Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner (20925 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? / What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by Netanya(f): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
Just so you know ...... people change.
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by Meme16(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Op is on point...If only people will leave sex, cheating and money to focus on important things during courtship, we won't have people in miserable marriages or high rate of divorce.
Anger management, personalities, addictions, abuse, level of mutual understanding, friendship, goals, genotype, differences, family background and histories are very very underrated in relationships these day.
Sex, money, birthday, hanging out, cruise, sexchat, cooking and gifts are the only things existing in 95% of relationships in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by JTCHI: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Am learning from the elders ... I appreciate una
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by labelle123(f): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
Well stated op
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by ikorodureporta: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
U no lie
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by Sirtee19: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please beware of data bundle sellers on social media.Always scrutinize them before commitment. There was a guy by name, ASOMUGHA ONYEBUCHI IFEANYI with account number 0043467599 in Access bank. He is a realtime scammer. Please be wary of him, his phone number then was 07048305795. He always advertise data bundle sales for various network on any platform he belongs to or has access to. After paying for the databundle, he refused to credit my account with data, thereafter, he switched off his phone and whenever his phone is on, he doesn't answer my calls. I'm posting this to prevent others from falling his victim. He's just blocking the genuine data bundle seller. Let people be careful.
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by Durklil: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Really
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by vanvino(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
It is all this too much list and rules that make a mess in our relationship/Marriage, we are mysteries, how about we focus on knowing ourselves first, you may believed you know yourself until situations comes & you are shock by your own actions. what you like at 35, you may not like at 45 or 55. Also it seems a pertan is set from childhood, the way a child understand and give love depends on how it was given to him(mother) or her(father), Some of us men either want to marry our mothers or aunties or avoid women like that. Two chronic introvert indoors...Really?One will kill another one day, what you need is someone who patiently teach you the joy of outdoors, while appreciating ur indoors. A girl love her boyfriend but dislike football, her love for the guy was greater than her dislike for the game, so she follow him to watch matches asking questions, it didn't take long she was the one reminding the guy...There's Match today.ooo......Be open minded.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by UNCL3(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Good evening beautiful people, please stream this wonderful song I did. I promise no regrets on your data. Link in signature, thanks.
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by Taiwojon(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
missed point by op

PRAY TO GOD FOR A LIFE PARTNER.
meanwhile

why delay your salvation, today is a day of grace Repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ

Jesus save

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by ityP(m): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
harrwix:
The points highlighted hits strongly. if only guys and ladies will consider these instead of boobs, ass, money and abbs, our relationships will last longer and be fruitful at the end

I've met a lady who ticks all boxes. Only problem, babe no fine. That is a turn off for me. Any advice?
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by neyohh: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
riches4me:

Forget all these ur theories abt relationships. They're just abt 20% achievable which makes d relationship to fail at d end of the day. Solid relationship is based on LOVE, COMPROMISE and ADAPTATION.

It's a beautifully written piece and basic common sense rules to follow.

Then you can love, adapt and comprise .

Your points doesn't nullify the importance of the message.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by harrwix(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
ityP:

I've met a lady who ticks all boxes. Only problem, babe no fine. That is a turn off for me. Any advice?

Irrespective of the number of boxes she ticks, if you feel physical beauty is paramount to you and you won't adore her, it is better you let her go and look for others.

Good luck in your search though

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by Katier00(f): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
jeff1607:

Most people don't know about the solution or see it as unnecessary and some hospitals are ignorant of this also
you are right though but the world is becoming more expose
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by Goldenheart(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
grin

After all these, them go still chop your eye
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by NOwazobia: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Relationship is all about blending and tolerance.
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by NOwazobia: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
brainmax2000:
THIEF SCAMMERS OSHI

GOD PUNISH UNA

BASTARDS
na only one person get the three monicker.
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by divineappo(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

That denomination thing is the worst..
true

Had that experience not long ago

She is Catholic, and a grade one Catholic for that matter

The Grade 1 Catholic will smile at you if you make a joke about JESUS, but will almost fight you the minute you mistakenly make a joke about their holy Mary or mother fathima as they weirdly call Mary in Catholic
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by PoliteActivist: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/04/16/9-things-to-consider-while-searching-for-your-complimenting-partner/

Complementing NOT complimenting

Even the mods too can't speak simple correct English??

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by favour32(m): 2:52am On Apr 28, 2021
jeff1607:
Blood group and genotype

Especially when a lady carries the RH- and the man carries the RH+ , it could lead to issues during pregnancy mostly in the the second pregnancy.
Dem never know anything....make them dey neglect medical.
Rhesus factor na very important aspect for female side,
apart from RVT.... therefore,even if you get money yanfuyanfu... medical matter....nor do...or hand go meet you even with ya money o!
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by ityP(m): 5:32am On Apr 28, 2021
harrwix:

Irrespective of the number of boxes she ticks, if you feel physical beauty is paramount to you and you won't adore her, it is better you let her go and look for others.

Good luck in your search though

Thanks much
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 28, 2021
Morals and values should take the first spot.
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by jeff1607(m): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2021
favour32:

Dem never know anything....make them dey neglect medical.
Rhesus factor na very important aspect for female side,
apart from RVT.... therefore,even if you get money yanfuyanfu... medical matter....nor do...or hand go meet you even with ya money o!

There's solution for it but the stress of worrying and panicking over the loss of life and in some cases expenses should be considered
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by 9jaRealist: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2021
binarymachine:
Building a solid relationship entails more than just knowing your partner on the surface; you gotta dig deeper and deeper into each other’s lives to find ways you both can love each other beyond mere words. There are partners who can decode each other’s thoughts by mere looking at them, there are those who can tell their partner’s state of mind by hearing their voice and, there are those who can feel their partner’s heartbeat even from a thousand miles away. These levels didn’t just come up by mere happenstance; it took credible and tangible efforts from both partners to get to know each other beyond what they know already.

Here are some factors to consider when finding a partner that complements you in every way:

1. LIKES AND DISLIKES
What things do you like and dislike? Does your partner have same or similar likes and dislikes? Are the things you kick against what your partner will readily approve of or, are the things you’ll give a positive nod to the things your partner will frown at? If there’s any aspect of your relationship with your partner you should pay more attention to, THIS IS IT!

2. PERSONALITY TRAITS AND HABITS
There are partners who frown at scattered and scruffy places because they have this penchant for always putting things in order. They just can’t stand the sight of anything not put in its rightful place or, shifted out of position. There are partners who pay little or no attention to what their apartment looks like cos, to them, the most important thing is having a place to retire to at the end of the day. Now, imagine these 2 people as lovers – WAR! If you’re partner A and in love with partner B, there has to be some sort of balance between you two because, truth is, you both can’t ever be like each other. Partner A has to learn to match Partner B’s energy and, Partner B has to learn to adjust to Partner A’s standards. When you have a partner that’s willing to adjust and/or change their personality traits for the sake of the love you share, you have a soulmate right there.

3. SPENDING TIME TOGETHER
Personally, I’m a CHRONIC introvert and, I love my personal space a lot. Then, imagine me getting involved with a partner that’s the extroverted type and wants me to be just like him………. Trust me, that won’t work! This happens in most relationships where one partner expects the significant other to automatically adapt to their kind of lifestyle without first considering the other party. An introvert will naturally want to spend more time alone with his or her significant other while the extroverted type will always want to be on the carefree zone. Spending time with your partner will help you observe what he/she craves for, wants, desires and appreciate per time.

4. MORALS AND VALUES
We all come from different backgrounds where we were raised with different norms and values. Likewise, your partner was raised in an entirely different environment. You both have different perspectives as touching on various life issues and, for there to be a meeting point, you both have to sit down and draw out your forward-looking plan. If your partner’s values doesn’t, in any way, match yours or sit well with you, then, you two have no business being together.

5. EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL CONNECTION
As much as you should be with a partner that has almost or same morals and values as yours, being with a partner that you connect with both emotionally and psychologically is the high point. It’s not enough to be with a partner because its expected of you by family and society to be with one; be with a partner that can read you even when you’re silent.

6. RELIGION AND RELIGIOUS PERSPECTIVES
There are certain Christian denominations that are not permitted to get involved with and eventually marry brethren from other Christian denominations. If you’re a Christian and you find yourself in this charade with your partner, you both either have to reach a compromise or separate ASAP! You sure don’t want to be with a partner whom you’ll end up having conflicting issues with in the nearest future for flimsy reasons. Again, there’s a widely-accepted notion that a lady doesn’t have a particular church until she’s married and, immediately after marriage, she relocates to her husband’s church. If youre6a man here, don’t automatically assume that your lady will just move over to your church when you’ve not sat down to discuss about it. And, for the Christian brethren who are in a marriage-bound relationship with a Muslim, ensure that you’ve both decided on this and also seek wise counsel from trusted parties.

7. ANGER AND TEMPERAMENTAL MANAGEMENT
Before you venture further in your relationship, first ensure that you can cope with your partner’s temperaments. If it needs to be worked on, please, do. If you or your partner have to take anger management classes as recommended by a seasoned therapist, please, do. Anger beyond what you can contain shouldn’t be tolerated in a relationship so, ensure that you both are on the same page. People get upset for different reasons and, people also react to stuff differently too.

8. COMPATIBILITY
Apart from the love you both have for each other, compatibility shouldn’t be trifled with at all. Are you and your partner constantly dragging at each other for even minute matters? Do you never agree on anything? Are you always seeking to blame your partner for what he/she didn’t do wrong just because it makes you feel better? Do you have complex issues and feel threatened by your partner’s affiliations with other people? Then, it’s either you both come to an agreement and try to work things out or, you’re better off without each other. No form of complex or toxicity should be tolerated in any relationship; as long as you value your health and peace of mind.

9. RELATIONAL AND INTERPERSONAL ABILITIES
It’s one thing to have a partner who loves his/her personal space and another who just doesn’t know how to relate with people. Get you a partner who loves and respects you yet, respects the other people you have close to you; nuclear family members inclusive. Don’t shut your partner’s close peeps out for whatever reason; keep a healthy distance from them if need be but, be respectful and kind albeit.
Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/04/16/9-things-to-consider-while-searching-for-your-complimenting-partner/

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

There are MANY roads to paradise...
Just be YOUR TRUE SELF and quit with cliched ‘formulas’.

>
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by Lovebliss2(f): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by jeff1607(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lovebliss2:

Speaking from experience?
Lol

Can you please stop stalking me? Its getting old already.
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by Lovebliss2(f): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by Lovebliss2(f): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by Lovebliss2(f): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by Lovebliss2(f): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner by Lovebliss2(f): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things That Makes Women Go Crazy In Bed / Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.