Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Practically No European Country At War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Practically No European Country At War (326 Views)

There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau / President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm / Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practically No European Country At War by 9jatriot(m): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2021
I was having a discussion recently with a friend that Africans and probably Arabs tend to have the ingrained wickedness. He was of the opposing view and said so because we have been brainwashed to think like that. But we see all that happens in the news.

But to the best of my knowledge, not even the poorest countries in Europe have as much blood spilled as African Nations have. Although I haven't checked the news today, but I won't be surprise when I do to learn of a new incident of bloodshed, kidnapping or burning in Nigeria.
News like this are also common place in countries predominately arabs even though Qatar, UAE and perhaps Kuwait have been able to live in relative peace as exceptions to the rule.

Compare that to countries within the European union block and the difference is staggering.

Even Greece in their height of economic downturn did not degrade into anarchy.

PS: I deliberately didn't want to compare with the US

I wonder if lalastiticlala is in a good mood today

1 Like

Re: Practically No European Country At War by Pierocash(m): 10:13am On Apr 27, 2021
Nigeria is a country controlled by evil men and terrorists,anywhere there is Injustice,there will be crises. No respect for the rule of law,that is why resistances are met outside the law too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Practically No European Country At War by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2021
9jatriot:
I was having a discussion recently with a friend that Africans and probably Arabs tend to have the ingrained wickedness. He was of the opposing view and was talking about brainwashing and other stuffs.

But to the best of my knowledge, not even the poorest countries in Europe have as much blood spilled as African Nations have. Although I haven't checked the news today, but I won't be surprise when I do to learn of a new incident of bloodshed, kidnapping or burning in Nigeria.
News like this are also common place in countries predominately arabs even though Qatar, UAE and perhaps Kuwait have been able to live in relative peace as exceptions to the rule.

Compare that to countries within the European union block and the difference is staggering.

Even Greece in their height of economic downturn did not degrade into anarchy.

PS: I deliberately didn't want to compare with the US
Because they evolved on their own ...cut parts of france , parts of germany and parts of belgium put them as one country ...give absolute power to the belgian side and watch from the side ...see if war won't happen in 2 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Practically No European Country At War by 9japride(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2021
Anywhere there is injustice there won't be any form of peace. There are large percentage of wicked people in Africa and Arab countries.
Re: Practically No European Country At War by 143WaZoBia: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2021
They’ve all fought their wars. Everything we are going through right now most peaceful country have gone through them. Fela said Nigeria is like 100 years behind America. You avoided America because America is behind those countries.
I’m not talking about economy but peaceful dwelling of the people. Even America don’t have that right now

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka: Protesting Youths Vandalise Enugu Catholic Bishop’s Residence / Bandits Invasion Of Presidential Villa Shows Buhari Can’t Secure Nigeria - PDP / Why Reps Support Govs On Restructuring, Others, By Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.