Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,835 members, 7,802,671 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

IPOB To Channels TV " Stand Strong. You're Walking On The Path Of Dele Giwa" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To Channels TV " Stand Strong. You're Walking On The Path Of Dele Giwa" (2283 Views)

Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me / NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview / Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB To Channels TV " Stand Strong. You're Walking On The Path Of Dele Giwa" by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:30am On Apr 27, 2021
You just don't know what this country will serve you next, channels has done well with the interview,the ipob coming out with their own side of the story is not also bad. You Just wonder if this administration can be so swift in tackling the major issues affecting the country, it will have been so good,but the laid-back approach toward cogent issues makes banning channels really look so awkward to the eye. But na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget
Re: IPOB To Channels TV " Stand Strong. You're Walking On The Path Of Dele Giwa" by Shegunsmart(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2021
Gumi is globetrotting all the media TV stations defending and advocating for bandits who kill, maime, rape and gag innocent farmers, school children, housewives, government officers, teachers just to name a few. What has this government done to the stations?

For God sake, this has no other meaning. It's just double standard. You can't quench a fire by pouring petrol to it. It'll take just little time to consume you yourself.

I am a YORUBA, and I stand against all these harsh treatment against our brothers from the East and Channels TV for providing a platform for the populace to hear the other side of the story.
Re: IPOB To Channels TV " Stand Strong. You're Walking On The Path Of Dele Giwa" by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2021
I still remember those days in Portharcourt when militants turn freedom fighters were terrorizing the area and giving speeches on radio's and tv's. ..none was ban or sanctioned for allowing them air there views or grievance on air....e don reach this govt now, they begin form something else..what is the govt afraid of?
Re: IPOB To Channels TV " Stand Strong. You're Walking On The Path Of Dele Giwa" by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
After 2023 when North finish it's tenure, you won't hear any thing Biafra again ,

Because at that time they won't betray their SOUTHERN Brother.

And you are confident you and your family will see 2023? Even if you live inside a barrack, you are not safe
Re: IPOB To Channels TV " Stand Strong. You're Walking On The Path Of Dele Giwa" by SweetiliciousD: 3:26pm On May 02, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB Terrorists compounding the problems of ChannelsTV... grin grin

Taaaa mechie gị ọnụ.

Today is your 8th year anniversary on NL spewing trash!

God bless MNK, the Messiah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ultra-modern Ibadan Airport / Picture Of Lagos State Governor And His Deputy In His Office / Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.