Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,171 members, 7,780,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed (38861 Views)

36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / Customer Sets Bank On Fire In Aba Branch, Mbano, Imo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2021
Unknown gunmen have attacked another police station in Imo state.

The attack occurred on Monday evening at the Oriagu police in Ehime Mbano Local Government Area of the state.

About five similar attacks, including the one at the police headquarters and the prisons headquarters in the state, have taken place before now.

The second attack was carried out a few hours after the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, accompanied by the then Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, visited the state to assess the damage done to the police headquarters.

During the latest attack, the gunmen reportedly freed some suspects from the police detention facility. About six police officers were killed while others sustained different degree of injuries.

The incident comes two days after some unknown gunmen attacked the residence of Governor Hope Uzodinma in his Omuma hometown of Oru East Local Government Area.

There was said to have been heavy gunfire during the attack, leading to the death of two security operatives.

The gunmen also burnt some parts of the building and vehicles.Police stations have also come under attack in the region, with many officers killed.
South-East governors recently announced the establishment of a joint security outfit, codenamed ‘Ebube Agu’ to battle rising insecurity.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/26/breaking-gunmen-attack-another-police-station-imo-kill-six-officers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOIS1L7vtyw

8 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by madridguy(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2021
I shake my head for people hailing those gunmen bringing down security architecture in their domain tongue maybe you people should ask the people of the North East how market now.

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by PlayMaker14: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2021
I hope you guys are not surprise that Baba lifeless and his gang of Efulefu's are really working hard to destroy the South completely before he leaves office...

So far so good, his boys are at the receiving end of the hot bullets coming out from the loaded guns of the UGM...

"Pikin wen say E mama nor go sleep, Na orphanage home fit am".

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Masterppower: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2021
G
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by youngsahito(m): 10:21am On Apr 27, 2021
Nowhere is safe I the country, courtesy of Nnamdi Kanu, fulani headsmen and buhari biko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Trimjos: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2021
I am tempted to say Nice. People have really suffered in the hands of police officers

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Dcube212: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2021
Hnnmm
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by sonofspada(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2021
See how villagers are happy to see #UGM shooting, they love the gun men,

Whereas if it were zoo soldiers shooting, people will scamper for safety..

It is clear the people are with the #UGM .

The men are shooting on their behalf ,i hasten to add.

They're don't need the zoo military

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by emnite(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2021
Am coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by edochie12: 11:16am On Apr 27, 2021
See people
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by oluwatobi43301: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nowhere is safe I the country, courtesy of Nnamdi Kanu, fulani headsmen and buhari biko Haram.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by royalamour(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
undecided
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by bosco26: 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
damn, too bad
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Officialgarri: 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Yet we still think Northerners are backward set of people?
We still blame North for practicing Islam
We say the North lacks education.

Ok, what about the East that has everything good and practice the "good religion"?
Have education...
Yet, they launch attacks on their own selves.

If we can't agree this is madness, then we should agree this is a curse haunting.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by blinking001(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
They think they are doing Nigeria? They are doing themselves. Very soon they'll be total breakdown of law and order in the east, insecurity will skyrocket, only then they'll understand what they've done to themselves. They'll be no police, Army, or any security outfit to run to when things start going south for them. All we need right now is peace. Enough is enough.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by shiki(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
cool
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by aaa14bd1083: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
gringringrin.
they are freedom fighters burning thier region to actualize their dream. so let them continue. what happened to freedom of expression.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Grace001: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Things fall apart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by 2Ways(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
I pray they shouldn't harm innocent people......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Frales6(f): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
What is really happening

1 Like

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by foreveryoung1515(f): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Again? God have mercy! What is really happening? If you voted for this government and still supporting them, on a norms e no suppose better for you o.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by iwaeda: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Kingspin(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
How did Nigeria get here?

Farmers vs herdsmen crises.

The FG rejected any reasonable calls to resolve the issue earlier, including providing ranches and banning open grazing.
Which any sane government ought to do. All fall on death ears.

The results is what we are seeing today from South East to South West.

27 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Mekudi: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ever since police Rob me of 50k about a month ago , I always feel glad each time they are dealt with , despite Endsars ,they are still doing illegal stop and search harassing and extorting youths...

No RIP to waste on those police officers because they would have caused pain for some individuals or family
I even report the extortion on their Twitter handle ,they didn't reply me.

blinking001:

These police officers may be someone else's dad, mum, siblings, uncle, Aunt, cousin etc. Show some respect boy. Never be in support of Evil, when you see evil speak up and conderm it. We are humans. Humanity comes first before anything.
Who is your boy?
Despite the protest during Endsars ,do they supposed to be operating in taxi without plate number doing illegal stop and search? Are they goat that doesn't listen to corrections? I repeat it that I have no RIP to waste, I'm sure those officers killed would have extort and caused pain to some people ,they won't rest in peace

38 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by mariahAngel(f): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
This is getting out of hand!

I won't be surprised if Rochas has a hand in all that is happening in Imo state.

4 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by larryeffizy1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Which way God...? Have mercy.

May we never fall victim of these evil acts.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Skyfornia(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
We can no longer have decent 24hrs in this country again...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Sunnybay7: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nah wa
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Q

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liberian Man On The Run After Murdering His Girlfriend Over Infidelity (photos) / Fulani Men Carrying Guns At A Filling Station In Zamfara (pics) / Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.