Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Accommodating An Insolent Girl - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accommodating An Insolent Girl (78232 Views)

Advice Concerning : Accommodating An Insolent Girl / Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? / KNUST Ghana Sanction Six Students For Accommodating Opposite Sex After 10pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Richochett:

You don't have any legal right to lock her out of her personal belongings (e.g clothes). If you're not comfortable with her attitude simply tell her to start looking for accommodation.

Moreover, from your narratives I can't see anywhere the girl has wronged you. You're are just acting bossy because its your house cool

Allow her to enter the house.

is it just me

or are you really making an

effort to sound stupid

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by vickydevoka(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kingcalls:
Thats the entitlement mentality women have...imagine say u decide to de hammer am , she will do worse... thats the difference between guys and girls...if na man u accommodate freely...he will sleep on the floor and still act like house boy to u...he will b going on errands free for u and will b fetching the water without u knowing that the is water problem...men are more appreciative than woman and never forget the help u gave them when they were in need ... women act like entitled spoilt kids
I like ur response.
Imagine marriage how en go be.
I don't think everybody deserves marriage

6 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by bigcee(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
ObaKlaz:
A product of bad parenting.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:
What I'm concerned about is how both families will receive the news...

Her parents will believe whatever lie she sells

As a man (not guy), when u're taking a hard decision, don't care for the repercussion.

Her attitude may not be strange to her parents, which is why she has to learn from another person

4 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by RealEzee(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Da babe fit dey like u oo grin

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Throwback: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:
Good day NLers, please I need your take on this.
I'm a student in one of Nigeria's prominent public universities.

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

I offered a roof over her head.

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

She said she was gonn take food stuff to her friend's place (upstairs) to cook.
I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

She got angry and took some money and left

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.
I thought it was rude but considered it as one of the many tantrums of ladies

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
I made her understand that I am her benefactor.
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

She has returned and has been calling my line but I've been ignoring...

Now, is my action too harsh or still in line??!

You are a good teacher.

You are Master Chen.

4 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Lama70(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
My worry is that she might go about telling people you are trying to take advantage of her situation by making advances at her. But if your conscience is clear, bro throw her out.
A sister-in-law once stayed with us in Lagos. She said some sickening things about me and her friend to her sister. And I was innocent. Mtcheeew!!!
I threw her things across the fence when I was tired of her.

8 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Jazzman01: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

I will advice you send her packing. After you allow her in, she will likely carryout a reprisal attack which will hurt you. Henceforth, be careful with her food, people are too heartless this days.

5 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by bigcee(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Richochett:

You don't have any legal right to lock her out of her personal belongings (e.g clothes). If you're not comfortable with her attitude simply tell her to start looking for accommodation.

Moreover, from your narratives I can't see anywhere the girl has wronged you. You're are just acting bossy because its your house cool

mumu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Taiwojon(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
why accomodate someone you are not marry to?
immorality and defilement always end this!
Repent and send her back

9 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Exodora: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
That's is what I keep telling people don't start what you can't finish . This is exactly how fools behaves . She is a capital fool.

3 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by bigtt76(f): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
You took her in because of your family relationship, don't let ego sore that. Be the bigger person and let her know you no longer want her to stay with you instead of locking her out. BTW she probably see you as her boyfriend

daveyjay:

7 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by CoolJulian: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
It is not proper to lock her out of the house, it is better to tell her in clear terms that she should leave.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Muslimsworldng: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:

Lolz. Guy i understand your point.
Just overlook it and take it as one of those things.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Havertz10: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
You dey find fuckkkk but the girl no send you cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Franklydes(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:

well you are a very good person and your actions are perfect, but bro i believe that babe wants your dick mehn like she can't imagine you never put your cock in her juicy jar.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by sammirano: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
grin grin grin you be actor.I like the ending part of your film.teach the stupid girl ahard lesson.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Sesughray: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
Well well well, that is reasonably and gentle-manly permissible.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by seyz91(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
I remove cap for you bro

your maturity is one of a kind

Firstly i commend you for not disrespecting yourself, calling her and talking to her saying if she had considered you a father, brother or boyfriend, i love that part so you so good

you did very good and if i were in your shoe i would do exactly thesame thing

Thats how girls are genrally, ingrate being they are, maybe she has seen someone at school deceiving her and praising her with some sweet words in the name of toasters

and all na scam cuz dem just won enter inside them pant ni

vagina people generally are useless
daveyjay:

7 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by vickydevoka(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
bestabigaelever:
Go back to the hostel, let her park her bag and baggages
She will revenge for been stranded for two days and she will say you raped her
Mark my words!
Take this advice. She's a lady

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by xukwaa: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sorry for deviating! There is corruption in Nigeria.. EFCC and FIRS just to mention a few. Do not let our pastors and childhood religious training to condition our brain to think that we can always find honest settings in 9ja and other parts of the world. You are still a kid if you think that the white are not also corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Upton: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:
Bossy by vacating my bed and sleeping on the floor since January??!
Bossy by tolerating her insolent behaviour for one full week??!

C'mon

I agree with him though. I really did not see why you wanted her to "dignyify" you with her response. Locking her out is just you showing you are the boss. You should have simply asked her to leave when she started acting up.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Ameboperoo(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
ObaKlaz:
A product of bad parenting.
I swear

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by LikeAking: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:

Never give your keys to a stranger no mater what.

See wetin your niceness don cos you.

Nigerians see nice people as mumu, EXPECIALLY WOMEN.

When you are nice to Nigerian you will become a victim, no even give another person this kind chance agian.

8 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by juman(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
You be real man.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Damseldammie(f): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2021

I respect your manly actions bro, she is so rude & an ingrate

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Lama70(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
Taiwojon:
why accomodate someone you are not marry to?

immorality and defilement always end this!

Repent and send her back

Thank you Mr. Pastor. That is why he is trying to "dis-accomodate" her now.
You hear?

6 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by juman(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
The south should break away from core north like that.
Core north are terrorists, kidnappers and bandits.

3 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by edunaragold(f): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
No girl will take this bullshit

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by GloShare(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
Richochett:

She's not a legal resident in the first place. She has no rights in that house.

4 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sorry for what happened. But you should have reported her to her parents or yours base on the relatonship that exist between your family and hers istead of locking her out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success / 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria / Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.