Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,559 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI (31298 Views)

Why Nigeria Ranked Third Worst Governed Country In The World / Japan Emerges Nigeria’s Third Largest Donor With $1.4bn In 49 Years / Falana Reacts To Lagos As "World’s Third Worst City" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by guru03(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2021
Buhari will like these news, at least he has achieved something.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by Lawalemi(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2021
A man that could not attend presidential debate. The scumbags insist on voting for man with NEPA Certificate.
Una go learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by FarahAideed: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Thanks to Buhari.

Going from Goodluck Jonathan to Buhari is just like escaping from frying pan to fire

Compared to Buhari Jonathan was air-conditioner
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by Damilare2025: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2021
dre11:
Thus the CGGI ranked Nigeria 102 out of 104 countries with a score of 0.319 points, ahead of Zimbabwe and Venezuela.

https://gazettengr.com/nigeria-third-worst-governed-country-in-the-world-report/
d history of dis country we not forget dem......I think dias mistake we sud b d first....and not third.....
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by slowice(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2021
The federal government, its agencies and parastatals are run by incompetent persons. The worst of us are in charge, then nepotism is the icing
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by Nwaotu10(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2021
All thanks to Buhari and Fulani terrorists! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by danngnews: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
All thanks to General Buhari

Wailers membership form have finished, be guided angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by hotseat: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2021
CGGI, please crosscheck your data.

Nigeria should be at the very bottom of the index!

Thanks to the Dumbo-in-Chief himself!
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by BigBashiru: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2021
lexy2014:

How has what u said negated what she said? Who is d head of govt of d federal republic of nigeria?

In the scenario I cited, the fault isn't Buharis. It's the fault of the Senate President/ president of house of reps....

Nigerias failure isn't just by the President. It's a failure of all other arms of government and institutions and buhari isn't responsible for that.

Buhari cannot:

Ensure security in Imo - that's the job of Imo Governor. Imo Governor can however ask for soldiers.

Ensure Senate sit 36hrs that's for Senate President to ensure.

Ensure good healthcare - that's for state governors to ensure.

Farmer herder crisis is for each state governor to solve - Buhari can't simultaneously solve that across 36 states

Governors are elected by the public not by Buhari.

Nigerians don't even know how government works and are so lazily blame it all on Mr President
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by helinues: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2021
danngnews:

Wailers membership form have finished, be guided angry

God forbid bad things...
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by naija1stnigar(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2021
I just hope that those who supported and voted in this clueless terrorist will be humble enough to ask us for forgiveness just uncle dele momodu, senator dino melaye, omoyele sowore, obi ezekwesili etc have done.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by Champneys: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2021
I am surprised that Zimbabwe and Venezuela rank worse than Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by gtrader: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2021
All thanks to my Yoruba brothers, they made this happen. When it was so clear that Buhari is a no, they voted for him.

Northern government sabotaged Goodluck's government just to make it look bad, they formed Book Haram, did all manner of things but my brothers from the West could not read handwriting on the wall.

Their decisions are affecting everyone now.

dre11:
Thus the CGGI ranked Nigeria 102 out of 104 countries with a score of 0.319 points, ahead of Zimbabwe and Venezuela.

https://gazettengr.com/nigeria-third-worst-governed-country-in-the-world-report/
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by Kaiser20: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
And all those criminals who aided buhari with propaganda in 2015/19 to aso rock
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by Validated: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2021
CCGI is ipob and haters of Buhari - Lai Muhammad
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by BigBashiru: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2021
BigBashiru:

In the scenario I cited, the fault isn't Buharis. It's the fault of the Senate President/ president of house of reps....

Nigerias failure isn't just by the President. It's a failure of all other arms of government and institutions and buhari isn't responsible for that.

Buhari cannot:

Ensure security in Imo - that's the job of Imo President. Imo Governor can however ask for soldiers.

Ensure Senate sit 36hrs that's for Senate President to ensure.

Ensure good healthcare - that's for state governors to ensure.

Farmer herder crisis is for each state governor to solve - Buhari can't simultaneously solve that across 36 states

Governors are elected by the public not by Buhari.

Nigerians don't even know how government works and are so lazily blame it all on Mr President

Buhari is federally responsible for food security and his administration has done well in the area of food security. Don't take the rice fruits and vegetables you buy from the market for granted. Buhari has done a good job there...

By and large there's a limit to what one man can do so set your expectations accordingly.

Electricity and fuel the leaders of those ministries aren't doing a good job Buhari will eventually fire them hopefully but the blame should go to them not to Buhari
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by Laxy009(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2021
The govt and APC media aide will deny this statistics and say every country has is own challenges .

Govt of mediocrity!
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by Angelfrost(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Nigerian always defeat her enemies. We did it before during the MEND era and today, the one tormenting Nigeria with MEND is in solitary confinement and forced rehabilitation. We will defeat all the terrorists from Boko Haram to IPOB terrorists to Bandits to their online trolls. We always defeat them.
God bless Nigeria.

You are grasping at straws, and you know this... This is not patriotism sir, don't ever delude yourself.

This nation is poorly and badly governed in all ramifications! Fact!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by favour32(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2021
Bmaster:
I strongly believe someone tampered helinues's account
Nai e call girl dey use the device now.
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by Blakpot: 9:38am On Apr 27, 2021
Some clowns here would say;
"The US Govt, those behind the chandler index are all wailers, children of perdition, ipob terrorists.

God bless Nigeria. Our darling daddy is doing a good job."

Mtchew! Bunch of idiots.
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2021
Look at their faces.. Terrorists, everyone of them..
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2021
Useless and lifeless Buhari the terrorist
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by justmondris: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2021
Don’t worry, Lai Muhammed will soon call it fake news
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2021
We know sai barber bribe them with Niger Delta oil to occupy that 3rd position... Niger rightful position is 1st
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by Galaticos444: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
hope u didn't kidnap d real helinues
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by Amorprincesa24: 9:44am On Apr 27, 2021
You will never see the likes of that mannagrill on this thread.
He will see bad and still support it.
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:45am On Apr 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

You are grasping at straws, and you know this... This is not patriotism sir, don't ever delude yourself.

This nation is poorly and badly governed in all ramifications! Fact!
In life it's what you focus on that expands. You see straws but those who are behind the 23 new applications for airline licences in the past 6 months and right in the middle of Covid-19 don't see your straws. A Dangote who just took delivery of thousands of Truck from ANAMCO few days ago don't see straws, the Indomie company working day and night to finish the Lekki Free trade or Promasidor expecting more cows from US to expand its milk production don't see straws and the list is countless. You are not busy enough and you have great company consuming the negative and fake news on Nairaland and making money for others while opening up your mind to them or actively embellishing or enabling their negativity.
Lagos just broke the sod for a new train last week and Eko Atlantic city is almost fully sold. To get things in perspective, don't feed on the nairaland negative crew for 6 months and you will realise that you are in the minority. That's why those focusing on online negativity don't win elections. The true Nigeria is not online. That's why it appears the terrorists and unpatriotic elements among us are louder.
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by goodnessme1(f): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2021
Mysticwebb:

grin grin grin he has been very confused these days.
Defending buhari government is not an easy workgrin grin

helinues
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2021
flamingREED:

Nna mehn.
Wetin dey sup?
I can't get enough surprises by your most recent comments.

This is his own way of protesting for his salary

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2021
My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not

I choose to walk away from Nigerian politics. A good christian will find it hard to operate there except he is led to get involved. Rituals, looting, kidnapping, etc have taking over. I choose to walk away from Nigeria and pray for her from far. As I prepare for my last weeks in this country (not to return or visit for many years), I pray God heals her. It is well. And very soon will stop posting again on this forum to leave everything behind, and never to read bad news about Nigeria in order to protect my sanity where I will relocate to. Nigeria will be great again. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by maxzzo1(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects / Observers From US & UK Express Concern Over Election Result Validity In Rivers / Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.