Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,437 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:24 PM

Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) (7494 Views)

Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) / Breaking News Massive Clash Between Ugm And Security Operatives / Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Owerri1stSon: 1:10am On Apr 27, 2021
Heavy Gun Battle Between Unknown Gunmen and Nigeria Military happening now in Douglas, Owerri.

Stay safe guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyIQXkZTk2M
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by colorsofrainbow: 1:13am On Apr 27, 2021
Owerri1stSon:
Heavy Gun Battle Between Unknown Gunmen and Nigeria Military happening now in Douglas, Owerri.

Stay safe guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGKhDsJjLVw
fake news

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by OKKO(m): 1:14am On Apr 27, 2021
I can't verify this video.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Owerri1stSon: 1:14am On Apr 27, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
fake news

Even with Video you are shout in fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by theTranslator: 1:17am On Apr 27, 2021
keep it in the yeast we warned you. I'll watch it from TV in the west

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by colorsofrainbow: 1:18am On Apr 27, 2021
Owerri1stSon:

Even with Video you are shout in fake news
the video could be anywhere

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by theTranslator: 1:18am On Apr 27, 2021
keep it in the yeast
we warned you.
I'll watch it from TV in the west

Alwaysachick:

You people should be ashamed of yourselves, you are the reason this country is on chaos.
how
is it by using Ironsi to stop federalism?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by jlinkd78(m): 1:21am On Apr 27, 2021
Noted
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Yankee101: 1:22am On Apr 27, 2021
Don't let the fight begin inside your house, you'll destroy stuff

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Philipponzaghi: 1:25am On Apr 27, 2021
It’s a combination of true and fake news.

The first 30 seconds of the video is Imo.

The next after 30 seconds is somewhere in the Middle East.

You can see the gun sound is different in both scenario. Unknown gunmen don’t have that kind of weapon and I’m not sure anyone can survive that gunshot after that 30secs unless you’re in a tank of some sort.
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by aniomadei1975: 1:40am On Apr 27, 2021
Nigerians should expect more fake news, fake pictures and fake videos on killings in Nigeria, just to incite the people against the govt. Corruption must surely fight back.
99.5% reports of the killings are fake news, photo-shopped pictures and doctored video to match the perpetrators' desire. It was used during #EndSARS and they are using it again.
Govt should take an urgent decision on fake news control.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by pinkgoodies(m): 2:00am On Apr 27, 2021
aniomadei1975:
Nigerians should expect more fake news, fake pictures and fake videos on killings in Nigeria, just to incite the people against the govt. Corruption must surely fight back.
99.5% reports of the killings are fake news, photo-shopped pictures and doctored video to match the perpetrators' desire. It was used during #EndSARS and they are using it again.

Oga, is not fake news, i live in owerri, Douglas, Ikenegbu have been under heavy gunpower for some minutes. Everyone is on the run.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by cocaineaddict(m): 2:05am On Apr 27, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Oga, is not fake news, i live in owerri, Douglas, Ikenegbu have been under heavy gunpower for some minutes. Everyone is on the run.
Where in ikenegbu? Do you know daddy boy and Chanel O

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by mike8804: 2:21am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
keep it in the yeast
we warned you.
rejoice for a while cause it's coming to the west

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Philipponzaghi: 2:21am On Apr 27, 2021
pinkgoodies:

It might not be fake news but if you watch the video you will see that the gunshot after the 30sec mark is not in Nigeria.

The owner of that video cut and join two different videos.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by hollywater: 2:28am On Apr 27, 2021
UGM forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:54am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
keep it in the yeast
we warned you.
Dumbo and west is safe I guess you're blind by hate to read what's happening in Lagos, Oyo and other areas

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by MrMaestro: 3:04am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
keep it in the yeast
we warned you.
Don't be uncouth. Insecurity is a problem all regions are dealing with currently. We shouldn't be jubilating but be watching closely and prepare to defend the west as well. If you don't think insecurity can reach the west you're native.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 27, 2021
It is well
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by theTranslator: 3:14am On Apr 27, 2021
MrMaestro:

Don't be uncouth. Insecurity is a problem all regions are dealing with currently. We shouldn't be jubilating but be watching closely and prepare to defend the west as well. If you don't think insecurity can reach the west you're native.
I'm not naive
I'm as rational as I can get
you can't kill policemen and ambush soldiers and expect an handshake from buhari

the East did that not the west
we have our share of violence already

violence takes one decades backwards
ask Germany

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by theTranslator: 3:18am On Apr 27, 2021
I dey go sleep
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by funkekemi(f): 3:22am On Apr 27, 2021
aniomadei1975:
the government is not sincere else it would have gotten enough support from the masses btw corruption is not fighting back because this administration is oozing with corruption so buhari brought it and it's still bringing it to his govt

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:41am On Apr 27, 2021
Is funny how same IP*b supporters will come online to praise the so called unknown gunmen. Yet wen the dance start na still Dem go shout " "blood of J*sus" grin. I know wetin I experience during militancy era, that one Na small compared to wetin nnamdi kanu is about to cause in the East. So bad. Say no to violence. Hong Kong dey fight for independence but in a peaceful manner.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by McStoic(m): 4:01am On Apr 27, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Nwanne ima how far. The kain gunshots wey been dey go on between 7 to 9pm was something else. They think everything is fake news...

Caveat: I saw some videos trending on social media, but I cann't upload them here.
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by EzeNri(m): 4:10am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
keep it in the yeast
we warned you.
We will not allow fulani herdsmen and their jihadist army to conquer the East like they did to your wasteland. Don't bother about us, we can take care of ourselves.

Yorubas and their fake love

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by drmuchin: 4:16am On Apr 27, 2021
odikwa egwu poo
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:19am On Apr 27, 2021
ok next...
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Khd95(m): 4:39am On Apr 27, 2021
Omo na groundnuts dey fly for air like fireflies so shocked

Nigerian army, una fowl don lay cooked eggs so

The govt scored an own goal when they killed ikonso and displayed his body, same own goal the govt of the then yaradua scored when they killed Yusuf of Boko Haram.

You can't fight multiple guerilla wars in different fronts and terrain with limited resources and expect victory

If this govt had a sensible military adviser, he or she would have told the govt to avoid military confrontation in the east of anywhere at all, the military can barely keep it with ragtag Boko Haram, now they have UGM to deal with, wahala no dey finish for Nigerian soldiers ooo cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by jimi4us: 4:47am On Apr 27, 2021
God bless unknown gunmen. The Zoo army and police must fall

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by jimi4us: 5:07am On Apr 27, 2021
Unknown gunmen we salute you. Fire on

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife / I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics / Official Kogi State Governorship Election Results By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.