Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi (37936 Views)

One Million Isa Pantamis Can’t Stop Christianity In North Nigeria / Northerners Claimed Isa Pantamis Accusations Was IPOB Propaganda / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Rajosh(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2021
It will not be well with Lugard.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by lymelyte(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2021
Grace001:
If you’re a southerner and still have hope in this contraption, you’re your own enemy. Pity yourself

Take it or leave northerners own this country, they determine what happens and when it will happen.

Southerners are subjected to Fulani government rule

you are very silly and crazy making this statement.. The northern own you and your household not everyone else..

You sense dey under your leg
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by bushjeph: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2021
This Nigeria we find ourselves is so evil! We shouldn't allow this stand anymore
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by lagba04(m): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2021
A lost nation. what a pity.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Solsix(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2021
Maks27:
We are finished

Fulani government has finally finished us.
Hahahaha lwkmd Nigerians must get sense by force
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Arigwaska: 9:12am On Apr 27, 2021
A member will always back his fellow member, playing same role both of them
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Realestatepro(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2021
Wow.
Who do Nigeria this kind thing?
It won't be well with Lord Luggard for this atrocious amalgamation.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by chatinent: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2021
When it comes to religion or nepotism, people tend to shut down their humanity.

They are ready to die for nothing!
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by NoSentiment: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2021
Prinnce1:
rest oga. Attack the message and not messenger.

Your insult to muslims and northerners is facing the message, right?
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2021
It's a pity. What a country..?

Nigerians, please brace up for more killings..
Terrorists are in power and your blood and souls will be used to nourish the Fulani dominated government and your children will be sold as sex slaves.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by annyz: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2021
After 2023 the Southern elites dining with this man in power will see the chaff that would remain of this region and then it will late to recover ur territory back.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by cliffypatt(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2021
They can't, rather, it will turn into a full blown war and we will go our separate ways. They will regret their actions in the future, mark my words. Their deeds of yesterday and today will haunt them in the future.

Maks27:
We are finished

Fulani government has finally finished us.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Prinnce1: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2021
NoSentiment:

Your insult to muslims and northerners is facing the message, right?
baba, point out where and when I mentioned northerners in my post I specifically mentioned Gumi. I got northern friends and am not like you, killing and other vices should be our collective responsibility to oppose it by all means, if you are happy about it then Goodluck to you as for me am heartbroken to see daily news about death.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by rita25(f): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2021
and this man is walking freely after such utterances? but bishop kukah should shut up?.......................this is pure JIHAD in action angry
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Lucky5000(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2021
youngeagle:
No wonder military is bombing military, civilians killing security forces, our security forces killing the citizens.. Ya all got what you deserve.

You just sum it up
All is not well
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Sheriman(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2021
postnobill705:

No doubt the Hausa man is honest in his business but they are very blind when it comes to judgement especially when it concerns a fellow Hausa man. They will come out in their numbers just so they can win even when they know they are supporting the wrong cause. This is the major problem.
Generally that is what is affecting Nigeria.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Sijo01(f): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2021
How did we get here cry
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by zudozz: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2021
who would have known this man is this useless?
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Nigeria problem is affecting me psychologically I don't know what to type like seriously my brain don shut down

It's really depressing.

1 Like

Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Aketi2: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2021
Terrorist supporting terrorist.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by lawalmovichhhh: 9:37am On Apr 27, 2021
yeah is true. let us scatter the country once and for all
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by LordOfTheGame: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2021
Apart from zombies and Yoruba Muslims, are there any other person or group of persons who are stil in doubt about what these fulani terrorists are up to? I mean, is it still not clear enough to anyone previously in doubt about these guys. Everything is clear as to what they have turned the country in to.

ISLAM IS A TERRORIST CULT ORGANISATION.

1 Like

Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Tonyblessed(m): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2021
Useless old foolish terrorist.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Lazenby007(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2021
I don't know how GOD will do it but I know for sure Buhari will not finish his second term. History must repeat itself.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by slowice(m): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2021
Solidarity among terrorists... I see... I never expected less.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by membranus: 9:45am On Apr 27, 2021
lekki1444:
its funny you write that but on the ground in my dealings with northerners they are the most honest and humble people and they will never cheat you. the price i see northerners sell their goods and services i am surprised that they make any profit at all. its like they just want to make enough to eat for the day. but the typical southerner ? he wants to get rich from selling you a tuber of yam. he will so inflate the price. i rather deal with northerners.

here is my thread yesterday with a transaction with an hausa man and a southerner man. same business
https://www.nairaland.com/6525347/lekki-hustle-hustlers-magas-lekki

Then relocate to Bornu to enjoy more cheaper prices from your Boko Haram friends.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by akinademayowa(m): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2021
Doraty1:
“Don’t remove him. You’ll regret,” Mr Gumi warned.

https://gazettengr.com/we-need-more-pantamis-in-power-sheikh-gumi/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

That Gumi man won't be arrested now, it's innocent media houses that they'll be sanctioning. I wish I have the keys to hell fire, everyone in this Buhari's govt including him himself, they don't deserve to live among normal people.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Reference(m): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2021
In a sad way he is about right. But once again, like I frequently say the nature and structure of Nigeria has thrown up a pair of contradictions and fed us with Hobson's choice on this matter like many as we reside between the rock and a hard place.

By every normal sense of decency and fidelity this man has no business whatsover near government, near leadership or remotely near sensitive national assignments in a diverse, multi ethnic, multi religious society such as ours simply because he is extreme in his views and far too brash in his present disposition to suggest anything but a lifetime practice of bigotry and intolerance.

But Sheikh Gumi is saying clearly for everyone to hear that this man has a constituency, a large, fragile and dangerous constituency that is perhaps just held by the fingertips in the mainstream, perhaps just held at the fringes of what many of us term normal society and removing their 'leading light' may as well push them over the edge and firmly into extremism.

Wither Nigeria. We either restructure to normalise this country or soon we won't have any.

1 Like

Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by gaftsoil(m): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2021
God!!! when will this country end?

1 Like

Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by thesolutions(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2021
Prinnce1:
Nigerians brace up because this country is falling apart and no salvation is coming .Am Ashamed to be called a Nigerian with this man, its a pity. embarassed
And we have national assembly that are controlled. They are either partakers of the problems, benefiting from the problems or are to afraid of the trouble perpetrators.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by highness25(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2021
Doraty1:
“Don’t remove him. You’ll regret,” Mr Gumi warned.

https://gazettengr.com/we-need-more-pantamis-in-power-sheikh-gumi/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
Gumi, don't worry yourself one day your dogs (terrorists) will come for your head.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by MANNAHELINUESBBQ: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2021
this shit gumi is a mad terrorist.... please DSS will not see persons like this . mtchewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey / Orji Uzor Kalu Buys & Eats Akara By The Roadside (Photos) / APC Mourns Member, Others Who Died In Custom Rice Stampede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.