Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University (42967 Views)

Constitution Amendment: NASS Splits Minister Of Justice From AGF / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / Will Justice Onnoghen Get Justice From Justice Tanko Headed Supreme Court & NJC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by HEAVEN4444: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
mofedamijo:

What the bleeping hell are you saying.... We are not saying they are not buying, what we are saying is they are fake and cannot be used unlike the ones in Nigeria.

The fake ones people buy cannot be traced to the school. Take that to the bank. That is why Some Nigerian ministers and senators were exposed because the school cannot verify their certificate.

If you buy any American degree online, you're only wasting your time and money, because the school doesn't have your record. When your employer decides to contact the school, they will tell your employer or any organisation trying to verify your degree that you're not a graduate of their institution.

First, what is your I20 form number as an international student, for your information, your I20 form is linked to Homeland Security, secondly, where is your F1 visa? Every month, your school reports to Homeland security that you attended classes. So who are you going to bribe to cover all this track
you obviously are changing a tune there buddy. the initial argument was that you can buy degrees from USA institutions. now that you have been busted you are specifying FAKE. fake or not people buy degrees from the USA. Famous british nutritionist gillian mckeith was recently busted for buying her degree from the USA. google the case. point is you can buy USA degrees
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by mofedamijo(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
you obviously are changing a tune there buddy. the initial argument was that you can buy degrees from USA institutions. now that you have been busted you are specifying FAKE. fake or not people buy degrees from the USA. Famous british nutritionist gillian mckeith was recently busted for buying her degree from the USA. google the case. point is you can buy USA degrees

You didn't read my previous posts, you only jumped into conclusion.

Who doesn't know they sell degrees?? But the point is a University in the U.S itself selling to you. Thats not possible.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by HEAVEN4444: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
mofedamijo:

Who doesn't know they sell degrees?? But the point is a University in the U.S itself selling to you. Thats not possible.
yes its a university in the USA that is selling it to you. a virtual university. most of the universities in the usa have gone virtual , especially after this virus
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by mofedamijo(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
yes its a university in the USA that is selling it to you. a virtual university. most of the universities in the usa have gone virtual , especially after this virus

A University in the U.S selling degree while you did not attend school?? Which part of the U.S are you?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by HEAVEN4444: 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
mofedamijo:

secondly i have to question your credibility as a human being as to whether you have even smelt muritala mohammed airport before seeing as you said professors earn millions in america. brother a professor is lucky if he breaks the 100,000 dollar mark. check this link for their payscale
https://academicpositions.com/career-advice/phd-professor-and-postdoc-salaries-in-the-united-states
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by HEAVEN4444: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
mofedamijo:

A University in the U.S selling degree while you did not attend school?? Which part of the U.S are you?
i am back in nigeria. however i was in chicago illinois
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by mofedamijo(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
secondly i have to question your credibility as a human being as to whether you have even smelt muritala mohammed airport before seeing as you said professors earn millions in america. brother a professor is lucky if he breaks the 100,000 dollar mark. check this link for their payscale
https://academicpositions.com/career-advice/phd-professor-and-postdoc-salaries-in-the-united-states

I said president and vice president.
The highest-paid university president in the ranking is the former president of Bryant University, Ronald K. Machtley. He stepped down this past summer, but he made $6,283,616 in 2017

Talking about travels. I have been in over 17 European countries alone so far. So take a chill. I am not one of the guys you talk to about murtala. I am presently in South Africa, heading back to the U.S soon.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by HEAVEN4444: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
mofedamijo:

I said president and vice president. Talking about travels. I have been in over 17 European countries alone so far. So take a chill. I am not one of the guys you talk to about murtala.
the average salary of a university vice chancellor is 150 thousand in the usa. brah its obvious you are in ogbomoso somewhere typing this rubbish

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/vice-chancellor-salary-SRCH_KO0,15.htm

as your name implies, you are an actor
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by HEAVEN4444: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
mofedamijo:

I said president and vice president.
The highest-paid university president in the ranking is the former president of Bryant University, Ronald K. Machtley. He stepped down this past summer, but he made $6,283,616 in 2017

Talking about travels. I have been in over 17 European countries alone so far. So take a chill. I am not one of the guys you talk to about murtala. I am presently in South Africa, heading back to the U.S soon.

Vice Chancellor Salaries
Very High

Confidence

10 SalariesUpdated Apr 22, 2021

To filter salaries for Vice Chancellor, Sign In or Register.

Average Base Pay
$151,031 / yr
Not enough reports to show salary distribution
$75K
Low
$151K
Average
$306K
High
Additional Cash Compensation
Average
No Reports
Range
No Reports
How much does a Vice Chancellor make?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by mofedamijo(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
the average salary of a university vice chancellor is 150 thousand in the usa. brah its obvious you are in ogbomoso somewhere typing this rubbish

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/vice-chancellor-salary-SRCH_KO0,15.htm

as your name implies, you are an actor

The highest-paid university president in the ranking is the former president of Bryant University, Ronald K. Machtley. He stepped down this past summer, but he made $6,283,616 in 2017, you know nothing.

A president of the University earning 150,000 dollars.... Lol. Ignoramus operandi.

I haven't been in Nigeria in over 7 years. Travelled over 17 European countries, presently in South Africa, will be heading back to the U.S soon. I guess i shouldn't associate myself with someone who knows next to nothing.

Enjoy your day booboo the.......
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by HEAVEN4444: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
mofedamijo:

The highest-paid university president in the ranking is the former president of Bryant University, Ronald K. Machtley. He stepped down this past summer, but he made $6,283,616 in 2017, you know nothing.

A president of the University earning 150,000 dollars.... Lol. Ignoramus operandi.

I haven't been in Nigeria in over 7 years. Travelled over 17 European countries, presently in South Africa, will be heading back to the U.S soon. I guess i shouldn't associate myself with someone who knows next to nothing.

Enjoy your day booboo the.......
as your name implies you are an actor. the average university president earns 400 thousand dollars in the usa

https://www.salary.com/research/salary/benchmark/college-president-salary
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by mofedamijo(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

Vice Chancellor Salaries
Very High

Confidence

10 SalariesUpdated Apr 22, 2021

To filter salaries for Vice Chancellor, Sign In or Register.

Average Base Pay
$151,031 / yr
Not enough reports to show salary distribution
$75K
Low
$151K
Average
$306K
High
Additional Cash Compensation
Average
No Reports
Range
No Reports
How much does a Vice Chancellor make?

You don't know the difference between president and vice chancellor. I guess the problem back home is affecting you. Bye dude.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by HEAVEN4444: 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
mofedamijo:

You don't know the difference between president and vice chancellor. I guess the problem back home is affecting you. Bye dude.
ok here is presidents salary and its 400 thousand not 7 million as you said

you are an actor. mr richard mofe damijo
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by ThuGGeR147: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
All this governor's and senators just dey travel out dey go bag degree's & PhD over nights... Na wa Ooh [i][/i] shocked
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by bobo9ice: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony Invitation Card

Osun 2018 PDP gubernatorial candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke bags Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice in Atlanta Metropolitan State College, US

https://twitter.com/delemomodu/status/1386693315513442304?s=21

He was alleged to have contested the 2018 election with a fake degree certificate which was eventually exposed.

http://www.osundefender.com/osun-election-dancing-senator-adelekes-fake-degree-exposed/

This certificate could be part of his preparation for the next Osun State gubernatorial election in 2022.

Where is the address for those of us in ATL...We need to pari with the Senator
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by Damaski: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101152620]Is he still a senator?[/quote]
Once a senator is always a senator.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by writeprof(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
doggedfighter:
Is he still a senator?

I wondered?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by Mypeople2(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony Invitation Card

Osun 2018 PDP gubernatorial candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke bags Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice in Atlanta Metropolitan State College, US

https://twitter.com/delemomodu/status/1386693315513442304?s=21

He was alleged to have contested the 2018 election with a fake degree certificate which was eventually exposed.

http://www.osundefender.com/osun-election-dancing-senator-adelekes-fake-degree-exposed/

This certificate could be part of his preparation for the next Osun State gubernatorial election in 2022.
Where he won use that course say work for Nigeria? Trash
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by mofedamijo(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
ok here is presidents salary and its 400 thousand not 7 million as you said

you are an actor. mr richard mofe damijo

Olodo, cure your ignorance.

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-highest-paid-us-college-and-university-presidents-2019-5?IR=T

Biko bye, am tired of arguing with someone who knows nothing.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by Richthekid: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Really
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by HEAVEN4444: 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
mofedamijo:

Olodo, cure your ignorance.

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-highest-paid-us-college-and-university-presidents-2019-5?IR=T

Biko bye, am tired of arguing with someone who knows nothing.
yes the highest paid, not the average. its like trying to compare the normal salary of doctors in nigeria to the salary of a celebrity doctor who only treats celebrities. he is what is called an aberration meaning out of the norm. so stop posting the one guy who earns a crazy amount. 99.999999 percent of university presidents dont earn that. that amount is earned by less than .000000001 percent.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by Cajal(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
4tomandchi:
Congrats to him!

With this he can neutralize all those accusing him of certificate forgery.

Not that statue in Aso Rock who remained redundant for almost 40 years without upgrading his profile and we voted him as president.

GMB - Scam

APC - Scam

God bless Nigeria
...APC AND SCAM ARE LIKE CHRISTIAN AND BIBLE...PDP AND FRAUD ARE LIKE MUSLIM AND QUR'AN

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by Tareq1105: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
Congratulations to dancing Senator Adeleke..

The man can dance for the world.. Always in the happy mood

Why won't he be in happy mood always when his brothers are swimming in money.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by QMNIX: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Can't imagine the caliber of leaders available to Nigerians. For the fact that he is just getting his bachelor degree after been exposed of exam malpractices speaks volume. The true essence of a first degree has been defeated, which is to open your mind to be adaptable to different situations and discipline.
In order to rule the people of Osun state, he has rushed to an unknown institution in the state to get the degree paper but no understanding or knowledge whatsoever. He is simply not qualified.
Nigerians wake up, if there is one thing we should have learned from this Buhari's administration is that apart from integrity, the level of education really matters in selecting our leaders. It is not fluke, that most US presidents attended the ivy colleges.
Leaders are groomed, they are not born.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by ChengHun(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Dancing senator himself
learn white board animation and video editing. chat me up on the number beneath this comment
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by juman(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Probably toronto certificate.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by wwwihy: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
saajus:
He got a Bachelors's degree, not an Associate's, that's all that matters. So far this school is authorized by their higher insitution board to issue the degree, he has no problem.
US does not have central accreditation body
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by saajus: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
At least they have a board that accredits courses of study and degrees awarded. Whether it's central or local doesn't matter. An institution cannot accredit itself, otherwise, small, not well-equipped colleges can be dishing out Doctorates anyhow
wwwihy:

US does not have central accreditation body
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by Idiko1: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
AKWATGOLD1:
Why did Senator Adeleke go to USA to obtained Degree, if the Senator sure of himself. He should have obtained the degree from any Nigeria school.

Does Nigeria have secondary schools talk less universities? You can knock the dude in another plank not the choice of the school system to obtain a certificate.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Idiko1:

Does Nigeria have secondary schools talk less universities? You can knock the dude in another plank not the choice of the school system to obtain a certificate.

What about their private University @ Ede, Osun State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu / Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos / Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.