Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) (26499 Views)

Kogi Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Kneels Before Governor Yahaya Bello (Video) / Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) / Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Farki: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2021
Last year Boko Haram posted videos in Niger State saying we should be ready for attacks, animalistic, sadistic and idiotic zombies said it was fake news.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by FarahAideed: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2021
adonainana:

I don’t think Buhari should have changed the service chiefs

Boko haram was scared of the Buratai guy even though him too had his own shortcomings

The Buratai guy was rugged and was Kanuri like Shekau too

These new service chiefs look clueless and are simply giving BH confidence

Also Nigeria I hail theee, Nigerian is the only country in the world where one service chief would be passing on the the other service chief with no factual or tactical briefing with all commanders on ground

What to expect before and during and after handover

By now before the old service chiefs was replaced, spies ought to have been sent to BH camps, squadrons sent to eliminate and ambush them or assanisate thier sponsors etc

You see all this American films you see sometimes it’s not all action, it’s what advanced countries do to stand a chance of winning a war

Now the new service chiefs are looking like they don’t even know what they are doing 3 months to the job smh

Sharap

1 Like

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2021
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Jaguar1:
But you folks said they were only bandits, now you are confirming that, they are actually Boko Haram members.
Politics has taken you guys very far and very close to the brink.
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2021
smiley smiley smiley
Farki:
Last year Boko Haram posted videos in Niger State saying we should be ready for attacks, animalistic, sadistic and idiotic zombies said it was fake news.
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by koolaid87: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2021
FarahAideed:
For those of you still playing ostrich Buhari has made sure Nigeria is now ranked above Somalia and Syria in the terror index ..notice how all the 99 percent of the countries on that list are being plagued by Islamic Terrorism ? And yet somebody wants to convince me Islam is a religion of peace

Islamabad
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2021
Subsea101:
The chickens have finally come home to roast...
When northerners are busy popping out children like pop corn, and knowing very well that they dont have the means to take care of them... na terrorist dem dey breed be that.
One man (security man oo) go get 25 kids or more, no food, no education, no direction whatsoever.... make God help us sha

In as much as I agree with your assertion, but are they now allowing those that are educated, or sleep with their two eyes closed.
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by COUSIN1279(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2021
Is this a trick?

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by aghoghochuks: 10:39am On Apr 27, 2021
Those dull and backward people...do they even know what's the meaning protest.
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Lexusgs430: 10:39am On Apr 27, 2021
Awaiting Lie Mohammed, to declare this fake news or ban YouTube........ cheesy
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by tonididdy(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2021
Unku sorry you are on your own

1 Like

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by rajiedreez: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2021
Bunch of incompetent and useless rulers
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by SammyChi1988: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2021
I hope the north is enjoying it now? Evil set of people... You shall all pay for your evil deeds. Biafra restoration is our last hope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2021
It's normal, give him 100m votes next time, still harbour Al quaeda sympatizers,,north will never come out to critize this govt.
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by ogeenanthony(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2021
For this governor to come out this Way...trying to seek sympathy, who is stopping you from acting?
Or
Whos been stopping you from acting? �
PerformOrResign:
Video: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts of My State - Niger State Governor, Abubakar Sani Bello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-qv2KJUq4g
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Victor08032(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2021
All we are saying is that we need oodua republic, we are less concern about your challenge s

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by IboWolf: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2021
And you can come out and say it.
Put pressure on your boss! Make noise in your boss’s ears! If he is not listening, consider taking his matter to whatever powers are higher than him - media, the international community, the ICC, maybe, just maybe he will help before he murders you. You’re telling the masses or constituencies your situation so we can do what for you exactly? Take up arms and fight Boko haram?
Human please!

1 Like

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by ArewaNightmare: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2021
grin WHO CARES, #SAI BABA TILL 2023 wailers stop spreading fake news about our peaceful North

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by godlessmind: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=PerformOrResign post=101152012]Video: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts of My State - Niger State Governor, Abubakar Sani Bello

Every morning we keep on getting depressing news from this contraption called Nigeria. anyway we are at war..

light my blunt in peace
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by yinks77: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2021
It's a normal thing n Nigeria according to Garba Shehu (presidential spoke man)
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by temitope27(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2021
Boko Haram abi Fulani heardsmen, abeg talk truth jare
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by ofiko123(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2021
It shall be well with Nigeria..
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Simba00007(m): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2021
sun123:
even BMC CREW ARE TIRED OF NAIJA MATTER
the more they defend,the more porous the matter becomes

1 Like

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Serveyouright(m): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2021
Northern region, the most peaceful state in Nigeria
grin grin grin said baba
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by chatinent: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by otiranking(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2021
Why do I feel this one went to invite them to his state so he can be cashing out too.
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Lazenby007(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2021
Jeromejnr:
See how some commenters are smiling because it has not reached them.

Nigerian youths should continue o. Years back it was majorly Maiduguri. Now violence is spreading even to the south.

That's when many of you will now come and be crying for help online.
So what will be your own fate?
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2021
Jeromejnr:
See how some commenters are smiling because it has not reached them.

Nigerian youths should continue o. Years back it was majorly Maiduguri. Now violence is spreading even to the south.

That's when many of you will now come and be crying for help online.

There is nothing like boko haram in d south, before they reach the south, they must conquer the north first and at that stage there would be no nigeria
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by ebuclassic18(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2021
as if he cares after his tenure zoom to overseas and the mumu supporters stays behind and face the music
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Cnach: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2021
adonainana:

I don’t think Buhari should have changed the service chiefs

Boko haram was scared of the Buratai guy even though him too had his own shortcomings

The Buratai guy was rugged and was Kanuri like Shekau too

These new service chiefs look clueless and are simply giving BH confidence

Also Nigeria I hail theee, Nigerian is the only country in the world where one service chief would be passing on the the other service chief with no factual or tactical briefing with all commanders on ground

What to expect before and during and after handover

By now before the old service chiefs was replaced, spies ought to have been sent to BH camps, squadrons sent to eliminate and ambush them or assanisate thier sponsors etc

You see all this American films you see sometimes it’s not all action, it’s what advanced countries do to stand a chance of winning a war

Now the new service chiefs are looking like they don’t even know what they are doing 3 months to the job smh
Kalu said tgey need at least 2months to master Nigeria military.
our politicians really take us as mumu shaa
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2021
VictorUSA:
Fight them now. What are u waiting for?
just imagine the follish governor.. can't he use his four months allowance to equip the security in his State..

Like someone said..... Africans have no business in running Africa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Rally In Calabar, Cross River (Photos) / Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos / Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.