Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

She's Threatening To Get Married In Four Weeks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Threatening To Get Married In Four Weeks (1073 Views)

Is She Threatening Me? / She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances / She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Threatening To Get Married In Four Weeks by danonyeka: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2007
I ve been wt her for 4 years now.I love her and she means the world to me.she just wrote her degree exams and asked me to promise that I ll marry her or she ll marry a guy she aledged she met two weeks ago who is willing and able to marry her in the next 4 weeks.The problem is that I m still a young graduate still seaching for job annd she is still 21 years of age.I told her that I would most sincerely wish to sppend the rest of my llife with her but will love we take these things one step at a time.She is serious about her threat annd I don't want to loose her.i ve a feeling she has been seeing this guy ealier than she claimed.Do I promise her marriage or do I allow her to follow her heart annd make the decvisions herself.I love her and she knows that.please what do I do freinds!!!!!!DONT MINND THE TOPIC,PLS HELP ME WITH YOUR ADVICE!!!!!!
Re: She's Threatening To Get Married In Four Weeks by RuuDie(m): 12:15am On Jul 11, 2007
Guy,
u can't inconvenience urslf just 2 satisfy. . U're not ready & if she can't wait, let her take a hike - she probably neva loved u & is only lookin 4 who 2 "hook"!

1 Like

Re: She's Threatening To Get Married In Four Weeks by danonyeka: 1:06am On Jul 11, 2007
thanks big brother for your time and advice
Re: She's Threatening To Get Married In Four Weeks by RuuDie(m): 1:11am On Jul 11, 2007
No shakes man. . Just mind ur moves!
Re: She's Threatening To Get Married In Four Weeks by afolayangs(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2007
ma guy,

u do not have job yet hw are u going to cope with basic necessities of life--- house,feeding and car.

Let her knw that u love her and she should give u time to settle down in life.

If she refuses that implies she's not ur wife
Re: She's Threatening To Get Married In Four Weeks by sanrima(f): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2007
luv is patient & kind, love is not selfish! if u,v tried 2 convince & prove 2 ur girl how much u love, yet she refuses to understand, pls let her go. it will be tough but just believe u will be fine & with time u will see a girl that is ready to wait 4 u.
Re: She's Threatening To Get Married In Four Weeks by uchetobi(f): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2007
I understand every girl wants to get married on time but 21 is still young. Anyways that aside. She knows you are not financially to take and maintain a wife so its unfair she is putting you under so much pressure. She should be patient if she luvs you not threatening you with another guy and giving you ultimatums. Discuss with her, tell her as it is that is you cant get married now, but that you luv her and want to spend the rest of your life with her. And if she feels strongly about you. She should be patient. You can Give her a time frame. When you think you’l be ready. If she doesn’t budge, let her go. You may just be setting your self free from what may have been the greatest mistake of your life
Re: She's Threatening To Get Married In Four Weeks by benit(f): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2007
Pls let her take a walk out of ur life if not, she may pressurize u into doing things which might put u in big trouble. She is manipulative.
Re: She's Threatening To Get Married In Four Weeks by pearlyseed(f): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2007
True Love sure does wait. If she feels she has met someone else who wants to marry her,then let her go ahead and marry him.It might just be God's way of telling u somethg. At her age,she should be thinking of having a degree and subsequently getting a good job, not marriage.

If she cant wait,let her go. Dont promise what u cant fulfil.

All the best. smiley
Re: She's Threatening To Get Married In Four Weeks by pearlyseed(f): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2007
True Love sure does wait. If she feels she has met someone else who wants to marry her,then let her go ahead and marry him.It might just be God's way of telling u somethg. At her age,she should be thinking of having a degree and subsequently getting a good job, not marriage.

If she cant wait,let her go. Dont promise what u cant fulfil.

All the best. smiley
Re: She's Threatening To Get Married In Four Weeks by danonyeka: 8:05am On Jan 08, 2008
I m sorry for keepinng you good pple in the house in the daark for so loong without an update on the development on this case.
I ve finnaly came above the shock of her betrayal,I got a very beautifull job a month after she left me with a fat salary.
She kept texting me that she cant love anyone the way she loved loved me and that i m the best man that ever lived.
I beliieve she is happily maarried and have always prayed she have a peacefull and happy family.
As for now,I m very single and ve decided to remain so and cncentrate on my job untill I am ready foor another r/ship.This time we ll heading for the , , ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY
Re: She's Threatening To Get Married In Four Weeks by obyann(f): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2008
She would have waited for you if she is your wife.
Re: She's Threatening To Get Married In Four Weeks by manchibabe: 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ post
so did she eventually marry the oda person
Re: She's Threatening To Get Married In Four Weeks by sistawoman: 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2008
Wow i know your glad you let her go. she was not workth it.
Re: She's Threatening To Get Married In Four Weeks by kokoye(m): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2008
LET HER GO!!!! SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU, ONLY WANTS TO BE CALLED MRS!!!

She knows you cannot afford it and cannot be happy in a marriage right now and she's still making threats.

LET HER GO JO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i too dey vex sef. no vex my poeple  grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Comes First,your Mother Or Yur Spouse? / How To Know If He Loves You? / After D Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.