Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) (2147 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / SARS Storm Offa Polytechnic Shooting Sporadically, Stuns Run / Herdsmen Shooting Sporadically In Imo State - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by Kingzy4real: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2021
A trending video have captured the moment Igbo youths were hailing and throwing unflinching support to Unknown gunmen who went on rampage yesterday shooting sporadically in the air.

It seems unknown gun men are friendly to civilians and brutal to security agencies.

What are your take on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgWJOBFOkO0

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by Hardgun: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2021
Wow abeg encourage this people so they can do more and God should give our troops more wisdom so they can kill them all,any way I'm inlove with this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2021
its obvious the govt of today got no strategy OR CLUE on what the people want, Here everyone u can hear even minor and the people chanting for unknown gunmen while shooting; while the flip of coin where people flee to mountain for the killer boko and bandits men.
I for-see a new Eastern Region Umunem ruled by the oracle and administered by guerrilla warfare.. No peace for the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by nrexzy: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2021
So the unknown gun men are actually known.....

grin angry angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by Pierocash(m): 9:39am On Apr 27, 2021
The UGM are freedom fighters.

The other ones from the Sahel down North are terrorists fighting for the freedom of Allah that has been captured by Albert Einstein , Aristotle ,Soyinka ,Achebe, Okeke etc.

They said their illiterate imaginary dead God doesn't like education

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by Princeokwuego1(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2021
umu chukwu

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by Chimarto: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2021
"here we fight for freedom.. we don't fight for Allah rather Allah fight his own battle..unlike you"

Freedom

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2021
Education is bliss
Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by emnite(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2021
We're in deep shit
Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by phygo89(m): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2021
The quest for freedom?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2021
If to say I dey there I for buy can water for the unknown gun men but any way they go soon reach my side make I de watch
Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by Nwaotu10(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2021
Fighting for freedom
Fighting for survival

If death is the price to pay, let me die without a shred of fear.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by shiki(m): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
shocked
Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by Georgekyrian(m): 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
Umu chineke

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by PissfulProtester: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
An average Igbo man loves praises

....But a Yoruba proverb says "When the drum sounds in an abnormally loud manner, It is close to getting destroyed (torn apart)
Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by SenatePresdo(m): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
Pierocash:
The UGM are freedom fighters.

The other ones from the Sahel down North are terrorists fighting for the freedom of Allah that has been captured by Albert Einstein , Aristotle ,Soyinka ,Achebe, Okeke etc.

They said their illiterate imaginary dead God doesn't like education
Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by Igbojihadist: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
I love it
Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by wisest10: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
hmm
Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by losky83: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kingzy4real:
A trending video have captured the moment Igbo youths were hailing and throwing unflinching support to Unknown gunmen who went on rampage yesterday shooting sporadically in the air.

It seems unknown gun men are friendly to civilians and brutal to security agencies.

What are your take on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgWJOBFOkO0
Jesus,I even saw a child less than 12 also praising the gunmen in the video.
Such acts and praises only brings shame.
This people praising the gun men are not aware that they are only and will be used as shield to this gun men.
The people are not also aware that there brothers,sisters,mothers will end up being casualties.
The east should not be stupid.this men carrying this guns and pretending to be fighting for their people are common thieves, assaains,robbers,kidnappers who have been paid to use their evil skills to cause chaos and innocent bloodshed.
Every innocent blood of an Igbo child shed because of the greed and selfishness of certain individuals will be on the head of such persons and all those who support them in anyway.
For those of you who support this miscreants,I wish your wife,mother,sister,brother,father will be gunned down in a cross fire between the government and this fools so you will understand with your head and not your scrotum.
Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by Emperor4tune(m): 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
may they not laugh today and cry had i known tommorow,not every sweet food in the mouth is good for the belly
Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by potent5(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ooo gaaa ooo.
Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by Kingdemu: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
Allow Biafra to go

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by dederocs(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
grin
Re: Igbo Youth Hails Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Broad Day Light(VIDO) by Derrylatei: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
The FG ignored the cries and demands of end SARS protesters, the yelling of Nigerians was slaughtered on the alter of corruption and greed for perpetually holding on to power. We all can witness the situation of Nigerians from North to South and from East to West.

They had the opportunity to fixed Nigeria but they blew up and now the nation is boiling.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Husband Catches Wife In A Hotel Room With Her Lover / Every Lady Should Be Careful / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.