Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Accommodating An Insolent Girl - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accommodating An Insolent Girl (78206 Views)

Advice Concerning : Accommodating An Insolent Girl / Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? / KNUST Ghana Sanction Six Students For Accommodating Opposite Sex After 10pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by 77star: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

She has returned and has been calling my line but I've been ignoring...

Now, is my action too harsh or still in line??!

[/quote]
GOOD
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by 2elliot: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Richochett:

At least I'm more intelligent than you.
Abeg carry ur intelligence go one side fess

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by JIBO4REAL(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
NevetsIbot:

Here I am, disappointed in this comment and the fact that it came from you........... You call someone’s that has been staying with someone since January a guest?

She doesn’t fetch water in her own fathers house??

I tell you , after three to five days you are not more a Guest again oh

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by SIRRITE: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:
Good day NLers, please I need your take on this.
I'm a student in one of Nigeria's prominent public universities.

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

I offered a roof over her head.

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

She said she was gonn take food stuff to her friend's place (upstairs) to cook.
I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

She got angry and took some money and left

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.
I thought it was rude but considered it as one of the many tantrums of ladies

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
I made her understand that I am her benefactor.
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

U did a great job, since she has now become ur senior, or she is now a big girl and u don't have control over her again, let her go and get her own house and start living on her own, she be big girl
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Richochett:

You don't have any legal right to lock her out of her personal belongings (e.g clothes). If you're not comfortable with her attitude simply tell her to start looking for accommodation.

Moreover, from your narratives I can't see anywhere the girl has wronged you. You're are just acting bossy because its your house cool

Allow her to enter the house.

You be idiot... Just go and throw away your head, because it is useless.

6 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by HustlerGurl(f): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Life goes on

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by benjanny(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
If all you said here are true,definitely you are a very gentle fellow.

Don't leave her outside because of the dangers in school environment, you shall be held responsible for anything that happen to her because her parent is aware that you are accommodating the ingrate.
Warn her to behave herself if she refuse evict her from your house.

That reminds me of my time in Federal polytechnic Nekede Owerri,I have a stupid roommate,he was in ND1 while I was in my finals then,I met him through someone, by the time we meet,I have already equipped the room,he only came with his cloths.This guy never one day wash our bedspread or curtains,he doesn't care about our room properties like our buckets and the rest. Even if I wash our curtains and bedspread, when am not around he will take them in to spread on our foam or fix the curtains as they were washed.He can see our bucket or our Jerrycans outside and and he will not take them in

So as I graduated,he asked me to give him those curtains bucket,Jerrycans and the rest,but u refuse and gave it out to other people.How can I give you something you never cherished or valued?! who does that

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by drLammy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kingcalls:
Thats the entitlement mentality women have...imagine say u decide to de hammer am , she will do worse... thats the difference between guys and girls...if na man u accommodate freely...he will sleep on the floor and still act like house boy to u...he will b going on errands free for u and will b fetching the water without u knowing that the is water problem...men are more appreciative than woman and never forget the help u gave them when they were in need ... women act like entitled spoilt kids

True bro
I accommodated a friend from year one till final level
Once in a while when we talk he still sounds like he's Indebted to me somehow till today he's appreciative.

Although some guys might be an exception o

10 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by tellwisdom: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:
My neighbor called that she's stranded that I should return

Na Man U be. U should have fling her belongings outside.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by prigoz(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

Bros, you over accommodate her, if na me, I go sweep her out. You deserve a golden cup, you sacrifice your comfort to ingrate fellow to the extent of sleeping on the floor. Infact, she lacks home training
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Nyanyafk: 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Same here I just couldn’t say no to someone that was like a father to me
NevetsIbot:

Wawuuuuu.... Me wey no Dey gree make person stay with me for a week .... I for don change anyhow from the first time
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Somebody4life: 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
bro, u try oooooo, that girls has a combination of bad parenting, bad character am small ogbanje dey disturb her,
free food, free bed and free roof over your head and to greet na hard thing to do.
you re gone with the wind ooooo if na me

3 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by jamesbridget13(f): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Really insolent of her. Hope by now she has gained access to d house?
Secondly, pls inform her to get accommodation asap n move out. You have tried for her
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by jacoik(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Richochett:

You don't have any legal right to lock her out of her personal belongings (e.g clothes). If you're not comfortable with her attitude simply tell her to start looking for accommodation.

Moreover, from your narratives I can't see anywhere the girl has wronged you. You're are just acting bossy because its your house cool

my friend shut up your mouth jare. why not be quiet if you don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by jacoik(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Richochett:

At least I'm more intelligent than you.
you are more intelligent? so you don't know where people wey get intelligent dey ehhhh monkey �
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by adetunjioludami(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
What's funny to me about this ish na sey we all believed it because it's quite relatable, women too dey do balabala, yamayama. E dey happen well well exactly like this.

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by blinking001(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
pocohantas:
embarassed

If you are staying with people, the least you can do is be useful.

Isn’t this the same reason some women prefer their family visiting, over their husband’s own? So why can’t the little girl fetch the damn water! She no dey fetch water for her papa house? She should fetch it without being told if she was properly raised. It is a daily routine like any other.

There are little things that wins the heart of your host. When next you are coming, they will look forward to having you.
Coming from you I'm shocked. E choke me.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by UwaMmebii(m): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:

So you have been sleeping in the same room with a girl not ur sister or coursing and haven't sleep/sex her? Wow u strong. Perhaps the girl is ugly or not sexy. If to say u are hitting that gal with ur ogbunigwe she won't have been acting disrepectfull to you. But who am I to judge, as u locked her out another sharp guy will accommodate her and service her engine routinely.

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by ngwababe(f): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Na who dey do us sef?

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by citizen202(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
..I will advice you go home.. sit her down have a conversation with her.. bros there's life after school oooh..
honestly I think she likes you... Just try to have conversations with her ...tell her all she's been doing that you don't like ...and start sleeping on your bed joor...
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by divineappo(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:

sorry to ask u this oo

But, was there anytime, that you mistakenly wanted to, or mistakenly demanded for her Pussy

Please, Even if u did, it doesn't make you a bad person.

Am just sincerely asking the question in my dirty mind. No offense Sir

Answer pls

3 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Heathrow44:
I dislike living in people's houses!!! I'm only comfortable being in my own l, I can never be comfortable being or living with someone that's not my relative, I dislike living with people at all, roommates in school and all that I don't like them, that's y I've never co habited with any1 after my past experience with roommates, I like where I'm free do my own thing, I dislike anytime I'm back from work or anywhere I see someone else at home and is worse if the person doesn't go out one bit, mtcheew, nah! Living with people has never been my thing that's while I'm praying to mother nature to make me own my own house in Lagos and others in IMO
you sure say you well so??
Omoh na yabaleft you suppose dy o no be nairaland grin
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by TimmyTen(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Guy ...you deserve Nobel award

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by budusky05(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
This story get as e be, honestly

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by xtervaganza(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:

you did well, but you should have thrown her rubbish outside in the rain
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by GreatDamife(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word[b] e come be like say I be ghost.
[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by NWAAMARA(f): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:

she dey vex cos u refuse to make her feel like a woman. you're neglecting her vital need. pls help the poor lady

4 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by PissfulProtester: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
daveyjay:
I should unlock and evict her??!

I don't actually want to be the one who tells her to leave.

She should make that choice herself

Hahahaha..by changing the keys, thereby making her stranded, what message have you passed? No be to pack and find another place? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Olowola2: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Richochett:

another cow in human being sighted, awon eyan pantami
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by CalmElder(m): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
lilyheaven:

Hmmm , I’m just wondering how parents will want their girl child to live with a male friend, since January, this is ending of April.
Can’t she stay with her new found girl friends, or are they expecting you to marry her?

Seems both parents want to seal their friendship by joining them together in matrimony grin

7 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Bornboy4: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
Forgive her please!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos) / 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success / 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.