Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Data Analyst For Beginners. Which Way? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Data Analyst For Beginners. Which Way? (761 Views)

Net Salary For A Data Analyst Or Scientist Or Web Dev / Data Analyst/science - The Smart Way To Learn And Be Effective / Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Analyst For Beginners. Which Way? by Flolovtri(f): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hello guys

I just got a PC and the first thing I really want to do is learn data analysis and maybe later switch to data science. But I have no idea about how to start!

I like the idea of gathering data and using it to explain history and also make future predictions.

So please,gurus in the house,just briefly explain what one needs to know about Data analysis especially as it is in Nigeria.

All suggestions are welcome

1 Like

Re: Data Analyst For Beginners. Which Way? by Cyril009(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Data Analyst For Beginners. Which Way? by Digbick: 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
Cyril009:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/
This is a great resources to grab some certified skills
Re: Data Analyst For Beginners. Which Way? by Felixitie(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Flolovtri:
Hello guys

I just got a PC and the first thing I really want to do is learn data analysis and maybe later switch to data science. But I have no idea about how to start!

I like the idea of gathering data and using it to explain history and also make future predictions.

So please,gurus in the house,just briefly explain what one needs to know about Data analysis especially as it is in Nigeria.

All about commitment and the zeal. Without that, it would be like a rocket science.
You can start with Excel ( to advanced level) = Powerbi (including Dax) or Tableau = Master SQL = then practice practice , till you master the logic. Ask Mr Google questions and use YouTube a lot Within 3months you must have gone far.

Good luck on your journey. Don't give up when you are feeling tired or loosing morale.

6 Likes

Re: Data Analyst For Beginners. Which Way? by Ladylite: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Flolovtri:
Hello guys

Hey sis, you're in luck join me on Instagram for data analytics training

@openhouse_nigeria

Missimelda01 you too can join

4 Likes

Re: Data Analyst For Beginners. Which Way? by Bishop7170: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2021
look for the data analyst and data science tread created by Ejiod here on nairaland because the topic really helped me till date.

4 Likes

Re: Data Analyst For Beginners. Which Way? by AlphaCEO: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ladylite:

@openhouse_nigeria

Missimelda01 you too can join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Data Analyst For Beginners. Which Way? by wealthtrak: 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ladylite:

@openhouse_nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Programmer / We can’t all be software developers stop wasting your time / Re: I Want To Know Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.