Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed (38920 Views)

36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / Customer Sets Bank On Fire In Aba Branch, Mbano, Imo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Icezak(m): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:
Yet we still think Northerners are backward set of people?
We still blame North for practicing Islam
We say the North lacks education.

Ok, what about the East that has everything good and practice the "good religion"?
Have education...
Yet, they launch attacks on their own selves.

If we can't agree this is madness, then we should agree this is a curse haunting.

They are not attacking their own mind you they only attack people in uniform which majority are from the North and obey Bubu in perpetrating attrocities in the south.

3 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by tit(f): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Indispensable85:
There will soon be IDP camps scattered across the South East. In the end,the poor masses will be the casualties.

Who is going to drive people from their homes?
Nigeria army?

Are the IDPs in Borno and Benue caused by Nigeria army?

5 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Lukayly: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
A lot of killing happening in the South East and Northern region, our Afonja/South West brothers and sisters should please pray for them
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by witworth(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
madridguy:
I shake my head for people hailing those gunmen bringing down security architecture in their domain tongue maybe you people should ask the people of the North East how market now.
you're the one worried about it, if you like you remove your head, that's your own problem, this is what you get in an unorganized so called country, Nigeria must divide and separate.

3 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by yeman1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
ppl are suffering from this govt

1 Like

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by jrusky(m): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Well I have nothing to say. That region had be under police siege for long despite their cry to the govt to do the correction nothing was done and now the people has made up their mind to keep police at bay. South East and Lagos are the main police siege headquarters which is very very wrong. Sorry I can not blame any unknown gunmen I blame Buhari.

Moreso you can not give Boko haram, bandits and fulani killers a VIP and you are chasing ESN and Igboho around and you think peace will come? You lie bro Buhari.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by allcomage: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nigeria should not underestimate the Igbo nation and their quest for freedom. Igbo are free souls and they can give anything including lives to be free from any form of bondage. Mark my word, nothing will stop Igbo from achieving Biafra.The template of 1967 -70 is no longer available and Buhari's ascension to power has provided them with the ammunition to achieve their biafra .

2 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Balkan(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Have you noticed that all those crying for igbos on this thread are not lgbos

2 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by 2elliot: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
madridguy:
I shake my head for people hailing those gunmen bringing down security architecture in their domain tongue maybe you people should ask the people of the North East how market now.
Were you shaking your prxxk for people hailing security men when they were killing unarmed citizens?

4 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by rigarmortis: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
madridguy:

you have no point my good sir.

in a land where anarchy already reigns, there cannot be peace on one sided terms as dictated by a section, the oppressed will one day take up arms and then there will either be anarchy on both sides or a truce.

A whole governor of a state (benue) is threatening to buy arms for his people because he sees no solution and you are here pontificating. The students kidnapped in Kaduna and being slaughtered one by one, do you think its fair on their parents? what have the police done? the army? and you think if Kaduna youths start fighting back its because people cheer anyone.

what has police done in the south east to curb "bandit" attacks upon all the reports? the only thing they do is fight people who try to fight the bandits, and you still preach peace?

oga you are a dreamer

10 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Angelfrost(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
witworth:
you're the one worried about it, if you like you remove your head, that's your own problem, this is what you get in an unorganized so called country, Nigeria must divide and separate.

Must??! Is this how nations divide??! Have Somalia, Syria, Yemen, Venezuela, etc, divided due to internal war??!...

You guys need proper education on how break up works among or within nations! Lol!

At the end of the day, those who will suffer most from the fallout of these crises are the citizens of your states: Inability to attract investors and investments due to protracted insecurity will increase unemployment and really impoverish the people! Meanwhile, no foreign nation will do a damn thing even if or when Buhari chooses to truly wield the big stick... Matter of fact, UN will do what they do best: Sit back and watch your state burn!

2 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:

Ok, what about the East that has everything good and practice the "good religion"?
Have education...

If we can't agree this is madness, then we should agree this is a curse haunting.

Have you not noticed that unlike the north, not one single person's property in the east had been affected. You think they are not smart.
Meanwhile, while I dont support what's happening, the east have been complaining for years of the over exploitation by the military and police of the zone. Do you know that in the police and army, you need to have connection or give bribe to be posted to the east because you will recoup your money soon by exploiting the indigenes. Do you know that before now, you cant drive a manual gear and run fro gear 1 to 4 on any major road in the east without running into a checkpoint.
So, what's happening now is a result of years of suppression and exploitation

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
It's time for a National Dialogue,Buhari swallow your pride pls
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by blinking001(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mekudi:
Ever since police Rob me of 50k about a month ago , I always feel glad each time they are dealt with , despite Endsars ,they are still doing illegal stop and search harassing and extorting youths...

No RIP to waste on those police officers because they would have caused pain for some individuals or family
I even report the extortion on their Twitter handle ,they didn't reply me.

Who is your boy?
Despite the protest during Endsars ,do they supposed to be operating in taxi without plate number doing illegal stop and search? Are they goat that doesn't listen to corrections? I repeat it that I have no RIP to waste, I'm sure those officers killed would have extort and caused pain to some people ,they won't rest in peace
Be careful what you wish for others. Stay blessed. Sorry for calling you a boy.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sai barber jubrin silence is more than enough to start pointing accusing fingers at him.. Nigeria is in turmoil, terrorism has synchronized in 36 states of the federation and the Dullard is doing nothing to curtail this before it get out of hand ... I strongly believe this is not ipob, Esn or any sprinter group. Unknown gun men from where Nigeria is on the verge of collapsing.. implement national confab give listening ear to secessionist, if they want out , peaceful give them referendum, let them decide their fate.. must we be one Nigeria.. buhari and his gang of criminals are setting Nigeria on fire just to cover looting spray going on in Nigeria. But one good thing Nigeria will be hot for them to enjoy their looting , America will round them up and lock them up for looting and war crimes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by jaxxy(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
madridguy:

Governor said UGM isn’t ipob bt politicians using external forces bt yet FG went for Ipob after all that UGM have continued and more violence.

Why does government like to escalate matters and cause more problems?? undecided
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
gringringrin.
they are freedom fighters burning thier region to actualize their dream. so let them continue. what happened to freedom of expression.

Its obvious that you re not a member of the lefelendum crew.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by ayenale1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by samwillyco1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
gringringrin.
they are freedom fighters burning thier region to actualize their dream. so let them continue. what happened to freedom of expression.

Freedom of expression is murdered longtime a go in Nigeria
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by 042rebel: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Thank God for the attached video. The identity of Unknown Gunmen just became clearer.
This is no way to go about secession, killing your own brothers and burning down your own region. Later we'll turn around and blame Fulani and Northerners.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Yankee101: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
There's a day for recompense
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by agent01(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
madridguy:
Wise statement bro. North East may even be better in comparison to the doom that may befall the state if they don't have a rethink. Truth is bitter!
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by orikoku: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nigerian police and army don buy something from these people that they never paid.

1 Like

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by IpobAntidote: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Handy work of the IPIG terrorist monkeys.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Officialgarri: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
plusfield:

Have you not noticed that unlike the north, not one single person's property in the east had been affected. You think they are not smart.
Meanwhile, while I dont support what's happening, the east have been complaining for years of the over exploitation by the military and police of the zone. Do you know that in the police and army, you need to have connection or give bribe to be posted to the east because you will recoup your money soon by exploiting the indigenes. Do you know that before now, you cant drive a manual gear and run fro gear 1 to 4 on any major road in the east without running into a checkpoint.
So, what's happening now is a result of years of suppression and exploitation
And the victims are Northerners and south westerners too right?
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Yankee101: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
All the money for roads, water, Healthcare, salaries etc will now be diverted to security
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by salihu2nic: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
IPOB/ESN or whosoever is behind these attacks should trade with caution.

This was how Boko Haram started. initially targeting security installations and personnel. After a while the target base widened to include civilians.
It's high time people started calling these barbaric people to order. They are not ghosts.

They are our brothers, sons and parents.

1 Like

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by soojar(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
blinking001:
They think they are doing Nigeria? They are doing themselves. Very soon they'll be total breakdown of law and order in the east, insecurity will skyrocket, only then they'll understand what they've done to themselves. They'll be no police, Army, or any security outfit to run to when things start going south for them. All we need right now is peace. Enough is enough.

They can actually form their own police if the people that are so fixated with Central government instead of Federal government can allow them.

It is very wrong killing innocent security officers though.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by onespecial(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:

Have education...

Hypocrite. Stop being stupid while sounding like you care. All this while the military and police have been killing innocent people what did you and those who swore to protect lives and properties do about it ? Nothing.

Now, people have decided to take laws into their hands and you are here comparing East to North, good religion to bad religion.

I don't know who are coordinating the attacks but what I sure know is they are not just killing for killing sake like you all do up North.

We don't need your sympathy and for your info, if you wish Igbos will descend to your level of almajiri to cause chaos unnecessarily, then you gonna wish till eternity. Keep your pity hypocrite.

If it is IPOB that are carrying out these attacks, are they not justified ? You want them to keep coming out for peaceful protest while you send your good for nothing soldiers to kill them to your amusement ?

Keep shut and observe than faking a useless concern.

5 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Angelfrost(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
jrusky:
Well I have nothing to say. That region had be under police siege for long despite their cry to the govt to do the correction nothing was done and now the people has made up their mind to keep police at bay. South East and Lagos are the main police siege headquarters which is very very wrong. Sorry I can not blame any unknown gunmen I blame Buhari.

Moreso you can not give Boko haram, bandits and fulani killers a VIP and you are chasing ESN and Igboho around and you think peace will come? You lie bro Buhari.

This is quite true... I still will never understand why there is far more police and military presence in a region relatively safe compared to a haven of terrorists and kidnappers.

What could be the real reason for turning the East to a "Police State"!

2 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Jarman411(m): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
Since police is the target, I'm so happy ����. Smoke them all. Burn everywhere. Kill..kill..kill.. we're tolling the steps of our able president Buhari.

They'll kill us, we'll kill them, at the end, Biafra will come. MNK.

Please start killing politicians please my amiable UGM
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by charlesucheh(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
Trimjos:
I am tempted to say Nice. People have really suffered in the hands of police officers
then you should be tempted to call yourself a retard for even intending to to support this kinda lawlessness..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm / Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad / Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.