Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Buhari's Plan Before 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Plan Before 2023 (1962 Views)

Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 / Anger Over Buhari’s Plan To Reclaim Cow Grazing Routes / El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by Olominira(m): 12:35am On Apr 27, 2021
Buhari having realised that he had enthroned nepotism and fulanization of the country beyond limit, now he wants to destabilise the entire country so that another military fulani would fake military overthrow to perfect their collective fulani agenda.
My advice to all leaders in the south, and other minorities defend your people now before it is too late...... Buhari has messed up African biggest nation!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by makemoneywbsite: 12:38am On Apr 27, 2021
What is obvious is that there is no plan for a Southerner to take over in 2023.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by AllenSpencer: 12:43am On Apr 27, 2021
grin grin grin

Be destroying and attacking your country men thinking you are attacking Buhari

Y`all better have sense!

This politicians dont give a fvck if you kill each other in millions. It does not affect their bank accounts, salary or allowances,
Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by Lordave: 12:47am On Apr 27, 2021
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin

Y`all better have sense!

This politicians dont give a fvck if you kill each other in millions. It does not affect their bank accounts, salary or allowances,
The OP’s claim calls for careful reflection. But as we all know, BMC must defend our dulling daddy terrorist in Chief Buhari, but I beg you to do so with sense.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by Olominira(m): 12:47am On Apr 27, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
Handing over to southerner is like waiting for a revenge on fulani attrocities. Buhari had messed up African biggest nation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by FarahAideed: 12:50am On Apr 27, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

They will not handover to a southerner...listen to the Pantami lectures
Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by AllenSpencer: 12:54am On Apr 27, 2021
Lordave:
The OP’s claim calls for careful reflection. But as we all know, BMC must defend our dulling daddy terrorist in Chief Buhari, but I beg you to do so with sense.

I have said my own..

Nigerian politicians are only watching on 100 inch curve TV.

Decimate and burn your cities down, Its going to be watched like a reality TV show with Cognac, juice and ice

Who is doing who...
Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by makemoneywbsite: 12:56am On Apr 27, 2021
FarahAideed:

They will not handover to a southerner...listen to the Pantami lectures

Really, I'm not surprised. Some of us that predicted the state of things in 2014 are already aware. In fact, I'm tipping El-Rufai, Pantami or Malami to be anointed by the cabal. Serves the foolish natives deservedly. In fact, our idiotic natives deserve whatever they get from Fulani. You wouldn't believe I argued with people from MB in 2014 of the calamity awaiting Nigerians but their faculties couldn't comprehend it. The Africans seem to be the most idiotic people on this earth.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by FarahAideed: 5:39am On Apr 27, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Really, I'm not surprised. Some of us that predicted the state of things in 2014 are already aware. In fact, I'm tipping El-Rufai, Pantami or Malami to be anointed by the cabal. Serves the foolish natives deservedly. In fact, our idiotic natives deserve whatever they get from Fulani. You wouldn't believe I argued with people from MB in 2014 of the calamity awaiting Nigerians but their faculties couldn't comprehend it. The Africans seem to be the most idiotic people on this earth.

Pantami was the preferred choice and that was what informed the sponsored attack on his image which I suspect was sponsored by either a governor in the NW or one powerful politician in Ikoyi
Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by helinues: 5:43am On Apr 27, 2021
Tell us something more creative than this..

So na Buhari dey fund ESN and UGM to be killing police officers in SE...

Even we are to agreed about his partnership with bandits and BH undecided
Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by orisa37: 6:59am On Apr 27, 2021
That's RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY OF BUHARI AND MACBAN
Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by VictorUSA(m): 7:03am On Apr 27, 2021
How true is this news? I'm not trying to question the credibility of the op, No.My point is that every information be verified b4 being publicised.
Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by orisa37: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2021
That's RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY OF BUHARI AND MACBAN.

OBAMA/KERRY SET HIM UP ON THAT COURSE. WE ARE NOW PLEADING WITH BIDEN/BLINKEN TO BRING HIM BACK TO FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW AND WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY

AND LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY.
Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by Olominira(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2021
VictorUSA:
How true is this news? I'm not trying to question the credibility of the op, No.My point is that every information be verified b4 being publicised.
It is not a news, just an observation. Take your time and think if any sane human would turn his own nation to what Buhari has turned Nigeria into today, yet he acts as if nothing is wrong. Terrorism is getting more encouraged and bold by the day.
Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by 9japride(m): 7:23am On Apr 27, 2021
Nigerians don't think, they should continue catching cruise online thinking everything is play. Funny people. Things are just too bad security wise and everyone is carrying on with their normal daily activities. Smh.
Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by vanunu: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2021
Olominira:

Handing over to southerner is like waiting for a revenge on fulani attrocities. Buhari had messed up African biggest nation.

Too much sense go kill u
Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by Masterppower: 7:28am On Apr 27, 2021
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin

Y`all better have sense!

You did worse to Good luck Jonathan. Why complain now?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by Olominira(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
9japride:
Nigerians don't think, they should continue catching cruise online thinking everything is play. Funny people. Things are just too bad security wise and everyone is carrying on with their normal daily activities. Smh.

You need to understand that people are struggling to meet up with basic daily needs due to bad economy policies of this govt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by hotwax: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
This same army that is overstretched? omo I go carry AK47 too...

Lets see how soldiers fight the masses with AK47
Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by nthony10: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
With the situation in the country, it's hard to see why the military won't take over
Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Olominira:
Buhari having realised that he had enthroned nepotism and fulanization of the country beyond limit, now he wants to destabilise the entire country so that another military fulani would fake military overthrow to perfect their collective fulani agenda.
My advice to all leaders in the south, and other minorities defend your people now before it is too late...... Buhari has messed up African biggest nation!
Another northern coup n Nigeria is over
Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by ChimaAdeoye: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
Olominira:

EXACTLY!

That is why he are leaving the country to slide into anarchy. To justify take over by another Fulani under a military regime.
Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by FreedomArmy: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

EXACTLY!

That is why he are leaving the country to slide into anarchy. To justify take over by another Fulani under a military regime.
That will mark the end of Nigeria if they ever try it. Military personnel from other ethnic nationalities will not be loyal to any Fulani who tries that.
Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by oldbende: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Olominira:

This is 100% factual and I don't know why people are not talking about this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by 9japride(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Olominira:

You need to understand that people are struggling to meet up with basic daily needs due to bad economy policies of this govt.
[color=#006600][/color]

I understand and it really pains me a lot. The few ones getting crumbs from government are the senseless supporting wickedness in this present Nigerian situation. My only concern is that majority people don't want to to know was up with things happen within Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by Olominira(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I understand and it really pains me a lot. The few ones getting crumbs from government are the senseless supporting wickedness in this present Nigerian situation. My only concern is that majority people don't want to to know was up with things happen within Nigeria.
of course..... nothing worth thinking about....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by amuwo1980: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin

Y`all better have sense!

You are a sick fellow

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by pricklewane: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
The only thing I will Agee with on.

Igbochief001:

Another northern coup n Nigeria is over
Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by AllenSpencer: 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
amuwo1980:

You are a sick fellow

Truth is bitter!

Who payed and still paying the consequences is end sars protest?

Politicians right!

Dumbo!
Re: Buhari's Plan Before 2023 by Olominira(m): 2:37am On Jun 03, 2021
The current situation in Nigeria is scary

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World Economist Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari With Rapid Fire Tweets On Performance / Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Fighting For Other Minority Tribes / Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.