Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL (19064 Views)

Again Iheanacho Scores 2 Goals To Knock Man United Out Of The FA Cup / Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Premier League Hat Trick / Kelechi Iheanacho Scores 94th Goal Winner As Leicester Beat Everton 2-1 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL by Buffalo2(m): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Best time to market Nacho soap
. Soap abi bleach
Re: Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
djevino:

Whixh Country email? I'm interested
All country
Re: Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL by pk2me: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
OBTMOS:
The guy is in top form. I didn’t believe his form until yesterday when I saw the chances he was creating and the goal he scored. Before now, I thought Vardy’s was doing the dirty job for him.
He created about 4 clear chances for them, iheanacho is so talented.
Re: Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL by Goalnaldo(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL by Reference(m): 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mryacks:

Don't really think so...Vardy was equally on fire earlier in the season. Think the problem is they carelessly lost a couple of games they shouldn't have.....but hey, its football can't win all the time..

When you look at their squad size and budget you must agree they are punching above their weight. Their major concern will be keeping Brendan Rogers for another season.

With Tottenham having lost Julian Nagelsmann to Bayern and the uncertainty about what Arsenal's Arteta can scrap up from a woefully patchy season there are potentially bigger projects available over the summer.

Its hard to see who can replace Rogers at his performance levels except perhaps Steven Gerrard. Leicester City should be concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL by Georgejeez: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
greggng:
As far as I am concern ...he is not doing well. He has to improve ....infact osemen is better than him ....this is my personal opinion ...if u try to insult me based on it , then get ready for trouble ...if not for my beer belle I would 've done better than messi

Hahahaha ,beer belle Kwa !

If witches were horses ,beggers would fly
Re: Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL by xhrisab423(m): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nice one for kely'...o Get your Domain name plus Hosting for ur biz now for 30k whatsapp
Re: Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL by DesignAndBuild: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
Fuckjesusandgod:

Na you go design and build my estates.
Bless you bro

I say amen to your prayers. So be it.
But, what brought about your moniker?
Re: Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL by Richthekid: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
I hope he does the same in super eagles
Re: Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL by djevino(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Akamariner:

All country

How can I contact you boss?
Re: Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
djevino:

How can I contact you boss?
D.sailor1999 at gmail do.t c.om
Re: Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL by Fuckjesusandgod: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
DesignAndBuild:

I say amen to your prayers. So be it. But, what brought about your moniker?
Amen!!! ignore the moniker bro. if you see my first moniker you will understand. Na you go build my estates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

History As Nigeria Qualify For First Ever Cricket World Cup - ICC Cricket / Afghanistan: 100 Female Footballers Evacuated To Qatar / Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.