Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Nigerian Maritime Administration And Safety Agency Recruits 250 Fresh Staff - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Maritime Administration And Safety Agency Recruits 250 Fresh Staff (174 Views)

Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers / Nigerian Maritime Administration And Safety World Maritime Day Essay Competition / Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Maritime Administration And Safety Agency Recruits 250 Fresh Staff by bmwestafrica: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2021
The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) says it has recruited 250 new cadets to man its various platforms in the Lagos-Bayelsa coastal corridor.

The agency’s Director General, Dr Bashir Jamoh made this known to newsmen in Port Harcourt on Monday.

Jamoh, who was represented by his Special Assistant on Communications and Strategy, Ubong Essien, at a news conference, said the recruitment exercise was part of the current drive to develop local capacity for improved operations.

“So, the 250 cadets are about to be sent for training as part of our commitment to develop manpower to man our many platforms that are coming on stream soon.

READ MORE>> https://businessandmaritimewestafrica.com/nigerian-maritime-administration-and-safety-agency-recruits-250-fresh-staff/

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Increase My Status Views / I Need A Job. / Bello Installed As The 41st Rotary District 9110 Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.