Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Accommodating An Insolent Girl - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accommodating An Insolent Girl (78189 Views)

Advice Concerning : Accommodating An Insolent Girl / Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? / KNUST Ghana Sanction Six Students For Accommodating Opposite Sex After 10pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by OsuIgboIpob: 5:00am On Apr 28, 2021
mmadu4:
she wants you to sleep with her so she can take full control . or become and liability and tie you down with pregnancy you better let her go . if you have money find small single room and porch rent for her so she can carry her wahaala go .
Rent for her for what?
Do you people have brain at all?
A fellow student that's still collecting pocket money should rent a room for a spoilt brat prospective students that's not even a family member?
As what?
For what?

She nor get parent?

The way some of you just reason is very irritating.

7 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Nobody: 5:03am On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=CHoccolaTE post=101179323][/quote]
I'm ashamed of you if you are a female.
You were not well trained!!!!Ungrateful lot.Its like you've not fed or housed someone before.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Mrfintec: 5:05am On Apr 28, 2021
saphiere:
If anything happens to her you will be held accountable. Her people know she is in your custody. Be a man. Go home and settle your differences.
The future is "Timale"
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by tonididdy(m): 5:06am On Apr 28, 2021
Firstly: no girl enjoys a 100% free accommodation in my residence unless she's family.

@OP I congratulate your maturity and resistance.

Verdict: since you traded your bed for the floor, obviously you nor get babe, so obviously you are still a virgin. Just kwantinu the charity, your reward dey for heaven with 100 virgin maids awaiting
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by smallsmall: 5:06am On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

You don't have any legal right to lock her out of her personal belongings (e.g clothes). If you're not comfortable with her attitude simply tell her to start looking for accommodation.

Moreover, from your narratives I can't see anywhere the girl has wronged you. You're are just acting bossy because its your house cool

Allow her to enter the house.

Its either you lack comprehension skills or you are an illiterate.
Where in the story did you read that the @Op created a LEGAL RELATIONSHIP with her?
Is she his Legal tenant or was she paying rent or was she his Girl Friend or on what basis did you make this "legal assessment" of her rights? grin grin

Some of you just type without thinking first! When did he owe her the duty of "Quit Notice"?
She was staying with him 'at his pleasure' and by law, has not Rights than to leave when he says she leaves

5 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by smallsmall: 5:09am On Apr 28, 2021
saphiere:
If anything happens to her you will be held accountable. Her people know she is in your custody. Be a man. Go home and settle your differences.

Shut-Up and stop yarnning Rubbish.
Both of them are Adults and one is not beholden to the Order!
She is not in his Custody, she is a full grown adult, that is why she can decide to go sleep somewhere, come back and not render any account to him
You are so dumb, even if the future is female, but certainly not dumb females like you. shocked grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by aloaye11: 5:12am On Apr 28, 2021
Baba your own good, mine I accommodated her for more than a year, she even invite her boyfriend from lagos they spent like a month, I was sleeping in d mosque while they were using the room, the baba couldn't even buy bread, I was feed them and when food no day them go enter buka go chop while I stayed hungry until my friend caugh them n told me, the guy without a kobo contribution go say food no day reach am and we should be cooking more, guy I learnt my lesson after that, accommodating is woman who is not ur babe or sister always ends on a sad not and when you send them away, they go begin cook up lies to people against you.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by espn(m): 5:16am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:
Good day NLers, please I need your take on this.
I'm a student in one of Nigeria's prominent public universities.

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

I offered a roof over her head.

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

She said she was gonn take food stuff to her friend's place (upstairs) to cook.
I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

She got angry and took some money and left

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.
I thought it was rude but considered it as one of the many tantrums of ladies

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
I made her understand that I am her benefactor.
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

She has returned and has been calling my line but I've been ignoring...

Now, is my action too harsh or still in line??!

Considering the relationship between ur parents. Let her in back
..but please make sure you return to ur bed...no look her face...you don't need to tell her...just rush to ur bed as soon as it is time to sleep... if she cook don't eat...but that doesn't stop you from replying her greetings or responding to her jokes. She will come begging...trust me...If this works please update me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by petluvsu(m): 5:17am On Apr 28, 2021
Guy the callous attitude is normal. She wants u to pull the plug that is to say u should have a sexual relationship with her. I feel. Talk her down and toast her
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by smallsmall: 5:19am On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

But wait o.. Why are you avoiding her since you're not related? Sleeping on the floor while she sleeps on the bed. Why you can't sleep on the same bed smiley
You have underrated and despised her, now she's trying to level up with you.
I'm sure she first gave you greenlights before the attitude.

I have had similar experience in my time as an undergraduate. I have slept in the same room with a girl (she did not relate to me in any way) but I was afraid to make moves due to unknown fear despite all the greenlights.

My advice: stop underrating her even she's a jambite. Play games with her e.g ludo, whot etc and watch how everything play out naturally.

How old are you both?

Now l understand your level of Intelligence!
You are trully a retard, intelligent guys dont play Ludo or Whot, they play Chess and WarCraft and such Games.

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Solatium(m): 5:21am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

Na you cause am now,you carry girl come house vacate bed for am come make her over comfortable even when the girl dey misbehave you no fit reset her brain.
May be you dey nurse that ambition of chopping her when she don fully "mature" if not why accept such a behavior?

Why don't you send her to live your own girlfriend or a close female friend when she first came?

The babe don dey chop those wet big pass your level,that na the why wet she no dey respect you

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by cardoso514: 5:21am On Apr 28, 2021
You need to define your relationship,is it parasitic?saprophytic?slavery?
Tell your guest you cannot swallow shit!
And you need a friend to live in
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by StrictlyStreet: 5:22am On Apr 28, 2021
Na man you be, my brother. But I would advise you go back and allow her in, because of family ties and the fact that she's vulnerable. If she still wants to live with you, she must vacate your bed for you. Na you inadvertently spoil the girl by according her some privileges. Strip her of all of those.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by smallsmall: 5:24am On Apr 28, 2021
espn:
Considering the relationship between ur parents. Let her in back
..but please make sure you return to ur bed...no look her face...you don't need to tell her...just rush to ur bed as soon as it is time to sleep... if she cook don't eat...but that doesn't stop you from replying her greetings or responding to her jokes. She will come begging...trust me...If this works please update me.

That advice is WICKED!
Have you read the story of Joseph and Potiphars wife?
Women who are shunned will likely turn evil.
In a World where Women say: "anytime we shout "Rape", dont ask questions, just lynch the accused guy", what if he takes her back and she shouts RAPE, as expected?

Once he has changed his lock, there is no going back unless he wants to regret it.
The die is cast, he should NEVER take her back, under no circumstance.
RIght now, he has to think about his own safety.
"Hell has No Fury, like a woman scorned"
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by joyousever(f): 5:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Is it everybody you sleep with? Don't you have boundaries? Or wouldn't you feel ashamed exposing your unclothedness to random ladies or a lady who isn't your wife? Hian! What has happenedd to decency?
UwaMmebii:

So you have been sleeping in the same room with a girl not ur sister or coursing and haven't sleep/sex her? Wow u strong. Perhaps the girl is ugly or not sexy. If to say u are hitting that gal with ur ogbunigwe she won't have been acting disrepectfull to you. But who am I to judge, as u locked her out another sharp guy will accommodate her and service her engine routinely.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Adasun(m): 5:30am On Apr 28, 2021
smallsmall:

That advice is WICKED!
Have you read the story of Joseph and Potiphars wife?
Women who are shunned will likely turn evil.
In a World where Women say: "anytime we shout "Rape", dont ask questions, just lynch the accused guy", what if he takes her back and she shouts RAPE, as expected?

Once he has changed his lock, there is no going back unless he wants to regret it.
The die is cast, he should NEVER take her back, under no circumstance.
RIght now, he has to think about his own safety.
"Hell has No Fury, like a woman scorned"
you are wise
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Hassanmaye(m): 5:33am On Apr 28, 2021
Chukabiz:
Does it mean that one mumu called Saphire did not see this thread or did she comment with another username?
This is the kind of thread she usually comes to display her foolishness on.
grin grin
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Hassanmaye(m): 5:34am On Apr 28, 2021
lilyheaven:

Hmmm , I’m just wondering how parents will want their girl child to live with a male friend, since January, this is ending of April.
Can’t she stay with her new found girl friends, or are they expecting you to marry her?
Wahala dey o God save us

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Hassanmaye(m): 5:37am On Apr 28, 2021
Geniero:
This reminds me of a similar experience I had. An hostel mate who had graduated the previous year called that her cousin was coming to take post ume and asked that I accommodate her, that was how I agreed oo. First act, I always fetched water and kept in the house for our use (she came a week to the exam). One evening after lectures, I needed a quick shower and head out to somewhere, there was a bucket of water in the bathroom, as I made attempt to enter the bathroom, next thing I heard was, "bros na that water I go take baff tomorrow oo". I shook, no probs, I quickly rushed and fetched water from the tap (just outside our room oo). Another day I came back from lectures hungry, attempt to eat from the rice I met in the kitchen.. "bros na the food I go eat before I go for tutorials for morning ooo", (food that she cooked with my foodstuff and gas oo), her post ume day, I came back home in the evening to meet 3 strange faces with her.. "bros na my friends, na from here we all go travel tomorrow morning".I slept in a neighbors room that night, I and the neighbor had a good laugh about the experience.
Haha nairaland will continue to block me laughing at this jokes from ancient creatures. They are so funny wlh grin
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Incognito403: 5:37am On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

You don't have any legal right to lock her out of her personal belongings (e.g clothes). If you're not comfortable with her attitude simply tell her to start looking for accommodation.

Moreover, from your narratives I can't see anywhere the girl has wronged you. You're are just acting bossy because its your house cool

This is what I felt too. But the comments are making me feel like I didn't read the article well.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by joyousever(f): 5:39am On Apr 28, 2021
Smart move! I hate what I don't like.
rajiedreez:
Good step, but I doubt if she'll act normal still. Don't evict her. And don't give her a spare key tell her to adjust herself to your timing if she wants to continue staying with you. I.e. she'll only have access to the room when you're around. If she can't work with that, her friends place is still upstairs
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by KosiGee(m): 5:42am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:

I am a nursing student, I have em girls...
I don't need to take advantage of her staying with me

You will live long...Self respect and discipline will take you far and enable you to scale many obstacles and dangerous traps.

I don’t think the girl has been considerate, respectful and appreciative of your help...maybe because of the relationship between your family...maybe she see you as a brother or one of her siblings and felt entitled.

I think this girl acts like this at home and the parents and family might probably be aware of this side of her.

Locking her out for days seem a bit too harsh. You’ve sacrificed your comfort to accommodate and make her more relaxed and welcomed...sit her down, talk sense into her...we don’t all reason the same...a simple lack of consideration, responsibility and appreciation on her part had made your relationship with her worse. It might affect the relationship your family has with hers. I’m sure you were trusted so much by her family hence why they felt assured that their daughter is safe with you...

Maybe you need to talk to your mum and hers as well. Don’t let the narrative change in her favour. Speak to the girl, allow her access to her stuffs.

I’m sure lessons would’ve been learnt and there wouldn’t be a repeat of former behaviours towards you and she’ll think twice before she acts like that towards another person...I might be wrong.

The title of this thread should be...:

Shekau don jam Bin Laden.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Coronavirus1: 5:42am On Apr 28, 2021
Only one sided story what is the girl name and school set the record straight.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Hassanmaye(m): 5:42am On Apr 28, 2021
Nyanyafk:
Nearly same thing happened to me, accommodated a family friends daughter in my final year, her father assured me it would be for a short while as she searches for her own apartment, things were all good in the beginning, I knew she had very little money and I made sure she never lacked food and we rotated doing chores in the house
Many people assumed she was my litttle sister due to how I treated her, fast forward three weeks and I noticed she had changed a lot, she barely goes to school or spends time in the house, it got to a point that she spends most nights in god knows where, I began doing most of the chores at home as she was barely home, she only comes home to eat, wash and bath and then she is off, I didn’t want to get her in trouble with her dad so I had a talk with her and she apologized and started behaving right for a few days then she returned to her habit, I had a talk with her the second time as she had become very wayward and people were starting to notice, she apologized again but She continued in her ways after a few days
Her dad always calls me to check up on her and I always covered for her even when most times I don’t even know where she is for days, when I saw that she wasn’t changing, I opened up to her dad(although I didn’t tell him most of it for her sake) he said he was going to talk to her
Few days later she confronted me laughing that why did I call her dad, I told her it was in her best interest, I noticed her family stopped calling me after that, it was later I got to find out she had told them the reason she wasn’t spending time at home was because I was touching her at night. What pained me about the whole thing was that her father did not even confront me or anything, he just believed her, few months later I kicked her out as she was barely at home and I was tired of explaining to different girls that the female clothes bags and shoes in my house belonged to my sister and not my girlfriend as they had never met her and so they assumed I had a girlfriend I was hiding.
Long story short I got vindicated as some months later that same girl was disowned by her father for being out of control after they fought many times when she got back from school, this same girl has apologized to me countless times and has tried on so many occasion to befriend me again, I just told her I hold no grudges against her but I don’t want us to be in contact.
Hahahaha grin grin
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by brightalo1010: 5:42am On Apr 28, 2021
Rocktation:
But she clearly told you that she couldn't cook due to unavailability of water. You are the host and very likely the one with the muscles. I don't see how fetching water for your guest to prep your meal is a big deal. Unless, you want her to pay for the roof over her head, by doing all the house chores, I'm certainly not understanding what really prompted this fight.
There's probably more that you are not telling.

Mumu so if you visit your elder siblings they will forever be your servant abi?

The entitled lady is no longer a visitor they're already living together. She now has a spare key I know your biased mind did not add that before the trash you typed here. Smh
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Mrlouis: 5:43am On Apr 28, 2021
smallsmall:

Shut-Up and stop yarnning Rubbish.
Both of them are Adults and one is not beholden to the Order!
She is not in his Custody, she is a full grown adult, that is why she can decide to go sleep somewhere, come back and not render any account to him
You are so dumb, even if the future is female, but certainly not dumb females like you. shocked grin grin

DEEP REPLY
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Trustedpronet: 5:44am On Apr 28, 2021
If you must forgive her, go back to bed and let her sleep on the floor. Na IT about marriage you dey so.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by lolaben(m): 5:44am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:

Most matured reaction I have seen and heard in a while. It will sink in her head!!!
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by bonnyhope: 5:44am On Apr 28, 2021
Kingcalls:
Thats the entitlement mentality women have...imagine say u decide to de hammer am , she will do worse... thats the difference between guys and girls...if na man u accommodate freely...he will sleep on the floor and still act like house boy to u...he will b going on errands free for u and will b fetching the water without u knowing that the is water problem...men are more appreciative than woman and never forget the help u gave them when they were in need ... women act like entitled spoilt kids
You are very correct

Women hardly appreciate especially the one that is your girlfriend or wife.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:46am On Apr 28, 2021
KosiGee:

You will live long...Self respect and discipline will take you far and enable you to scale many obstacles and dangerous traps.

I don’t think the girl has been considerate, respectful and appreciative of your help...maybe because of the relationship between your family...maybe she see you as a brother or one of her siblings and felt entitled.

I think this girl acts like this at home and the parents and family might probably be aware of this side of her.

Locking her out for days seem a bit too harsh. You’ve sacrificed your comfort to accommodate and make her more relaxed and welcomed...sit her down, talk sense into her...we don’t all reason the same...a simple lack of consideration, responsibility and appreciation on her part had made your relationship with her worse. It might affect the relationship your family has with hers. I’m sure you were trusted so much by her family hence why they felt assured that their daughter is safe with you...

Maybe you need to talk to your mum and hers as well. Don’t let the narrative change in her favour. Speak to the girl, allow her access to her stuffs.

I’m sure lessons would’ve been learnt and there wouldn’t be a repeat of former behaviours towards you and she’ll think twice before she acts like that towards another person...I might be wrong.

The title of this thread should be...:

Shekau don jam Bin Laden.
when she was rude, no one thought ut was too harsh.

Let her pack out
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:

Is her parents aware your are living in same room with their daughter?
Bed and floor exchange sleeping routine, Are you impotent?
What you're chewing, you may not be able to swallow or spill it out.
Wayward son, you are sustaining a lady, with your parents money which the
day after day they earn from the sweat of their face.
If don't expel the girl or woman or lady within 72 hours, the aftermath of your lowlife, vagabond sense will haunt you. Anuh gbagbukwagi and your likes in the whatever, whichever school. Read your empty headed question "Is my action harsh"?.
Ozurere, Ovoko
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by airexx: 5:48am On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

70 years old man o. Without sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos) / 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success / Abu Zaria Admission Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.