Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

What A Sad Time To Be In Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Sad Time To Be In Nigeria! (168 Views)

Palestinians And Biafrans. A Sad Paradox And Gross Contradiction.. / A Sad Time To Be A Nigerian Worker. / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Sad Time To Be In Nigeria! by rejoice4eva(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2021
Fear, disunity, loss of trust , leadership failure, hopelessness, poverty, terror, senseless killings, man's inhumanity to man, bad weather, and the list goes on, are the other of the day.
Unfortunately, the government appears helpless, and unable to stem the tide.
What a sad time to be in Nigeria.
God help us

(1) (Reply)

Police Retirees Demands Exemption From Contributory Pension Scheme Continue Rea / How Hon. Obinna Ichita Is Changing The Fortune Of Aba Traders By Peter Agba Kalu / Sen. Kalu Condemns Attack On INEC Office In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.