Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone (14059 Views)

Supreme Court Declares Frank Ibezim, Imo North Senator-Elect / Imo North Senatorial Seat: Supreme Court Dashes Ararume’s Hopes, upholds Ibezim / Frank Ibezim Emerges APC Candidate For Imo North Senatorial By-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by Seniorwriter(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
SMH
Another same o Clueless Senator.....

We need young visionary leaders (youths) to occupy all leadership sits if Nigeria must recover tom these quagmire of misfortunes.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by Pavore9: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
garfield1:

The next federal appointment should go to obowo or okigwe.
Immediately I saw lala peeping,I knew the thread was going to fp

Hope competent persons will be appointed.
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by VictorUSA(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
A new thief have just arrived. Very soon he will try his best to outsmart those who were there before him
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by deboysben(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
Congratulations to him.

He shouldn't be Senator as name as usual..He should represent by his people well.
what is he typing?
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by garfield1: 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Pavore9:

Hope competent persons will be appointed.

Not sure.but one of ibezim,nwajiuba or chukwu will succeed hope
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by deboysben(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
garfield1:
Apc is now in total control of imo or at least 2/3 of imo.hope 2nd term is assured

Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by emperor863(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
One more delegate for the Jagaban Borgu.

If you know, you know.
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by Pavore9: 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
garfield1:

Not sure.but one of ibezim,nwajiuba or chukwu will succeed hope

They may be a "trinity" now but with politics, echi eteka" cheesy cheesy
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by garfield1: 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
Pavore9:

They may be a "trinity" now but with politics, echi eteka" cheesy cheesy

True.once interests clash,they will fall apart after all araraume was hobnobbing with hope sometime ago
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by garfield1: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
emperor863:
One more delegate for the Jagaban Borgu.

If you know, you know.

Very true
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by emperor863(m): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kingdemu:
And some fools are busy beating the drums of war, chest beating and screaming they don't want t belong as a part of Nigeria.

History has shown that Ibos thrive outside the homeland. Those beating the drums of war do not know that they are about to dance naked in the forest of a thousand demons. The mass exodus to the South East of Ndigbo will lead to implosion and unravel internal fault lines and conflicts. Remember the shenanigans that ensued after South Sudan seceded from Sudan.

That's exactly what we're hoping for. The speed with which we will expelled them from the southwest will shock Usain Bolt.

Thereafter we'll sit and watch how the cave men kill themselves over their barren land.

I really want the leaders of Nigeria to let them go. I honestly do.
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by damiloladuke: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by kahal29: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
garfield1:

The next federal appointment should go to obowo or okigwe.
Immediately I saw lala peeping,I knew the thread was going to fp

Unfortunately it went to Ihite Uboma and Ehime specifically to the wife of Uwajumogu who has just been appointed the Pro chancellor of Federal University of Agriculture Markurdi and Chinedu the younger brother to Nwajiuba was also made a pro Chancelor.

Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by SUNNINO(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
Another Supreme Court office holder, why always Imo state.
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by humberjade: 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
garfield1:

Okewulonu and araraume will be someone gnashing teeth

Well, I don't know much about Okewulonu, but I know Araraume as a serial loser...the man is just so unlucky.
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by rummmy: 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
Congratulations to him.

He shouldn't be Senator as name as usual..He should represent by his people well.
which school did you attend?
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by AllenSpencer: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Senator of Nigeria or Biafra

Jokers

1 Like

Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by Baba40(f): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
TotoGame:
ibezim is just a puppet to uzodinma

Everyone is a puppet to you idiots... How would you grow without others?

1 Like

Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by content208: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
Congratulations to him.

He shouldn't be Senator as name as usual..He should represent his people well.

grin grin grin

The mods didn't ban me after all. grin

Looks like they see you as a comedian. grin

Na me and you for this forum. tongue
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by TotoGame(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Baba40:

Everyone is a puppet to you idiots... How would you grow without others?

exactly the same way you grew without a father.....

you bastard son of a hooker!

1 Like

Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by Igbodicool(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
garfield1:

My woman is from there.so ehime has overthrown isiala mbano as the powerbase of okigwe
Enyi a sharrrap and face your front.
You can't bring division in Mbano nation.

1 Like

Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by Kingsleyphy(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
I hope he delivers on his campaign promise He's from my side but don't know him lack of travelling chai
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by engineerboat(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by engineerboat(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
garfield1:
Apc is now in total control of imo or at least 2/3 of imo.hope 2nd term is assured

What has Hope done to help his second term
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by garfield1: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
engineerboat:

What has Hope done to help his second term

By strengthening imo apc
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by Obipaul77(m): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
garfield1:

https://www.thecable.ng/frank-ibezim-beats-ararume-sworn-in-as-imo-north-senator
Thanks to God Ararume has been laid to rest, he's not the only one suitable for that position. Imo north nwere madu. Congrats to Ibezim, please don't relent from making your people proud. Imo north is tired of a particular soup, let's taste a different one.
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by garfield1: 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Igbodicool:

Enyi a sharrrap and face your front.
You can't bring division in Mbano nation.

So isiala and ehime are one? Ehime is marginalizing okigwe
Re: Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone by garfield1: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
Obipaul77:

Thanks to God Ararume has been laid to rest, he's not the only one suitable for that position. Imo north nwere madu. Congrats to Ibezim, please don't relent from making your people proud. Imo north is tired of a particular soup, let's taste a different one.

Araraume is still very popular.the last post he held was as a senator in 2007 so I dont see how you will get tired of him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers / Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads / EFCC Arrests BORMA Permanent Secretary, Others For Alleged N11.3m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.