Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,198 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command (18248 Views)

This Is Why Nigeria Police Is Called OLOPA / Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command / Angry 120 SARS Operatives Prepare To Leave Lagos Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by GreenWire(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2021
Nawa oooh
Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by jaxxy(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2021
Atleast they didn’t burn any police station like some other areas.
Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by FarahAideed: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2021
What's the difference between your version and his version
Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by reiddecuti: 11:11am On Apr 27, 2021
KevMitnick:
Even the police are stupid. They refuse to wake up and smell the coffee.

How do u expect a quoter system to smell the coffee?
Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by Cmanforall: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2021
KevMitnick:
Even the police are stupid. They refuse to wake up and smell the coffee.
They should join hands to protest against the poor governance in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by LXG2(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2021
hg
Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by OlujobaSamuel: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2021
Police head dey touch, you confirmed that arrest were resisted, backup was called for which ultimately lead to the arrest of the ring leader, so what is false about the report?

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2021
Be like this police think say there are still some people wey dey believe their yeye talks... undecided

Well, there are some mumu sha.
Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by Premiumwriter: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
Now let's get real.

Look at the images below: These are the so-called fled residents in Niger when Boko Haram struck. Now see some of them laughing.

Sometimes, one has no choice but to wonder the kind of life values of certain groups in this world. Is this now a joke or there's more than meets the eye?
I don't understand, should they be crying all the time?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2021
Futurecrypto:
Rumours everywhere I don't know what to believe again
If you are looking for a way to earn money online.i know a site that pays you for mining litecoin a.it is 100% legit.my friend got paid 8k after two weeks of his registration.all you need is to be consistent and patient.regiatration is FREE.All you have to do is roll every hour to mine.i have explained more how you earn in my profile.click the link and start earning today.

Does it actually work?
Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by slimdamatrix1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Futurecrypto:
Rumours everywhere I don't know what to believe again
If you are looking for a way to earn money online.i know a site that pays you for mining litecoin a.it is 100% legit.my friend got paid 8k after two weeks of his registration.all you need is to be consistent and patient.regiatration is FREE.All you have to do is roll every hour to mine.i have explained more how you earn in my profile.click the link and start earning today.

I tried registering with two phones and it says I already created an account. It doesn't work!
Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by dederocs(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Training and retraining of personnel is key.
Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by justice2010: 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
The CP lagos state is a good man and a seasoned police officer. I had the priviledge of meeting him a long time ago in abuja when he was an asp. At a time he was even stationed in gwagalada police station. I remember how he was able to settle the religious crisis that happened in gwagalada which was caused by the student union elections in uniabuja when a northerner lost to the southern candidate. Sir all i will say is that your men in maroko are the problem. You will collect the okada riders bike and carry their bikes to the station and asked them to come and bail it. They will collect 40k to 50k to release it then they will raid 2days later and demand the same 40k to 50k to release the same bike. If the area is a no okada zone why are you releasing the bikes in the first place. Also they will arrest the civilian okada riders and leave the military and police okada riders. Equity and fairness is what we lack in this country. Don't collect money from them and do your duty and most of this rebellion will stop. They will ask for security money only to turn around and still arrest them. Nobody likes to be cheated, so your men have to change the way they operate.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by Aketi2: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Believe a corrupt institution at your own peril. I will rather take the eyewitness report of a tout than take the fabricated report of Fulani controlled CP. CP is working for his salary.
Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by Futurecrypto(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
slimdamatrix1:

I tried registering with two phones and it says I already created an account. It doesn't work!
It really works.maybe you may have created an account before
Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by slimdamatrix1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
Futurecrypto:

It really works.maybe you may have created an account before

Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by wiseoneking: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
Now let's get real.

Look at the images below: These are the so-called fled residents in Niger when Boko Haram struck. Now see some of them laughing.

Sometimes, one has no choice but to wonder the kind of life values of certain groups in this world. Is this now a joke or there's more than meets the eye?
That's the only thing you can see in that pic, you are praying to see only sorrowful faces.
Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by Futurecrypto(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
slimdamatrix1:

Man the second phone is a new phone. It was bought yesterday.

How is this making sense?
You must have used your email to register before
Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by Futurecrypto(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
slimdamatrix1:

You must have used your email to register before,try with another emails
slimdamatrix1:

You must have used your email to register before,try with another email
Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by slimdamatrix1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Futurecrypto:

You must have used your email to register before,try with another emails
Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by Futurecrypto(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
slimdamatrix1:

I have tried with two different emails. Same thing!

I even used your link to try with a different phone and different email. Same thing!
I don't know what the problem might be but the site is legit and paying
Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by slimdamatrix1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Futurecrypto:

I don't know what the problem might be but the site is legit and paying
Re: Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command by Futurecrypto(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
slimdamatrix1:

I will try not using your link.
Yeah,try that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project / Edo Primary: APC Removes Uzodinma As Chairman, Names Otu As Replacement / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.