Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University (42966 Views)

Constitution Amendment: NASS Splits Minister Of Justice From AGF / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / Will Justice Onnoghen Get Justice From Justice Tanko Headed Supreme Court & NJC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2021
That's good.
Congratulations sir.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by blamingthedevil: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2021
Is community college degree recognize by NUC?

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by CaptainFM1: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2021
lekki1444:
i guess his own university is not good enough undecided

Does he own a university? I think it is elder brother's.

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by Damilare2025: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2021
ignis:

Once a senator, always a senator by title.
Please don't be unfortunate.
bad mouth full no ehhh
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by Cholls(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2021
my brother even though you try you can't win who don't want to be won...his enemies will still say he Photoshop the picture or he bought the degree not on merit
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by lekki1444: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2021
CaptainFM1:

Does he own a university? I think it is elder brother's.
i guess his elder brothers university is not good enough undecided
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2021
doggedfighter:
Is he still a senator?
once a senator always a senator till death. That's the rule.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony Invitation Card

Osun 2018 PDP gubernatorial candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke bags Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice in Atlanta Metropolitan State College, US

https://twitter.com/delemomodu/status/1386693315513442304?s=21

He was alleged to have contested the 2018 election with a fake degree certificate which was eventually exposed.

http://www.osundefender.com/osun-election-dancing-senator-adelekes-fake-degree-exposed/

This certificate could be part of his preparation for the next Osun State gubernatorial election in 2022.

He chose a course which he can use to defend criminals like himself. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by mofedamijo(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2021
lekki1444:

If he had opted for that, same people will say he didn't attend class for one day. He was dashed the degree. Blablablabla.....

At least, we are sure he earned this one from the U.S.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by Harrynight(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2021
shocked

His RSVP thou undecided
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by princelovedaycj(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2021
With this, I am invited.. Congratulations Senator Ademola Adeleke
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by iammo(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2021
Oga don shame him enemies
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2021
This man sabi dance.

Congratulations
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2021
lekki1444:

The University is owned by his senior brother, Davido's father. And if he bagged a degree there, what would the world say?
I'm sure you too would have mocked his degree especially if he came out with first class. grin

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by curlarpy: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2021
Hope he has re-write his WAEC
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by blacktolu: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2021
lekki1444:
so you guys can say he bought the certificate
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by Rita1100(f): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2021
Congrats to him
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by lekki1444: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2021
mofedamijo:

If he had opted for that, same people will say he didn't attend class for one day. He was dashed the degree. Blablablabla.....

At least, we are sure he earned this one from the U.S.
people buy degrees from the USA. its a capitalist society
https://www.buyuniversitydegrees.com/buy-a-degree-from-an-accredited-college-with-transcripts/

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by kellybently(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
Congratulations to dancing Senator Adeleke..

The man can dance for the world.. Always in the happy mood
Hope u saw jackson in his name.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by lekki1444: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2021
blacktolu:

so you guys can say he bought the certificate
grin yeah i guess he cant win
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by Enoch07: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2021
ignis:
Once a senator, always a senator by title. Please don't be unfortunate.
just say he's not a serving senator. you go like quarrel
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by lekki1444: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

The University is owned by his senior brother, Davido's father. And if he bagged a degree there, what would the world say?
I'm sure you too would have mocked his degree especially if he came out with first class. grin

grin grin grin grin grin yeah i guess you are right cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by CaptainFM1: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2021
lekki1444:

What if they don't have the course he wanted, and even if the do, what if the duration of the course doesn't fit his schedule? There might be so many other "what ifs. It's his right to study anywhere he likes.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by tonididdy(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2021
Pffff.... At least share classroom photos with us while u were at it.

... All this highest bidder certificates undecided
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2021
The certificate is useless when there are criminals and terrorist sympathizers in the government of Nigeria.

He will only perpetuate more criminality.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by lekki1444: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2021
CaptainFM1:

What if they don't have the course he wanted, and even if the do, what if the duration of the course doesn't fit his schedule? There might be so many other "what ifs. It's his right to study anywhere he likes.
yeah i guess undecided
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by mofedamijo(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2021
lekki1444:
people buy degrees from the USA. its a capitalist society
https://www.buyuniversitydegrees.com/buy-a-degree-from-an-accredited-college-with-transcripts/

Lol..... Which of the U.S?? You believe all this nonsense you guyz see online...... If you've ever been to any school in the United States, you will know its impossible to buy one. If you know the process of acquiring a degree as an international student, you won't spill that thrash.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by Kemrose: 9:36am On Apr 27, 2021
Good morning guys, please check mattars7 on Instagram and Matters on Facebook for all kinds of quality wearables for Male and female. Whatever you order is what we will deliver to you. We don't delay in our delivery and we offer the best price. Please don't forget to follow us. May today be fruitful for us all IJN�.

And also if you're here and you have patronized us before, pls comment o . Share your experiences with us

1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by nonhuman(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2021
doggedfighter:
Is he still a senator?
you need to go to school first before coming to nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbanjo Throws Jibes At Tinubu, Tinubu Fires Back; As He Dances To Eyo Steps / How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu / Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.