Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Imo, Uzodinma Under Attack By Enemies – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo, Uzodinma Under Attack By Enemies – APC (17178 Views)

Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity / We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma / Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo, Uzodinma Under Attack By Enemies – APC by onuman: 8:30am On Apr 27, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
The whole incident is sad and scary. Condolences to the bereaved. I hope it ends well and fair to all concerned.

But Hope Uzodinmna is not the face of democracy; if anything his coming to power is nothing but the opposite of democracy. Personally I think he should resign in the interest of the state. [b]He should resign and leave the state to give some semblance of 'victory' to his so called enemy, and perhaps peace will return. I know politician[/b]s don't like resigning, but this is the most logical thing to do.

Isn't it better that one man (Hope Uzodinma) is sacrifice than for the whole state to be lost. Or is he going to rule with force; the military at his flanks, always, for next 3 years?

Will he resign?

He is making more enemies in his state since he pinned himself down to only the state capital matters.
Inside him, he has been at war against people and areas in his senatorial constituency.
Re: Imo, Uzodinma Under Attack By Enemies – APC by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:38am On Apr 27, 2021
obailala:
Finally, I'm happy we've all agreed here that the sporadic shootings and mayhem in Imo state in the past few weeks is all just political; it's just an expression of anger against Uzodimma. That's the simple point I wanted to make.

Whatever floats your boat dude!

As for me I see nothing to be happy about in the death and destruction ravaging my homeland - Igboland.
Re: Imo, Uzodinma Under Attack By Enemies – APC by clarocuzioo(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2021
post=101156893:
To close the first page of this thread.....

This too shall pass.
Peace shall reign in our darling nation.
God help Nigeria.

And for all the politicians sponsoring violence and shedding of blood all over our land, along with all the stooges they are using, along with all their supporters online and offline.
Terrible deaths await them all.
No matter the political party they are.
They will never witness the end of this year, if they refuse to repent and if they keep being happy with the deaths of our citizens and military personnels in Nigeria.
Blood and sorrow will never depart from the doorsteps of any one involved in blood shedding in our darling country.
If you are one of such people (quote this post NOW, let Nairalanders know you!)

No be curse,
Na FACT!

Again,
This too shall pass.
Peace shall reign in our darling nation.
God help Nigeria.

I love your prayer and I say a big AMEN to it.

I also want to add.

For all those that are in charge of the security architecture of this country and collect trillions of naira for it yet do nothing, and all their USELESS and FOOLISH supporters both online and offline,

MAY THUNDER FROM SHANGO,AMADIOHA , OGUN FIRE THEM.
Re: Imo, Uzodinma Under Attack By Enemies – APC by Mozegee: 8:54am On Apr 27, 2021
He should come back to imo and rule.
Racoon:
Supreme court governor Uzodinma leave Abuja come back to Imo and take charge of your number one constitutional responsibility-securing lives & property.
Re: Imo, Uzodinma Under Attack By Enemies – APC by alimiadedayo1: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2021
RichDad1:

But your lord and savior GEJ claimed boko haram is your siblings? What about General Azazi’s comments about PDP being boko haram ?
The receipts are there for all eyes to see.

Btw, you can type in your local dialect if English is too difficult. cheesy cheesy
You are saying rubbish show me the vedio where general azazi said PDP is the bokoharam sponsored? You are talking like a small kid who lack common sense.. And I'm very sure you are one of those terrorist from north.. The issue of bokoharam has gone beyond party or politics odeee you don't know they are trying yo establish a caliphate
Re: Imo, Uzodinma Under Attack By Enemies – APC by domnwan(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2021
obailala:
So because one of two disgruntled criminal politicians are unhappy with Uzodimma, they unleash violent thugs all over the state to go about shooting sporadically, killing security personnel and innocent people under the guise of ESN or Unknown Gunmen (UGM), and then your solution to the madness is for the governor to resign? Isnt that exactly what the sponsors of the mayhem in Imo want to happen? And if the governor resigns, hasn't that set a very unpleasant precedent for politicians to repeat same in other states?

I shake my head at the ignorance of the people applauding the nonsense going on in Imo, thinking it has anything to do with IPOb or Fulani herdsmen, whereas it's purely just anti-APC / anti-Uzodimma sentiments at play. Fulani herdsmen have attacked every other state of the south east, but there's not a single record of herdsmen attacks in Imo. How come the ESN or UGM that's meant to be fighting killer herdsmen has chosen a peaceful eventless Imo state as the epicentre of their activities?

Of course we wouldn't notice the flawed logic in these trends because sentimentally, we hate Uzodimma.
you're very economical with the truth...... keep quiet to avoid making fool of your generation
Re: Imo, Uzodinma Under Attack By Enemies – APC by obailala(m): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2021
domnwan:
you're very economical with the truth...... keep quiet to avoid making fool of your generation
That advice is best suited for you and your family.
Re: Imo, Uzodinma Under Attack By Enemies – APC by InvertedHammer: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2021
/
Uzodinma thought governance is by gragra.

He is hoping on the military and police that cannot even defend themselves.

/
Re: Imo, Uzodinma Under Attack By Enemies – APC by KingZebedee(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
Betrayal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke campaigns with Osun East Senatorial district candidates(photos) / Top 10 List Of Nigerian Looters Released By World Bank – See The Amount Of Money / Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.