Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Bokoharam Attack Gwoza Town - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam Attack Gwoza Town (772 Views)

Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) / Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bokoharam Attack Gwoza Town by Chidexter(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
Breaking: Boko Haram invades Gwoza LGA of Borno
ON APRIL 26, 20217:37 PMIN NEWS
By Ndahi Marama, Maiduguri

Armed members of the dreaded Boko Haram sect on Monday evening invaded Gwoza Local Government Area of Borno state shooting sporadically as residents flee into the mountains for safety
Reliable sources said security agencies are currently exchanging fire in an attempt to repel the attack.

Gwoza is about a 180km drive from Maiduguri which has witnessed relative peace in the last year. Confirming the latest attack, Senator Ndume exclusively told our Correspondent that a “group of armed insurgents are currently attacking my home town Gwoza”.

Although he said, he did not have details but solicits prayers from all and sundry for God to protect the innocent souls and restore peace in the country.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/breaking-boko-haram-invades-gwoza-lga-of-borno/amp/

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Attack Gwoza Town by DonMarkuzi(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Again?
Re: Bokoharam Attack Gwoza Town by jamesope04(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Today again? And the C-in-C is alive?

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Attack Gwoza Town by Amotolongbo(f): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
The Boko Haram no dey fast abi dem no dey Ramadan ni?

We all thought these attacks will reduce now that Ramadan is being observed, it is even getting more veracious
Re: Bokoharam Attack Gwoza Town by Anaerobi(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
I remember back then in 2013/2014 when I was doing my diploma in Mubi.

We have this turtor who's from Gwoza, which lectures is always every Saturday morning. So on a faithful, just few minutes as lectures have commenced, he received a call that his home town was under Boko Haram attack.

instantly the man became a shadow of himself... I watched a giant, tall man weeping in front of his students.... I pitted him. because we know the story that will come later will be a bad one.

That's why whenever I hear about this Boko Haram attack or ESN attack, I always pray for the innocent lives that is been cut short....

I there really hope for peace in this country again?
Re: Bokoharam Attack Gwoza Town by Anaerobi(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The Boko Haram no dey fast abi dem no dey Ramadan ni?

no be them tell us say Boko Haram no b Muslim?

so them no d fast.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Attack Gwoza Town by Axe4christ: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
I don tire.
Re: Bokoharam Attack Gwoza Town by NwaNimo1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: Bokoharam Attack Gwoza Town by Adeyinka12(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
A big fire on the mountain.
Re: Bokoharam Attack Gwoza Town by Sunnycliff(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hahaha, e nọ concern me. Naija is gone. The death was facilitated by Buhari
Re: Bokoharam Attack Gwoza Town by gambia(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
I'm tired of all these bad news.
Re: Bokoharam Attack Gwoza Town by Sunnycliff(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
jamesope04:
Today again? And the C-in-C is alive?

And you believe, he is alive
Re: Bokoharam Attack Gwoza Town by doctokwus: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Evil,utterly evil homo sapiens this Buhari is.
Didn't know one human being can turn out to be so revolting that mistakenly coming across his picture completely spoils one's day.
Re: Bokoharam Attack Gwoza Town by Racoon(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
The baba lifeless that promised to defeat BH while saying a fight against BH is a fight against the north is still supporting them by giving them amnesty.
Re: Bokoharam Attack Gwoza Town by truthfulparrot(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
Boko Haram may capitalise on the rising agitations for justice and equality in the South to overrun the North. If care is not taken, while our soldiers are busy in the Southeast, Boko Haram and bandits may start expanding their territories in the North.

Like I said, it is the rich and the elites that will suffer most if there is a total breakdown of law and other in the country. Let them continue to pretend that all is well.

Our National Assembly is the most useless legislative arm of government in the world. Our children are been kidnapped and killed before our very eyes and our legislators are on recess!

Judgement day is coming when the poor will unite to fight!

(1) (Reply)

Brilliant Nairlalander Explains Why Onyema Is Wanted And Abandoned $14.2m In USA / 9 11 A Sacrifice Ritual To ANTI-CHRIST Part Of A Plot To Resurrect Him In 2038 / BREAKING: Herdsmen/kidnappers Kill Omoyele Sowore’s Younger Brother In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.