Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price (2018 Views)

PICK YOUR QUALITY WALL / FLOOR TILES HERE WITH PICTURE / Quality Wall Decor Tiles From Corner Stone Global Ventures / Best Quality Wall Screeding Putty In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
This is to inform you all that Osinachiadima global enterprises is dealing with all kinds of wall paper

All the design you may need is available with affordable price i sale wholesale and per pieces as well interested person can contact me with this No : 07087953771

Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
Wall paper for sitting room , bedroom and pillar wall here with affordable price all design is available

Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hi

Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:16am On Apr 27, 2021
Hello
Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:56am On Apr 28, 2021
cry
Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:03am On Apr 30, 2021
Hello
Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:
This is to inform you all that Osinachiadima global enterprises is dealing with all kinds of wall paper

All the design you may need is available with affordable price i sale wholesale and per pieces as well interested person can contact me with this No : 07087953771
Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 3:51am On May 03, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:

ss
Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:48am On May 05, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:

Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 12:57am On May 06, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:

s
Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 8:49pm On May 07, 2021
Your quality wall paper here with affordable price

Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by Jalofun: 6:17pm On May 08, 2021
Please do you have something like this? And how much is it?

Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 12:18am On May 09, 2021
Jalofun:
good evening , yes i get similar of 2800 per roll sir
Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:

Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by Jalofun: 1:47am On May 10, 2021
I would appreciate if you can let me see the similar one you are talking about. And more also how much will you sell bundle of it. I don't want pieces.
DFAMEGUY11S:
good evening , yes i get similar of 2800 per roll sir
Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:17am On May 10, 2021
Jalofun:
I would appreciate if you can let me see the similar one you are talking about. And more also how much will you sell bundle of it. I don't want pieces.
ok good morning sir ,the first one is exactly the same with the first picture you send

Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:23am On May 10, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:

Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by dalof2000: 4:39am On May 10, 2021
Hi, where are you based, and what's your price on wallpapers?
Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 6:15am On May 10, 2021
dalof2000:
Hi, where are you based, and what's your price on wallpapers?
i base in Lagos but i can supply to anywhere

2800 per roll
Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:26am On May 11, 2021
Your quality wall paper here with affordable price
Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:41am On May 14, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:

Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:53pm On May 14, 2021
cry
Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:38am On May 17, 2021
Your quality wall paper here with wholesale prices

Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 9:07pm On May 18, 2021
Who no like better things

Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 10:56pm On May 23, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:

Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:22am On May 24, 2021
[quote author=DFAMEGUY11S post=101152858]This is to inform you all that Osinachiadima global enterprises is dealing with all kinds of wall paper

Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:

Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2021
cry
Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2021
Jalofun:

The second picture is actually a painting.
We call it travertino Painting Design.

1 Like

Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

The second picture is actually a painting.
We call it travertino Painting Design.

my brother that one you saw there is called 5d wall mora is not paint if you need make order is sale per meter so is a little different to wall paper
Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by hamtabfawaz(m): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:
my brother that one you saw there is called 5d wall mora is not paint if you need make order is sale per meter so is a little different to wall paper

it maybe available in 5d wall like you said.
But Am extremely Sure that's Travertino Paint Design.

Am an Interior Designer, so i Know what am talking about.

Colors may be different.

Re: Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

it maybe available in 5d wall like you said.
But Am extremely Sure that's Travertino Paint Design.

Am an Interior Designer, so i Know what am talking about.

Colors may be different.
hmmm okay to not argue much sir make order of one you are talking about to see if is paint or 5d wall design is sold per meter even if is one meter buy to be satisfy than all this arguement , i that made the post is telling what i posted and you that is looking at picture is telling me that i don't what i posted , that means am here to joko or to play , brother i do business before bringing anything online here it means or shows that is available okay , so don't argue

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Good Is The Title "Registered Survey And Deed Of Assignment?" / Sold Out / SPRAWLING HOMES, AREPO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.