Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi (37935 Views)

One Million Isa Pantamis Can’t Stop Christianity In North Nigeria / Northerners Claimed Isa Pantamis Accusations Was IPOB Propaganda / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Ekugbeh(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by MansoryMX(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Prinnce1:
Nigerians brace up because this country is falling apart and no salvation is coming .Am Ashamed to be called a Nigerian with this man, its a pity. embarassed

Who told you Salvation isn’t coming? Tinubu! is their Messiah & Salvation. By the time Tinubu add him own join. Nigeria will become the international drug country with all Cartel relocating to Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by sulaak(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Maks27:
We are finished

Fulani government has finally finished us.

They are finished, we will survive and prosper, these are the same policies that the Fulani's implemented in CAR, Guinea and Mali and what happened to them, they were exiled and isolated
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by sulaak(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
lekki1444:
its funny you write that but on the ground in my dealings with northerners they are the most honest and humble people and they will never cheat you. the price i see northerners sell their goods and services i am surprised that they make any profit at all. its like they just want to make enough to eat for the day. but the typical southerner ? he wants to get rich from selling you a tuber of yam. he will so inflate the price. i rather deal with northerners.

here is my thread yesterday with a transaction with an hausa man and a southerner man. same business
https://www.nairaland.com/6525347/lekki-hustle-hustlers-magas-lekki

You don't know Northerners, there is a difference between the born to rule Fulani's greed and the Talakawa Hausa man that is honest and peaceful
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by GoldHorse(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
...youths of his Ilk.............just 4 words with very deep meaning. Gumi has spoken their mind.

We now know why Pantamis is there and where Nigeria is heading.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Codes151(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
disgraceful
just dirty mouth waaaaaaaaa
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Pharaoh94(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Doraty1:
“Don’t remove him. You’ll regret,” Mr Gumi warned.

https://gazettengr.com/we-need-more-pantamis-in-power-sheikh-gumi/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

When these guys keep talking and trying to cover up news against. You can tell they are guilty. I dont blam anyone. I just wonder why God allowed me be citizen on this country in the first place?
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by slimfit1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
KevMitnick:
It will not be well with who ever joined us to these animals

Too late the person might be in hell already.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by ACE1010: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
This Gumi and Pantami are 1&2 as far as terrorism is concern kiss lipsrsealed undecided
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by EMMY76: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Am not surprised a terrorist will always support a fellow terrorist I would have been surprised if he said otherwise.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by OyinO: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
KevMitnick:

Are you a coward? Call their name. It was British or Great Britain that did it. Are you scared of mentioning Lord Luggard because you want to run to the same Britain someday?
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Tundex911: 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Funny enough, the GCFR go dey command for those military men like goat and one fool gonna say one 9ja...

Abeg where the 1 dey before 9ja??

Smh
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Vicilo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Prinnce1:
Nigerians brace up because this country is falling apart and no salvation is coming .Am Ashamed to be called a Nigerian with this man, its a pity. embarassed

And yet we are against d Ibos for trying to separate bcus of this same people (Northerners)
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by zexy2030(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
thus there shall be confusion among the northern armies(the fulanis terrorist et all) and they shall removed far away.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by sundaisundai(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
one day i will tell my kids this funny stories.

Doraty1:

https://gazettengr.com/we-need-more-pantamis-in-power-sheikh-gumi/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by NairaMaster1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
KevMitnick:

NO!...... It shall not well with whoever voted Buhari. (Fixed)

1 Like

Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by dragunov: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by dragunov: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Doraty1:

Gumi is the bishop on the chess board of the Fulani chess game with Nigeria. This onslaught is well coordinated
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by KevMitnick: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
OyinO:

Are you a coward? Call their name. It was British or Great Britain that did it. Are you scared of mentioning Lord Luggard because you want to run to the same Britain someday?
Don't be a fool.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by OyinO: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
KevMitnick:
Don't be a fool.
Kudos! I can't be a fuul for stating the obvious fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Mourns Member, Others Who Died In Custom Rice Stampede / Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey / EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.