Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Accommodating An Insolent Girl - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accommodating An Insolent Girl (78231 Views)

Advice Concerning : Accommodating An Insolent Girl / Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? / KNUST Ghana Sanction Six Students For Accommodating Opposite Sex After 10pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by wumi2017(f): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:

Well.........yo grevious mistake was leaving the bed to sleep on the floor........in the first place bro.........

Girls see u as a king........when u put nobody above you.........they r all bird brain

Haaaaa,,ogami sir ...we are all bird brain biti bawo? sad

3 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Level down to her , I feel you been too bossy and you don't relate with her often. There is a lot after school.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
ekene101:
Idiot,I am not the op,I just smelt your stupidity millions of miles away,if you are so daft not to no know how to put an erring lady in her place,how can you notice that I am not the op. You are SIMP-ly stewphid.

SIMP-ly stewpid
Chai see punches grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Lilpen3758: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
MickzyDonald:

He hasn't bleeped her see the way she's misbehaving, what if the Guy has now been f*king her nko, she will even lock him outside out of respect
Oga unless he no Bleep am well some Bleep deh reset girls brain

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by KidDarkness(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
stinflame:
Level down to her , I feel you been too bossy and you don't relate with her often. There is a lot after school.
More wisdom is your portion jare. He should check himself first

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Karleb(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:
Good day NLers, please I need your take on this.
I'm a student in one of Nigeria's prominent public universities.

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

I offered a roof over her head.

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

She said she was gonn take food stuff to her friend's place (upstairs) to cook.
I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

She got angry and took some money and left

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.
I thought it was rude but considered it as one of the many tantrums of ladies

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
I made her understand that I am her benefactor.
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

She has returned and has been calling my line but I've been ignoring...

Now, is my action too harsh or still in line??!

Guy! You be OG! cool

Don't let her in that room ever again. She's a silly girl.

17 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Biglittlelois(f): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:
I should unlock and evict her??!

I don't actually want to be the one who tells her to leave.

She should make that choice herself

You are very wise, I like that

And your action was on point too

Bad behavior is not to be encouraged.

18 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Depressed101: 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

you a man indeed for keeping things straight with her, you are a benefactor to her not her father, or brother, or boyfriend.. She should respect you.. If she can't she is better off parking out, although I suspect he has seen and stupid Bobo that has promised her roof over her head, she will soon understand that People like you are rare, very hard to find.. I am very sure by the time that Bobo is done with her puzzy, she will have to find a place to go

29 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by bestabigaelever(f): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
Go back to the hostel, let her park her bag and baggages
She will revenge for been stranded for two days and she will say you raped her
Mark my words!

39 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Babara1994(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
You better kick her out permanently before she poisons your food or stab you while you sleep. Be wise

12 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by daveyjay(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
I am not bossy at all.
True that I do not relate with her often.
I'm too busy with myself...

stinflame:

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by daveyjay(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
I cannot exert violence so I came up with the idea undecided

Biglittlelois:

You are very wise, I like that

And your action was on point too

Bad behavior is not to be encouraged.

5 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by daveyjay(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
E never reach like this boss
Babara1994:
You better kick her out permanently before she poisons your food or stab you while you sleep. Be wise

4 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by daveyjay(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
You may be right.
Your moniker tho cheesy
Depressed101:
you a man indeed for keeping things straight with her, you are a benefactor to her not her father, or brother, or boyfriend.. She should respect you.. If she can't she is better off parking out, although I suspect he has seen and stupid Bobo that has promised her roof over her head, she will soon understand that People like you are rare, very hard to find.. I am very sure by the time that Bobo is done with her puzzy, she will have to find a place to go

8 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by candygist: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:

Brother man, you did the right thing. You are the real GOAT

5 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by aminusodiq(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:

aswear ...oil dey ur head!!!! I love the fact that you not simping around grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Abdulpro1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Watch that lady lie to her family and yours that you made sexual Moves on her hence the fall out. She will never take responsibility for her irresponsibility, i can bet you on that.

Best thing is to cut the shit, call your parents and tell them the situation of things, if you can no longer have her in your space, clearly let them know.
Ladies and their stupid sense of entitlement.

I just pity anybody, male or female wey go come de project any sense of entitlement where i de sha. I de always de prepared for them.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by coming2america: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
I want to knw how this saga ends

5 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by ictjobber: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
Where una dey meet all these girls sef... Na wa o

4 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:
Bossy by vacating my bed and sleeping on the floor since January??!
Bossy by tolerating her insolent behaviour for one full week??!

C'mon

sleeping on the floor is one big mistake u made.

It's either u both sleep on the mattress or she gets another one. Period!

12 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by daveyjay(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
If she must continue to stay, it has to end in only one way; apologizing for bad behaviour!
coming2america:
I want to knw how this saga ends

9 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Rocktation(f): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
But she clearly told you that she couldn't cook due to unavailability of water. You are the host and very likely the one with the muscles. I don't see how fetching water for your guest to prep your meal is a big deal. Unless, you want her to pay for the roof over her head, by doing all the house chores, I'm certainly not understanding what really prompted this fight.
There's probably more that you are not telling.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Isokoboy(m): 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
No...you are wrong to lock her from her belongings..I understand the feeling..I have been there ...talk to her ...there might b some tins u r doing wrong that u don't know....if the case continue... involved her mum...don't lock her out...because if anything should happen to her..na u go answer ooo

14 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Telstar: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
OP, if you really want her to behave well towards you, then you have to make her your girlfriend first.

She needs you badly. grin

3 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:
My neighbor called that she's stranded that I should return

Nooo the petulant fool should go stay with her friend. What rubbish. Never tolerate nonsense from ladies o

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Telstar: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
OP, have a change of heart. She is someone's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:
You may be right.
Your moniker tho cheesy
relegate her to d floor jor.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mexzy4sho:

Bro, I off cap for you. Best response to someone like that....

God will continue to bless him for this action he took!!! I'm honestly Glad!!!

3 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Kingcalls: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Richochett:

At least I'm more intelligent than you.

No...u are not

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by donvoice(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
harrwix:
Apart from your actions, I appreciate the fact that you initially reached out to her. Let her know henceforth you will not welcome an insolent behaviour of which she has two choice, apologize and turn a new leaf or take her stuffs and leave your apartment

To add to that, let her be sleeping on the floor while you reclaim your bed back.

Make sure you guys don't eat together. Cook your food different.

4 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by donvoice(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Rocktation:
But she clearly told you that she couldn't cook due to unavailability of water. You are the host and very likely the one with the muscles. I don't see how fetching water for your guest to prep your meal is a big deal. Unless, you want her to pay for the roof over her head, by doing all the house chores, I'm certainly not understanding what really prompted this fight.
There's probably more that you are not telling.

You said a host not a slave. Does that mean if you visit someone, you can't help them out with anything?

Women and their shallow thinking

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by walyx(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Paramount01:
Call yor parents and inform ur mum, tel ur mum the decsion you want to take,trust me,she will give u the best advice
Open up to your mum fully, she will even know how to talk go her,there is life after skull ooo...if u like take the advice if u like leave it, but what an elderly man sees while sitting a small boy can't see it even of he clumps irokto tree

since he said both families r close, I think this advice is better.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success / 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria / Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.