,as long as ojukwu was alive,biafra was alive,and so with Nnamdi kanu,majority of Ibos did not run to anywhere, and will never run for fulani,and stop disgracing the woman that sold cocaine to pay your school fees
Re: Anambra Government Imposes Curfew On Igbariam, Others by Bankalert(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2021
afube:

you are dumb and slow-witted! I can see you are still under the misconception that the great Igbo race is a perpetual punching bag for Nigeria, you must be kolo , the only people facing the music of kala is the Fulani herdsmen you people sent to the east to ravage our land............get ready to join the army to come to Biafra to face the music too..........mofo!
Shut your trap! Biafra is a mirage. The earlier you dumbs lots get that into your thick skull, the number of igbo that will be saved in your foreseen impending war. Your Governors are ready to sell you all for money and you here clamouring for shit... Maybe you all should start by electing the right governors for igbo states, then you might even have a glimpse of what biafra will look like. Biafra and Nonsense!
Re: Anambra Government Imposes Curfew On Igbariam, Others by afube: 8:56pm On May 09, 2021
Bankalert:
Shut your trap! Biafra is a mirage. The earlier you dumbs lots get that into your thick skull, the number of igbo that will be saved in your foreseen impending war. Your Governors are ready to sell you all for money and you here clamouring for shit... Maybe you all should start by electing the right governors for igbo states, then you might even have a glimpse of what biafra will look like. Biafra and Nonsense!

I can see through the fake concern you have for Igbo lives, oga leave Igbo lives alone, they are not your lives. If your prayer is for one Nigeria to survive, then may your life be like Nigeria. What you want is for ndigbo to continue our existence as 2nd class citizens in this devil domain you call a nation, you better start getting used to the word BIAFRA..............because it is coming, the Igbo nation is about to be birthed. Deal with it mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Imposes Curfew On Igbariam, Others by Bankalert(m): 9:02pm On May 09, 2021
afube:

I can see through the fake concern you have for Igbo lives, oga leave Igbo lives alone, they are not your lives. If your prayer is for one Nigeria to survive, then may your life be like Nigeria. What you want is for ndigbo to continue our existence as 2nd class citizens in this devil domain you call a nation, you better start getting used to the word BIAFRA..............because it is coming, the Igbo nation is about to be birthed. Deal with it mumu man.
May i remind you that the Igbos lost a beautiful civil defence Officer today, courtesy of your UGM in favour of Biafra. Oh if that were your Sister or aunt or mother, i wonder what you will be singing now... Whether Biafra exists or not is really none my concern... You may as well burn it to the ground... Just be sure to leave your nonsense in the east. I see your UGM are taking it to my beloved south in the news... It will end in tears for UGM, ESN, Nnamdi, you, and all your Biafra Zealots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat / Oshiomhole An Election Rigger, A Fake Comrade Obasanjo Bribed Severally – Fayose / Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.